PDA

View Full Version : Iowa XC This weekend.....

Johnny & Monica
04-21-2004, 10:14 PM
Anyone racing this 7 race series,starting this weekend?It`s a new series an need`s plenty riders so it`ll take off on a good foot.

Power Stroker
04-21-2004, 11:03 PM
In what town in Iowa is the race held at?

komatsu kid
04-22-2004, 04:51 AM
i'll be there

400exmom
04-22-2004, 04:54 AM
if i can get my dayum kill switch hooked up im in

1st race is in indianola, iowa

www.iowaatvharescrambleseries.com

wolvee
04-22-2004, 04:56 AM
The website is iowaatvharescrambleseries.com.
Bikes race on Sat/Quads on Sunday at Indianola, IA at The Farm. There is directions on the website. Hope to see you all there!

This is a special race - quads have NEVER been allowed on this Motorcross Track before and now we are adding appr 5 miles to the motorcross track.

No quad racer will be disappointed!!

Johnny & Monica
04-22-2004, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by 400exmom
if i can get my dayum kill switch hooked up im in

1st race is in indianola, iowa

If you don`t get it hooked up let me know we`ll be there sat. an would get it hooked up for ya. Are your kid`s racing too?

400exmom
04-22-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by mikeracerx34
If you don`t get it hooked up let me know we`ll be there sat. an would get it hooked up for ya. Are your kid`s racing too? i just dropped off my quad at a shop to have the switch installed~ ive been told working on yer bike the day of a race is a BIG nono ~dads weekend with the kiddos~ i will be solo~ cant wait!!!make sure and say hi!:)

Quadworks
04-22-2004, 09:24 AM
I'll be there just to watch on Sunday.

parkers30
04-22-2004, 03:27 PM
400exmom the kill switch is super easy to install if you read the thread on here, wish I had known earlier, I could have given you a hand..... good luck at the race, I thought about going but everyone is busy, so were just riding in Pekin

79400ex
04-22-2004, 08:49 PM
Everyone have fun at the race.I have to work this weekend 3 12 hour shifts in role. I'm going try to make one or two races. I'm limited because of work, Missouri Series, and the GNCC series.

400exmom
04-23-2004, 01:41 PM
kill switch hooked up $25 ~wahoo~ i feel like i should race a GNCC now..

anyone camping sat. in indianoa??

Doibugu2
04-23-2004, 02:04 PM

Where are u riding at?

400exmom
04-23-2004, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Where are u riding at? iowa.. click the link a couple replies up dear:D you should go doug!

Doibugu2
04-23-2004, 05:09 PM
That's what I thought but you typed Indiana a reply above or two. I'm waiting for my new teather, I forgot I had to replace mine from the ironman.

Johnny & Monica
04-23-2004, 10:14 PM

WE`LL BE CAMPING IN THE WHITE DIRTSHACK TRAILER BEHIND A WHITE OR RED FORD POWERSTROKE....SOULD BE THERE BEFORE DARK STOP AN SAY HEY OR BRING A PILLOW AN SLEEPING BAG

400exmom
04-24-2004, 04:12 AM
im leaving my house at noon today~ look for my white jeep and utility trailer~ and leave a spot for me to sleep on yer dry trailer floor:D

quadnice
04-24-2004, 07:21 AM

You know how cold it's gonna be Sat. nite!!! We were going to, but the Hotel sounds SO MUCH better.
Can hardly wait, we'll see you there.

Johnny & Monica
04-24-2004, 08:07 AM
im leaving my house at noon today~ look for my white jeep and utility trailer~ and leave a spot for me to sleep on yer dry trailer floor:D

IF YOU STAY IN THE TRAILER YOU GOTTA WIN THE WOMENS CLASS...WE`RE BRINGING A PROPANE HEATER .I got a couple freinds racing the c class an ya really gotta put it on them lol in the overall,I`m racing the 30+ class an my son an daugther are racing the 90 class.

quadnice
04-26-2004, 08:36 AM
Congrats to everyone @ the race!
Andy has done 1 heck of a job for us, making this series happen. Still a few bugs to work out, but what an AWESOME track!!! The help they had EVERYWHERE was INCREDIBLE!!! Let's hope the next 1 does not get so much rain the day B4 & race day!!!
C- ya in a couple weeks!!! :macho

komatsu kid
04-26-2004, 08:40 AM
heck ya that place was a blast,400exmom you got a pair of front tires to pick up also for winning awsome job everybody,thanks again for hauling are quads jerry

