PDA

View Full Version : H/M Waterways 4/25 Rooooll Caaaaall

k2-dawg
04-22-2004, 07:23 AM
Ok boys and girls..... Who's in? H/M trails on Sunday, 4/25 at the Waterways trailhead, 11AM. Is that a good time for you Motoman?

Motoman440
04-22-2004, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by k2-dawg
Ok boys and girls..... Who's in? H/M trails on Sunday, 4/25 at the Waterways trailhead, 11AM. Is that a good time for you Motoman?

Are ya wantin to sleep in or something???? 11 is fine with me but I may go out a little earlier and do a loop before you get there. I'll be there though.

k2-dawg
04-22-2004, 07:36 AM
9, 10am? Whatever. I'm only 20 mins away so I can be there any time.

Seriously. What time?

chuckles
04-23-2004, 11:33 AM
schit guys i really wanna go to this one, but i dont see it being possible as of right now. being that its the end of the semester and i am the worlds worst procrastinator i have way to much work to get done before tuesday. i am currently working my *** off and will work all night on what i am tryin to complete but i just dont know if its gonna happen this time.

me and red were talkin about it though last night and i think he is also trying to make it work...we will know more later guys and will post our updates.

hope to see ya....and oh yea...i think 11 is to late....i say we meet more like 930 or 10...but thats just me.

Motoman440
04-24-2004, 05:48 PM
How about between 10:30 and 11:00 a.m. at the Waterways trailhead???

chuckles
04-24-2004, 07:16 PM
ok guys bad news for me...i cant make it....finals week is here and i just have way to damn much to do...but its all over tuesday so ill prob be up next5 weekend for the camping trip too....i dont think red is making it either...but dont quote me on that....well guys have fun and be careful...see yall soon...

Motoman440
04-24-2004, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by chuckles
ok guys bad news for me...i cant make it....finals week is here and i just have way to damn much to do...but its all over tuesday so ill prob be up next5 weekend for the camping trip too....i dont think red is making it either...but dont quote me on that....well guys have fun and be careful...see yall soon...

K2 can't make it either. Taco / Red, hope ya'll are still in. Gemme a call or post.

Motoman440
04-26-2004, 05:08 AM
Well boys I did 3 loops yesterday or 81 miles. Ran for 2 hours straight which is basically 2 loops. Took a short break bs'n with some 4X4 fellars from Virginia then did 1 more loop. Ran outta gas on the 3rd one and switch to reserve. Scared the chit outta me when it happened!!! Waterways has lost its name though. Looks like they have had a dozer in the wet spots in the last two weeks and cleaned them up. Also cleaned up some hill climb spots that were rutted out bad. Very nice ride yesterday!!! Redrunner and Ugly if your still comin to town I highly recommend going to Waterways!!!! Great shape!!!

chuckles
04-26-2004, 10:42 AM
thats fine and dandy for you sport quad fellers......but that ruins allllllll my fun....blah...

Motoman440
04-26-2004, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by chuckles
thats fine and dandy for you sport quad fellers......but that ruins allllllll my fun....blah...

Remember that big ole mudhole you and Zip were playin in??? It is now gone. They really cleaned up alot of the mudholes to my surprise.

Chino
04-26-2004, 10:09 PM
moto gurll, gay 2 dog, you boys shoulda came do the Mid Atlantic sunday up by stonewall jackson lake and helped me outta the 5ft deepmudhole and pick my bike up after i rolled her down the hill 2 times :D all in all it was a fun day i guess :confused:

chuckles
04-26-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Motoman440
Remember that big ole mudhole you and Zip were playin in??? It is now gone. They really cleaned up alot of the mudholes to my surprise.

See that sucks......they assume that everyone rides sports bikes and wants to go fast............hell i only ride fast to get from mud hole to mud hole....o well...we find some this summer man...im sure of it

Motoman440
04-27-2004, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by Chino
moto gurll, gay 2 dog, you boys shoulda came do the Mid Atlantic sunday up by stonewall jackson lake and helped me outta the 5ft deepmudhole and pick my bike up after i rolled her down the hill 2 times :D all in all it was a fun day i guess :confused:

Yo Chinus the Pen**, you headin down to Summersville for the Pauly Koontz Harryscramble on May 22nd??? I'm goona run it. Hopefully gay2 and Taco are as well.

Chino
04-27-2004, 10:13 AM
sure why the heck not, ill be there long as i get off wurk!! i think imma race parsons next weekend if i can get some new rubbers by then....:macho

spincr4hire
04-27-2004, 10:14 AM
Hey Chino, cut your string and come race Sparta this weekend...:D