PDA

View Full Version : this has been the worst weekend of my life

stonerider250x
04-25-2004, 05:10 PM
i dont think i have ever had a week end go this bad. first on saturday at the track i did great in practice but then in the quilifieri was 2nd goin into the first turn then bout half way through it i down shifted and hit the gas hard so my front wheels came up comin out of the turn and the front left wheel landed on the rear right wheel of a blaster and it cause the quad to roll. it landed on top of me and i was stuck until the flag person came ove and got it off. i was fine but finished last. then in the main event race the plastic around my gas tank came off then it started sputering and cuttin off. because the plastic was movin around and cut the gas off. so it cut off on the third lap. after the race i find that all this was caused by the mounts for my gas tank broke completly off the frame. and then i get home and go to my freinds party which i got to late because of the race. when i got there i found out that while they were riding a bunch of utility quads my freind who was having the party wreck and my girlfreind was on the back. she broke her foot and two toes and is missing the end of one of her fingers.....i feel really bed bout this cuz if i would have gone to the party and not the race she would have been riding with me and it prolly wouldnt have happened. and today after i got home from his house i start taking my quad apart to fix the gas tank mounts and find that the frame under the seat is broke!!!!!

i just had to let this all out.

Berry
04-25-2004, 05:14 PM
man that really sucks :( dont blame yourself for somthing someone else did! maybe if your girlfriend had come to your race with you, none of it would have happened?

Bill Fuller
04-25-2004, 05:17 PM
Yea what was your girlfriend doing without you.Why wasn't she at your race?Don't blame yourself for something she did.Sorry to hear about your quad but don't sweat it nothing a weld or two can't fix....................atleast you got all of your fingers:devil:

stonerider250x
04-25-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
Yea what was your girlfriend doing without you.Why wasn't she at your race?Don't blame yourself for something she did.Sorry to hear about your quad but don't sweat it nothing a weld or two can't fix....................atleast you got all of your fingers:devil:

she really wanted to go to that party with her freinds. so i really didnt hsve s problem with it until i found out what happened

Rrider4life8
04-25-2004, 07:38 PM
sry dude ..... we need to hook up at parker valley sometime!

SGA
04-25-2004, 07:56 PM
Boy you're not kidding, your day flat out sucked!:(

Punk'd
04-25-2004, 08:01 PM
Ahh man im sorry to here that!! That really sucks i hope shyt gets better for u! but i just had the best weekend of my life for many reasons;)

Atreyu
04-25-2004, 08:03 PM
WOW, that sucks big time. If it makes you feel any better...my weekend was ok. :cool:

roostin_dale
04-25-2004, 08:05 PM
that sux bad man! that gas tank thing happend to me before too!

BlazingYamahaYz
04-25-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by stonerider250x
when i got there i found out that while they were riding a bunch of utility quads my freind who was having the party wreck and my girlfreind was on the back. she broke her foot and two toes and is missing the end of one of her fingers.....i feel really bed bout this cuz if i would have gone to the party and not the race she would have been riding with me and it prolly wouldnt have happened.

i kinda know how ya feel there...my friend was letting everyone ride his brothers quad(when his brother left and said not to let anyone ride it), and some inexperienced kid was ridding it(which i told him it was a stupid idea), and drove full speed second gear and then shifted into first....and then he ended up getting spooked by a car on the road, and swerved into a bunch of trees, flew off, and ripped open his chin.....chit happens, how did your g/f lose the end of her finger? did it get caught in something on the quad?

ridesa02400EX
04-25-2004, 10:03 PM
ya that sucks i had kind of a bad weekend to it all started out with my parents leaving for the weekend so i was just gonna have a few friends over to chill a couple of my friends show up at first and i borrow one of their cars and take it out in the forest and rally it and i come around a corner at about 60mph and roll it luckily nobody got hurt. then all these other ppl show up at my house and get all drunk and just totally trash my house and puke everywhere. then the next morning i have to show these ppl how to get back to town and im backin out of the driveway with my moms car and im so tired i acidently back into my friends truck and shatter the rear window of my moms car. so i spent all of saturday cleaning my house and straightening everything out but luckly my parents werent to pissed about the car they just said oh well we have insurance accidents happen

xr50layke
04-26-2004, 06:26 AM
did you have fun racing? ... i thought thats what it was about...

wilkin250r
04-26-2004, 10:37 AM
Honestly, it sounds like your girlfriend had a worse weekend than you. Poor you, you have a cracked frame, and didn't get the trophy. :(

YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS MISSING HER FINGER!!!

stonerider250x
04-26-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Rrider4life8
sry dude ..... we need to hook up at parker valley sometime!

were u at either one of the races? and i doubt i would be able to meet u there cuz i live bout 3 hours from the track

stonerider250x
04-26-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by BlazingYamahaYz
how did your g/f lose the end of her finger? did it get caught in something on the quad?

yea i think it got cought in the rack or sumtin

xr50layke did you have fun racing? ... i thought thats what it was about...

yea i had a great time in practice and even in the quilifier after i wrecked cuz i was still able to actually raced but rollen around the track with the quad cuttin out was what made me mad