400exmom
04-26-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by komatsu kid
heck ya that place was a blast,400exmom you got a pair of front tires to pick up also for winning awsome job everybody,thanks again for hauling are quads jerry :eek: :eek: i won front tires??? if you didnt go you missed out!! i had a blast and that MX track and course was a BLAST!!! even the mud (although i just got banned from the local car wash this morning:( ) i cant wait till the next one!!! snowgasim that girl with you did AWESOME great to meet ya'll and everyone else there ill see ya'll may 15th!!

Shawn H
04-26-2004, 12:43 PM
That girl was not mine!:huh That was Jerry's(quadnice) is girl.We all did well there.

Komatsu Kid 1st pLACE C-class
400exmom 1st place womens
Carmen 4th place womens
Quadnice 3rd place A-class
Me 9th place B-class on the stock 450r with a few bugs to work out!!!! Was hanging at the front for a while.

EXRIDERS^^^^^^REPERSENT :macho

BTW I too would like to thank Andy for a job well done there was a few bugs but I am sure he will have them all straightened out come the next race. 1ST PLACE A-class got $425, a set of front tires, a goodie bag and his wood. Not bad for a local race!!

Silverfox@C&DRacing
04-26-2004, 12:54 PM
I am pretty bumbed I can't race for a while. I really wanted to go:( How many were in the womens class? How many quads total?
I was wondering if they got a bunch of rain for the race.
Congrats on the finishes :)

400exmom
04-26-2004, 12:58 PM
6 women~

im bummed for you i was really looking forward to meeting and runnin the series with ya~hope yer keeping yer head up girl!

400exmom
04-26-2004, 01:01 PM
im not sure on the count of the other classes but the starts were sick to watch with everyone wanting the holeshot award! i think there was 32 or 34 in c class and full lines for all the other classes

Silverfox@C&DRacing
04-26-2004, 01:07 PM
I am going to drag Colby to the next one so I can at least get to watch and meet you people :)

it wouldn't be so bad if I could straighten my arm, they put the cast from my fingers to over my elbow :confused:

congrats again on the win:muscle:

Johnny & Monica
04-26-2004, 10:30 PM
400ex mom kicked ***** out there. Good job Kim. An she`s a milf lol .I think most you guy`s would have been happy to be beat by her.The race`s was great besides getting stuck my 10th lap in the gaint mud hole an watching the rest of my class go on past.I guess pick a better line next time.I`ll try to post a few pictures of the morning races tommorow nigth.With one of kim hole shooting.My buddy was going to take pictures of afternoon race but got hurt so we didnt get a lot of pictures.may 15-16 for the nexted one see everyone there.

98red
04-27-2004, 08:39 PM
Hey Silverfox been a while since I have been on this form (busy) That HMF exhaust we bought from you for the 250 ex really made a difference... thanks again... My son raced there sunday too. He was in the jr. class 13 to 15yr. old...He won his race plus he got the hole shot award. There were 35 in the c class 7 or 8 in the womens class and 5 in his class. At the end of the race I did some checking and found out that kyle (my son) ended up getting 11 or12 out of all of those classes. The c class had at least a 10 min. head start on his class. :D

P.S looking for sponsers :D

burrows
04-27-2004, 10:46 PM
Someone said there was a 13 year old racing a 450r in the C class. Did anyone see him and what did he do?

Johnny & Monica
04-27-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by burrows
Someone said there was a 13 year old racing a 450r in the C class. Did anyone see him and what did he do?

Mike great job on the 1st place in A class!!! Are you guy`s going to the next one ?Or to westfalia for the mo. race?You flew by me early in the race.What`s in that water you guy`s got out there?

Fred55
04-28-2004, 03:22 PM
Do you have a complete listing of all the results?

burrows
04-28-2004, 04:28 PM
No I don't have a copy of the results but I did email them today and have asked for a copy of the C results. I wanted to check a few things out so I don't know if they will send me a copy or not. What class were you asking about?

burrows
04-28-2004, 04:38 PM
This is Michaels mom. My name is Pam. He wouldn't know how to get on this thing. I do all the looking and he tells me what to write. ha. He doesn't know which direction he is going to. He was hoping they would be Sat. and Sun and now he says do I go north for points and money or go south for points and a piece of wood. Ha. He said Kyle is right behind him in Mo. but I reminded him of the class drop. They don't do that in Iowa. He said thanks. That money felt da# good. It was an awesome track. Which direction are you going? Zac says north, Daniel is going south. He was pretty upset with the morning race. Messed him up big time. He was leading then they stopped the race. Couldn't ever get back into the swing of it.

