PDA

View Full Version : TCS front shocks review

Greg Z
04-25-2004, 12:55 PM
Ok. Well i road for about total of 3-4 hours on the shocks.. for mx.. the shocks re set up for MX B type riding. Well yesterday I went riding around... 6 or 7pm sun was still out so yeah i was iffy about hitting some of the jumps there because I wanted to get use to the EX first. (i havent road it in such a long time..) so anyways after riding around I go to hit a 30ft tabel top.. Nah i dont clear it.. I land it pretyt much in the middle just to feel the suspention.. the jump sorta tail dives you but its fine.. It was so good when i landed it wsa orgasmic (truthfully it was) so i kept on hitting and hitting it.. OK then today comes I do about 2nd gear 1/2 to 3/4 pinnd and i pretty much clear the whole tabel top land it perfectly and the suspention is like whoa its amazing.. felt SO good. For little bumps its really good for big bumps.. There not to good... Maybe thaey have to be broken in first to get a better feel of them.. and i really havent fine tuned them.. I just have it on the lowest setting on the shock for compretion.. oh yeah and today I did a doubel out of a burm and another doubel right after... i crashed on the second one :-x the first one i landed side ways and the second one i didnt really pin it and crashed into the back of the landing but it was good crash lol.. Oh yeah KENDAS to... took them for a reall ride.. HOLY **** there awsome!

im happy the way my bike is set up now.. it just turns really sharp when you turn out of a burm for some reason (i need 4+1 rims im running 3+2's on +3 a-arms)

not the best review.. just pretty much expressing my opinion on my new shocks :p

R3Concepts
04-25-2004, 10:57 PM
Thats what the adjustment is for on the shock rezzy, for high speed compression. And if your back end is heavy or the front end is wanting to shoot up, then turn the rebound on the back shock up.