PDA

View Full Version : Beat a V-Force Yesterday

450R_lover
04-25-2004, 08:51 AM
I dragged a V-Force yesterday with full Alien Exhaust and a jetted carb and beat him everywhere .... his front end went skyward off the line but i kept my R on the ground pretty good.. the faster we went, the more i pulled away and my quad is stock ... beat him by about 3-4 quad lengths.. it was AWESOME!:D

TDS-450R
04-25-2004, 09:02 AM
THATS WHAT I WAS WANTING TO HEAR. JUST GOT MY 450 YESTERDAY. 1 DAY AFTER SELLING MY V-SLED. MINE WAS BUILT AS FAR AS IT COULD GO WITHOUT BORING IT TO 800. AND I WAS BEATING STOCK 450'S BY A QAUD OR 2. BUT I WAS GETTING LEFT BY HRC MODDED ONE BY 3-4 QUADS.
HERE IS SOME PICS OF OLD RIDE. SHE WAS PRETTY THAT WAS ABOUT IT

http://f1.pg.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/vforce...V+FORCE&.view=l

416rider
04-25-2004, 12:49 PM
:devil: V-force's aren't cut out for sand drags because I beat them all the time on my 426ex along with stock banshees,Z400s,some 250r's once I got my gearing down. Haven't raced yfz or 450r, but I'm sure I wiil lose. Here in the so cal dunes. I'll be getting a 450r by the end of may.:devil:

jmoney45
04-25-2004, 08:15 PM
My wife and I lined up for fun in our field today cuz she thinks she's faster on the v force :blah: We were pretty close off the line but by third I was by her and wasn't even revving it all the way out. I just pulled away from there. V Forces are fast and since I've ridden ours alot I wouldn't be surprised if a good rider could get the jump on me off the line. They launch real quick but the 450 just accelerates faster up top.