400exmom
04-28-2004, 05:02 PM
im in it for the wood this year i doubt ill ever be good enough to run for cash~

i didnt mind the morning flub~made the next course seem like a cake walk:D ...and it got rid of the arm pump for the real gig:cool:

burrows
04-28-2004, 08:47 PM
Dont ever say never. We went to our first race just to see what it was like and that was 5 years ago. The guys started in the beginner class and now we are running A classes. You can also do it. Keep your head up high and you can accomplish what ever you set out to do. Good luck and hope to meet yu at the next race. Mom Burrows

kickin440
04-28-2004, 09:50 PM
Dont ever say never. We went to our first race just to see what it was like and that was 5 years ago. The guys started in the beginner class and now we are running A classes. You can also do it. Keep your head up high and you can accomplish what ever you set out to do. Good luck and hope to meet yu at the next race. Mom Burrows

Hey mom any chance of getting Chris back into the action? :D
he told me he was done but I really didn't think he meant it.
But then again I guess that just gives me a better chance huh?
:devil:
:) Kevin G:)

By the way any luck with Adam's stolen 250r yet?

burrows
04-28-2004, 09:54 PM
Ha he said if you buy his pistons he might get back in it. He said to call him on his cell phone. He lost your number.

kickin440
04-28-2004, 09:57 PM
Ha he said if you buy his pistons he might get back in it. He said to call him on his cell phone. He lost your number.

Will do :) (the phone call thing anyway :D )

kickin440
04-28-2004, 10:10 PM

I'll buy him one if he pays me back with some of what he wins at the next one. So now he is out of excuses...:p

burrows
04-28-2004, 10:13 PM
He said it is for sale. Where was you Sunday. You should of went to Iowa. Had a good time.

kickin440
04-28-2004, 10:24 PM
Oh I was there I was all entered and ready to roll... Then let Jill ride my kfx in the womens class :D her first race ever did pretty good till the last lap then decided to get in a fight with a mud hole... guess who won :D So by the time I got done making fun of her and got on the bike just as I got to the gate there goes the A class without me :( I got jipped ! So I stood there and talked to Daniel for a while We got to watch Dwayne do a very interesting dismount just around the corner from the checkpoint
Thanks to a tree. I think it was him anyway. I was impressed at the way he jumped right back up without missing a beat and never slowed down at all.

burrows
04-28-2004, 10:32 PM
Well good golly. I didn't see ya. We pitted right on the turn south of the check point. Are yu going back or going to Westphalia. ? Michael hasn't said. He is trying to figure everything out. Zac is going North. He got him a new Yamaha. Him and Bradley have been out everynight practicing. Well am off to bed.

kickin440
04-28-2004, 10:44 PM
Well I was gonna go where ever mike wasn't so I could have a chance :rolleyes: I think I'm goin north also. Its nice to have a chance at the cash and plaque for once. I heard Zac got one I'll bet he likes it. I bought a new 450r about a month ago and just got it setup how I wanted and tonight I think it blew up on me. It sonds like somebody dropped a marble in it. Just my luck! Hope it's minor but doesn't sound like it. Sounds like a rod bearing went out already! almost has 15hrs on it !

You guys going to ridgway this weekend for the ride?

I'll catch ya'll later !

Johnny & Monica
04-28-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by kickin440
Well I was gonna go where ever mike wasn't so I could have a chance :rolleyes: I think I'm goin north also. Its nice to have a chance at the cash and plaque for once. I heard Zac got one I'll bet he likes it. I bought a new 450r about a month ago and just got it setup how I wanted and tonight I think it blew up on me. It sonds like somebody dropped a marble in it. Just my luck! Hope it's minor but doesn't sound like it. Sounds like a rod bearing went out already! almost has 15hrs on it !

You guys going to ridgway this weekend for the ride?

I'll catch ya'll later !

