PDA

View Full Version : bussey

jaywoodsrider
04-24-2004, 08:15 PM
I hear the place is awesome, we're going to be heading up there from ottumwa tuesday and wednesday. Do you have to pay anything to ride there.

partyboy300ex
04-24-2004, 08:48 PM
ive heard the same thing my uncle used to ride there i dont think u ahve to pay anything were goin up in a couple weekends..mayb ill see ya there

MotoX3
04-24-2004, 08:50 PM
yeah its sweet....you dont have to pay or anything....theyve got like 3 tracks and a ton of trails and hills

jaywoodsrider
04-24-2004, 09:39 PM
Is it a hard place to find, i'm so pumped about going, it rained today so i didn't get to ride.

jaywoodsrider
04-25-2004, 11:30 AM
I didn't even think about but can you ride there any time you want to.

skrib21
04-26-2004, 10:59 AM
It open 24-7 365 its not hard to find just go to knoxville and head south on 5 I think there will be a sign that say bluff creek riding park follow that to bussey go east at the center of town and look for a signs theyll point the way. Once youve been there youll be back all the time, best place to ride in iowa hands down.They have a few camping spots and you have to have you atv registered to ride there but besides that its free. Have fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:) :)

trueblue450
04-26-2004, 11:26 AM
i went there yesterday.. they changed stuff around and all the trails were muddy and the track was muddy and people ripped it up. its fun but they need some track maitnence bad.

Nausty
04-26-2004, 04:51 PM
yea bussey kicks ***. They sometimes fall behind on maintance but when its maintained nice it is a blast to ride. They got something for anything you want to do pretty much.

You'll pry have a blast.

jaywoodsrider
04-30-2004, 08:13 PM
The place is awesome, way better than solon. We were messin around in the bowl area and saw some guy hit the jump that takes u to the top of the wall, i was amazed.

S-BACK#1
05-04-2004, 11:01 PM
Hey guys,

Bluffs Creek is awesome. It is easily the best riding in Iowa. On June 13th 2004 they will be having a hare scramble there for atv's. The bikes run the day before.

check it out guys.................

http://www.iowaatvharescrambleseries.com

I live in Knoxville and have been riding there for a long time.
I just got a beautiful 250R that I will be running there. And of course riding there as well.

You guys wanna know anything about the area, drop me an email at sbacks@lisco.com!

Later,
S-Back...........