PDA

View Full Version : brass knuckles?!

04-22-2004, 04:43 PM
are brass knuckles illegal?? but anyways is there anyway to make some of those at home like ghetto style?? my friends already made me a piece of lead that will fit in my hand like a roll of quarters does cept it weighs a little more, i started gettin stuff now i just wanna have ti cuz all of this is cool:devil:

derekhonda
04-22-2004, 04:48 PM
fight like a man if you are going to do it.

Urpoisonddream
04-22-2004, 04:55 PM
im not sure but i know alot of people in gangs use them. So alot of people think right off they are illegal cuz they can do alot of damage. but my bestfriends dad got a ticket for having brass nuckles on him. A boy at my school names matt had something like that! he didn't have a roll of quarters but he had a fat round piece of led about they same size as a roll and used that when he got in a fight. He got in more trouble for using a "weapon".

2001400ex
04-22-2004, 04:55 PM
Yes brass knuckles are illegal but you can still get them places. If I posted the site my post would be edited so PM me if you would like it. You can also get tasers and some awesome knives from the site as well.

Guy400
04-22-2004, 04:59 PM
So you're basically admitting that you can't hit hard enoughhttp://www.ricoracing.netfirms.com/Smilies/limp_wrist.gif Defend yourself like a man and if it happens, take an ***-whoopin'.

04-22-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
fight like a man if you are going to do it.

ok i never said i was gonna fight.. dang..

Guy400
04-22-2004, 05:03 PM
Well if you're not intending to fight than what's the point in buying brass knuckles?