Damn Kevin that`s gotta suck.You ain`t even raced it yet...better get rid of her an go with the yfz That sucks.I plan on going north to iowa so the kids can run the whole series plus their going to do the rest of the grindstone mx`s If there aint no other races I`m going to go to the mo. races with the guy`s .Any one planning on the sparta race this sat.?

Johnny & Monica
04-28-2004, 11:15 PM
PICTURE OF THE WOMEN`S CLASS HEADING FOR THE HOLE SHOT KIM (400EX MOM) AN JILL HEADING UP THE HILL.kIM PULLED THE HOLE SHOT BOTH TIMES WITH JILL CLOSE BEHIND.

Johnny & Monica
04-28-2004, 11:17 PM
I believe this is the c class

Johnny & Monica
04-28-2004, 11:34 PM
Todd donahou`s first race in the c-class ran the first lap 2nd to 1st an over jumped the table top an busted his coconut.On the first lap an been hurting puking ever since an cant get out of bed since .said he`ll be at the next one may 16.He was suppost to take pic`s of the a, b, 30+ race but was layed up in the truck.Try to have a back up camera person the next race.

Johnny & Monica
04-28-2004, 11:36 PM
The utlity,c-class,womens class,an juniors class on line

Johnny & Monica
04-28-2004, 11:38 PM
Another pic of Kim an Jill racing for the hole shot.Jill`s first race.Womens class.

Johnny & Monica
04-28-2004, 11:39 PM
C-class

Johnny & Monica
04-28-2004, 11:55 PM
The kids class with my son chance 1st place on the white an blue trx90 an my daugther Taylor on the red trx90 2nd place,An Logan Hazored sporting his new red an yellow riding gear on the yellow badger for his very first race ever.

kickin440
04-29-2004, 12:11 AM
Damn Kevin that`s gotta suck.You ain`t even raced it yet...better get rid of her an go with the yfz That sucks.I plan on going north to iowa so the kids can run the whole series plus their going to do the rest of the grindstone mx`s If there aint no other races I`m going to go to the mo. races with the guy`s .Any one planning on the sparta race this sat.?

With the kind of luck I'm having with it that thought has crossed my mind a FEW times! I'll see what it is first though!

I think I'm gonna go to finger lakes sunday you up for getting your butt whipped by a KFX? :devil:

Cool pix but you should clean the lens next time :rolleyes:
I'm even in the background of that second one of the womens class. I'm at the end of the fence taking a picture at the same time :D

Johnny & Monica
04-29-2004, 12:29 AM
What the hell you doing up so late?Don`t you gotta go to bed so you can go to work an pay those quad payment`s l.o.l ?Yeah I`m up to going to finger lake this weekend or even up to bussey where the next race is it`s a puplic area an closer than indianola maybe a hour away.Let me know.

kickin440
04-29-2004, 12:48 AM
I'm tryin to get over the cold that I got last weekend I'm so drugged up I can't sleep if i try! 5:30 is gonna come real fast huh? If I could get a deal on one of them yammijammers like I got on my honda I would own one right now I think I got the lemmon of the bunch.:mad: I'm gonna have to go finger lakes direction I still have both of Glenns quads at my house that I have to take back to him sometime.:rolleyes:

400exmom
04-29-2004, 05:00 AM
Dont ever say never. We went to our first race just to see what it was like and that was 5 years ago. The guys started in the beginner class and now we are running A classes. You can also do it. Keep your head up high and you can accomplish what ever you set out to do. Good luck and hope to meet yu at the next race. Mom Burrows awwww shucks! thanks for the incouraging words ma;) ill see you at brooks!!

johnny thanks for the pics!! jill was AWSOME thought she had that first holeshot for sure!

cant wait to see everyone in may!!
another girl i met on the line i met last year on the line at my 2nd race ever (WORCS race in morrison il ) forget her name but it sure is great running into people you somewhat know and have met in another state doing what you love!

98red
04-29-2004, 09:22 AM
next race is in Brooks...has anyone seen the final results yet

burrows
04-29-2004, 09:37 AM
I can't even get onto their website. Haven't for a couple of days. How do you put pics on here. They are really good.

Quadworks
04-29-2004, 09:40 AM
Wheres Brooks located?

