View Full Version : MX Unleashed review

xr50layke
04-23-2004, 10:19 AM
a dissappointment but fun none the less, i like how they point out lines that you can take, the trophy truck hauls butt and the racing is realistic. great game, a buy, but, its mostly the same as, any other game out!

Matt756
04-23-2004, 02:28 PM
i just got it for Easter and im bored of it it needs mud and tight woods etc.

Doibugu2
04-23-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by Matt756
i just got it for Easter and im bored of it it needs mud and tight woods etc.

That would be cool to have a GNCC race where you could get stuck and would have to get off and push your quad.

Could make various changes to the riders. Where you could be a chick so you could go a little faster, but have a harder time getting unstuck. Or be fat have all the power to get unstuck but wouldn't be as fast.

Kind of like the old mario kart.

04-23-2004, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
That would be cool to have a GNCC race where you could get stuck and would have to get off and push your quad.

Could make various changes to the riders. Where you could be a chick so you could go a little faster, but have a harder time getting unstuck. Or be fat have all the power to get unstuck but wouldn't be as fast.

Ive been waiting for a game like that but..not yet:(

JTRtrx250r
04-23-2004, 03:12 PM
remember..their just games..not simulators;)

Nausty
04-24-2004, 01:33 PM
yea, i was pretty dissappointed by it too. I heard all these good things about it and it seemed pretty awsome so I went and bought it. Then I get it I was kinda disappointed by how unrealistic it is and I keep playing and notice theres a few things to set it apart like freestyle missions and what not.

But after a couple hours its boring and you've got the game half beat. ALso you can't do and tuning or get parts for your bike or anything. Its A LOT like atv offroad fury or mx2002.

TheFontMaster
04-24-2004, 02:43 PM
Whats wrong with simulator games. Ever played one of the GranTurismo Games. GT3 is the best racing simulator, and GT4 is going to be even better. So a quad or dirtbike simulator shouldn't be so out of the questin.

THEbluYFZ450
04-24-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2

there isnt any quads in mx unleashed :huh

I-7
04-24-2004, 08:38 PM
I just wish all the tracks where real sx and mx tracks.

gratzracing24
04-24-2004, 08:47 PM
I didnt think it was very good...but try mtx mototrax i liked it!

SRH
04-24-2004, 11:36 PM
all those games for x box, ps, ps2 suck the only realistic mx game is mcm2

and how would tight woods and mud be good in a mx game?

just doesnt make sense to me, it is the best game to come to any system besides pc, the ruts and rooost and sounds and handling etc is all a nice touch, ea sports sx 2001 for ps was ana wesoem game, real commentary for the race, track would rut, jumps get chewed up a 20 rider field of real riders, real tracks, if onlyt hey could make that game but modern for ps 2 it would be a hit

RedRider04
04-25-2004, 07:56 AM
i think its the dirt bike equivilent of atv off road fury 1and 2