View Full Version : just my luck

sam the brave
04-24-2004, 10:57 AM
i have not been able to ride my bike it broke the fisrt day of april i fixed it once pulled it out get to th end of my driveway and the bearing die i fixed it this mornihg every thing worked i pull it out i topped it out on the rode to get to my friends and i try to hit the brakes and it does nothing i had to use the front brakes going down a hill i get to my friends and we bleed the breaks and it is shootinh out from a crack it tha caliper so i got to strat it up and bring it home and it does not start so i got toed home i am sick of my bike

SGA
04-24-2004, 11:31 AM
Uh, ok. Fix it yourself or pay someone to do it.
If ya fix it yourself, use the money you saved to buy a dictionary.

theTman
04-24-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by SGA
If ya fix it yourself, use the money you saved to buy a dictionary.

lmfao

yea man that sucks... sry to hear about the warrior... i hated mine

MOFO
04-24-2004, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by SGA
use the money you saved to buy a dictionary.

...and a book on proper grammer. I did not see one period...LOL!

04-24-2004, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by sam the brave
i have not been able to ride my bike it broke the fisrt day of april i fixed it once pulled it out get to th end of my driveway and the bearing die i fixed it this mornihg every thing worked i pull it out i topped it out on the rode to get to my friends and i try to hit the brakes and it does nothing i had to use the front brakes going down a hill i get to my friends and we bleed the breaks and it is shootinh out from a crack it tha caliper so i got to strat it up and bring it home and it does not start so i got toed home i am sick of my bike

i knew you would want to get ride of the warrior when you were talkin bout gettin one lol:o

hondafox440
04-24-2004, 08:16 PM
Oh man you got served!

chucked
04-24-2004, 08:46 PM
EVERYBODY has problems, they just dont complain about them EVERYTIME they occur.