Johnny & Monica
04-29-2004, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by kickin440
I'm tryin to get over the cold that I got last weekend I'm so drugged up I can't sleep if i try! 5:30 is gonna come real fast huh? If I could get a deal on one of them yammijammers like I got on my honda I would own one right now I think I got the lemmon of the bunch.:mad: I'm gonna have to go finger lakes direction I still have both of Glenns quads at my house that I have to take back to him sometime.:rolleyes:

What day are you going down to fingerlake?sat. or sun. I would like to go it`s supposed to rain the next 4 days I`m not scared.sleeping in the truck give you the cold sat. nigth?I told you guy`s to get in the trailer we had heat just shut it of an got a little cold.

400exmom
04-29-2004, 09:57 AM
I can't even get onto their website. Haven't for a couple of days. How do you put pics on here. They are really good. try this link ive gotten on there several times last couple days~ brooks is middle /southern part of iowa at the bottom of the state~

you have to attach the pic with the image button and they have to be hosted from somewhere like imagestation~ hope you get it id really like to see more pics:)

400exmom
04-29-2004, 10:00 AM
:o opps...forgot the link

ILGNCC400EX
04-29-2004, 12:32 PM
awwww shucks! thanks for the incouraging words ma;) ill see you at brooks!!

johnny thanks for the pics!! jill was AWSOME thought she had that first holeshot for sure!

cant wait to see everyone in may!!
another girl i met on the line i met last year on the line at my 2nd race ever (WORCS race in morrison il ) forget her name but it sure is great running into people you somewhat know and have met in another state doing what you love! boy kim that looks like a fun track.we all would love to go to one with ya i just know if we all can get up for the 8hr drive;)

kickin440
04-29-2004, 05:46 PM
What day are you going down to fingerlake?sat. or sun. I would like to go it`s supposed to rain the next 4 days I`m not scared.sleeping in the truck give you the cold sat. nigth?I told you guy`s to get in the trailer we had heat just shut it of an got a little cold.

I'm goin down sunday morning. I have a rain suit! :p
The cold was probably from the mix of walking the track friday in the rain then going in to burger king and sitting by an entire sick family (only open table go figure!) and standing at the mud holes helping people get unstuck! and getting roosted for my effort :rolleyes: :D Even Kim tried to run me down once. Thats what I get for being nice to strangers who follow me around towns I don't know anything about!! She bounced out of a rut at the top of a hill I was helping on I slipped and almost fell in front of her trying to get out of the way. She got my foot.:D I'll move faster next time. Maybe I should have let her take me down and stop her to give the other girls a chance.;)

Johnny & Monica
04-29-2004, 10:02 PM
I can't even get onto their website. Haven't for a couple of days. How do you put pics on here. They are really good.

If you got good pictures of the a class or any other`s e-mail them to me at homer372000@yahoo.com an I`ll try posting them for you.

400exmom
05-01-2004, 07:07 AM
WAHOO~ thank you FDracing for the photo!!!!

quadnice
05-01-2004, 06:48 PM
Congrats - Kim!!! & way too go!!!
It would be interesting to see where you finished against the C -boys :eek2:

The girl who's holding the 2nd place -Actually was 3rd!!!
The girl holding the 3rd was actually 2nd!!!
According to Andy, they made a mistake on that one!

***Not to mention the girl riding the Blaster (3rd place finisher) SKIPPED THE WHOOPS SECTION EVERY LAP!!!
We yelled @ her to go through them, heck we even put the hay bails up to try & block the line she was taking,....but she yelled something back @ us??? - Musta been something about the permission slip she had to cut the whoops section:mad:

ILGNCC400EX
05-02-2004, 10:25 AM
good job kim:D

jgfarmsracer
05-02-2004, 06:17 PM
any body having problems with the web site

i can bring up the home page only not any of the links (results profiles news and so on)

dukeboy
05-02-2004, 07:19 PM
gudde,
have your wife fiqure it out for you. she has the brains in the relationship!!!

ha ha!

jgfarmsracer
05-02-2004, 07:45 PM
ya ya ***boy!!!!!

TDBRPH
05-02-2004, 08:56 PM
Gudde,

what happened to the trx450R heard you were riding a yammadog in Iowa. Any particular reason from a racers perspective?

