PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in NH race?

Bender
04-22-2004, 10:06 PM
Just wondering if anyone in NH races or is planning to race. I've recently begun to think about trying it out (gncc/cross country) and was looking for possiable contacts to help get started. Nothing to serious, all for fun.

Freestylemxr
04-23-2004, 06:21 PM
Me and 4 of my other friends have a small novice/ ameture racing team and we are planning to go to a fiew races this year. Mostly mx but one of my team mates is interested in GNCC and the rest of us would like to try it too. I crashed my quad and broke my arm, nose, blah blah blah and am still recovering from the sergury, which i will be back and riding thie week; and my quad is almost fixed. So we will be out training soon. We are also building a fiew tracks to practice on. We train on lots of trails too. Give me a holler if you're interested.

dsracer666
04-26-2004, 08:01 PM
I race the www.NEATV-MX.com and I know there has been talk of expanding in to cross contry but have no Idea whats going on right now?

Freestylemxr
04-28-2004, 06:25 PM
I'm not sure either, but if you hear anything knew can you tell me?

300exHILLER
04-28-2004, 07:19 PM
Last I heard there will be at least one XC race in Maine like last year. I'm not holding my breath so I'm racing all of the rest of GNCC's and a full season next year.