PDA

View Full Version : Illinois Megajam

dirtriderex
04-24-2004, 04:00 PM
Foxvalley is having their megajam this sunday anyone going? www.foxvalleyoffroad.com

RytM1
04-26-2004, 01:32 PM
It is cancelled this weekend due to the recent weather. Definite date to make up the race has not been set.

Doibugu2
04-26-2004, 01:34 PM
Jack did you go to sunset mx? How was it?

RytM1
04-26-2004, 01:49 PM
Yup, it was a blast....real nice track. Can't wait for the next club date up there, or one of the D17 races. Check out the Illinois ATV Trailmasters site, there are a few pics and videos. I have some video too, but am having a he11 of a time transferring it with my software for some reason.

You get your ride straightened out yet? Gonna make it to Silver Lake next month?

Doibugu2
04-26-2004, 02:01 PM
I was there earlier and didn't see a thread. But just went over and found it. Couldn't see any of the pics, but the video's were pretty cool. Let me know when you get yours up.

My ride is hopefully good. I'm heading down to Sparta for the GNCC this weekend so I we will find out.

When is the S.L. ride. Middle or end of May? I want to go, but need to get a different vechicle to pull with. I'm looking for a cheap truck. Any deals at the police auctions?:D

RytM1
04-26-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
... Any deals at the police auctions?:D That has got to be one of the funniest damn things I have ever heard...You know the town I work in, the only thing that we seize would get you carjacked, or have you followed by the DEA....

The Silver Lake trip is May 14-16. I'm trying to figure out exactly how many guys I'm heading down with. I've already got a full trailer, but if I get another guy or two, I might be able to talk someone else into taking their trailer too, and can work on saving you a spot.

Good luck at Sparta.

Doibugu2
04-26-2004, 03:51 PM
Yea but I would have a cool ride!

Yea, see if you can save me a spot. I would like to go.