PDA

View Full Version : stupid rain

rider250ex
04-21-2004, 10:19 PM
last saturday i went out night riding in a pit with a few of my friends. i was on my bros banshee and one of the other kids brought a predator. well i never raced one and decided to race it on a straight away out there. that night i hadnt gone down the straight away and it was just after it rained so i didnt knwo that almost 3/4's of the way down there was a ditch from the rain that was bout 2 feet deep, 5 feet wide, and across the whole trail. well i hit it with the banshee in 6th gear tapped, all i remember is going over the bars, hitting the ground so hard i bounced up about 4 feet, the helmet strap loosend the second time i hit the helmet came off and all i heard was a quad flipping towards me. when i got up and everyone was next to me i was about 15 feet from the quad which was about 30 feet from the ditch, and my helmet was about another 40 feet away. all i got out of it was a broken wrist (which the bone stayed in place so i am lucky), bruised hip, sprained ankle, and mild concussion. i am soo lucky i walked out of it like i did. especially seeing my helmet came off even though i had it strapped tight. the quad has bent bars, bent bumper, bent subframe, brakes are shot and thats about it. it was a crazy crash. the quad flipped about 7 times. jsut thought i would let eveyone knwo about my fun lil crash...now i cant ride the R after i finally have it done:grr:

Narly R
04-21-2004, 10:24 PM
Man, sounds like a bad one, hope ya feel better! Ya shoulda checke dout the path a little more before ya went fast...