PDA

View Full Version : Gotta Love It

speedy400
04-22-2004, 05:34 PM
So today I was out riding my local ditches, the ones I ride over and over again ever week. I was cruisin' along goin about 30-35ish getting ready to go over a upcoming wide road approch, this road approch is shaped like a normal one on the side towards me, and on the other side its a nice gradual downslope of about 10-15 feet down. So I go over it about 25mph, next thing I know there was a 4 foot stack of assembled roof wood for a house(the triangle ones, about 20 feet wide, made of 2x4's.) left right in the middle of the ditch. I didn't have anytime to slow down, stopped me dead in my tracks, I went over the bars, a tie rod bent real bad, and the front rim got bent, I went over the bars, my left foot hit the top of the wood stack, shoe flew off. Rode her home(about a mile), went to the clinic, so far I either have a fractured or broken middle toe on my left foot, and a scraped up side.
I concider me and my 4-wheeler real lucky.....I knew I should've wore my riding boots.-My story for the day-darren

roostin_dale
04-22-2004, 05:55 PM
ouch...that sux man..

but since you bent the front wheel it gives you a good excuse to buy some nice new ones;)

flyin#5
04-23-2004, 03:05 PM
come on darren, you gotta go faster so you clear the wood pile. have we wisconsiners taught you nothing? *shakes head* :devil: :blah:

lol
04-25-2004, 06:55 PM
had to be a honda:)