PDA

View Full Version : went to a flaw/ ill nino concert last night

Juggalo
04-23-2004, 05:03 PM
...AND IT RULED! def see these guys in person if you have the chance. the show was really small, like only about 120 people maybe. nice and intimate. it was awesome! the guys were really cool too and came down n talked to everybody after the show n stuff.

quadracer511
04-23-2004, 05:39 PM
thas sweet i love ill nino but i missed there concert when they came here cuz i was gone riding i want then to come back but thas sweet that u saw em

bradley300
04-23-2004, 11:26 PM
yeah, flaw is from louisville, i saw them way b4 they got where they are now, even worked at a pizza joint w/ the bass player. glad to see there doin good

PHIL_B54
04-24-2004, 07:07 AM
if yuo go to the flaw site, you can pre-order their new disk, and the first so-many people get it signed www.flaw.com i didnt see that and already have it on pre order at www.bestbuy.com eithewr way its like $12 shipped

i would love to see them

nky400
04-24-2004, 08:22 AM
i saw ill nino in indianapolis w/ puddle of mudd and linkin park. i hadn't heard much from ill nino before then and really went to see linkin park. the concert ruled, all three bands put on excellent sets. ill nino played exceptionally well and definately impressed me. i haven't heard anything from flaw, if they are from louisville i will check them out.

WKY400EX
04-24-2004, 09:32 AM
Love both bands. I was a listening to Flaw back a couple years ago, and still am. Bet it was an awesome concert!

bradley300
04-24-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by nky400
i haven't heard anything from flaw, if they are from louisville i will check them out.

seems like louisville does a pretty good job when it comes to local music. nice place to be if you like going to shows and seeing new talent

Juggalo
04-24-2004, 12:50 PM
yeah it was nuts. when flaw started playing payback the place went crazy. everybody was yelling YOU SUCK so loud. then ill nino got on stage and rocked even harder. what comes around was so crazy it blew my mind.

Hozed
04-24-2004, 01:34 PM
i saw ill nino last friday with godsmack, i had to take a leak pretty bad and went before ill nino started.... and only saw 3 songs because the line fer my lady friend was long and i didnt wanna leave her there alone... godsmack pretty much kicked alotta *** though

deathman53
04-25-2004, 04:42 PM
Ill Nino is awesome, I remember seeing them 5 or 6 years ago when they were called El Nino, my friend has their first demo tape and a few demo cd's. I saw them 3 or 4 times at Brith Hill in Marlboro NJ(the club has been closed for almost 2 years and is being destroyed for a retirement community). Also seen System of a down there atleast 4 times, pro pain once, Spine shank once, Soulfly, Hatebreed and alot other bands, some of which are quite popular now and people don't believe that they played in small clubs and the tickets were so cheap.