Triston

jgfarmsracer
05-02-2004, 09:04 PM
i have the 450r tore down to get it powder coated

and the aftermarket parts won't be in for about 2 months

so when my bud said he was selling his Yamaha i bought it and retired the 400ex

TDBRPH
05-02-2004, 09:14 PM
any thoughts or comparisons between the two from the seat time you have had?

Thanks
Triston

burrows
05-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Andy and Tracy called me the other day and said the web site should be up by Monday night. They had a virus. Jason did you get pretty muddy at Sparta? I heard it was a mess. Andy said the track at Brooks was mosty wooded and tight. Parking may be a problem so he advised to go early.

jgfarmsracer
05-02-2004, 09:38 PM
when i run the honda it was all stock, the yamaha has a good suspension but i have a few thoughts

1. gearing/ the honda has to high of a first gear, but then the rest of the gears are great,the yamaha is geared a little low your trough all the gears in no time at all (makes for a good woods machine)
2. eletric start is great, but i did a lot of pacticing with the kicker and i think i can stick a good start with it
3. i like the feel of the honda seat and stock location of the bars a lot better, the yamaha makes you bend over more in stock form.
(a +2" stem will solve that problem)
4. motor wise/ the yamaha is more like a 250r and the honda is got that 400ex feel to it (like a true 4-stroke)

TDBRPH
05-02-2004, 09:43 PM
Jason,

Thanks for the input.... Million dollar question what do you think you will be riding this fall ;)

Keep the rubber side down

Triston

jgfarmsracer
05-02-2004, 09:44 PM
Andy and Tracy called me the other day and said the web site should be up by Monday night. They had a virus. Jason did you get pretty muddy at Sparta? I heard it was a mess. Andy said the track at Brooks was mosty wooded and tight. Parking may be a problem so he advised to go early.

i got it to work had to restart my machice!

as far as the 15 i hope to be in Pa. at the gncc unless i'm in a trator cab plating beans, as of right now it's a toss up

jgfarmsracer
05-02-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by TDBRPH
Jason,

Thanks for the input.... Million dollar question what do you think you will be riding this fall ;)

Keep the rubber side down

Triston

the honda is the one i'm building so hopfully IT!!!!!!!!

TDBRPH
05-02-2004, 09:59 PM
Sounds good man~ Cant wait to see the 450R when it is done. I heard your YFZ was tight so I am sure the Honda will be sweet as well....

Triston

dukeboy
05-03-2004, 04:54 PM
gudde always has sweet quads!!! must be nice!!!

also, Gudde, i got the shocks today, i guess i forgot you are using the rear but thanks. i think j-rome is sending his in first. but thanks, you da man 5 gran!!! hey is hollywood ready to sell that
Z yet?

jgfarmsracer
05-03-2004, 09:46 PM
i got a rear ordered today and should see it in a month if you can wait that long

thanks for the comment on the bikes sweet thing

Johnny & Monica
05-03-2004, 10:10 PM
Gudde do you want me to send your frame down this week or meet you at gate`s bq for ribs with sat. or sun. I had to order more flake but sould have you ready by the weekend.I think you`ll stick with the yfz thougth,after a few more good races on it.If I get your frame done I`ll post a few pictures of it on here before you even get to see it.If you don`t care?

Later Johnny

jgfarmsracer
05-04-2004, 12:26 PM
ya post all the pictures you want

start a new theard or whatever just let me know where you put it at on here!!!!!!!!!

i will keep in touch with you because i will be planting beans this weekend but we will hook up

98red
05-06-2004, 09:16 AM
They have the results posted

400exmom
05-06-2004, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by 98red
They have the results posted where?? i cant find them:(

98red
05-06-2004, 04:34 PM
www.iowaatvharescrambleseries.com. you might have to reload the page under results

400exmom
05-06-2004, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by 98red
www.iowaharescrambleseries.com. you might have to reload the page under results still cant find results listed anywhere:(

jgfarmsracer
05-06-2004, 06:17 PM
where is the A class

i want to see our times

burrows
05-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Did you find the results Jason? If so did you notice some of those times. When they come in they are the same. Michael and Duane came in to check point at the same time. How can this be possible? I found another one that had the same time when they came in.

jgfarmsracer
05-07-2004, 09:55 PM
they had two different people writing the times down so mike got the first person and duane got the second one and the person with the time probably just called it out and then they (people with the pens wrote it down the same

98red
05-08-2004, 02:12 PM
My mistake:confused: it's www.iowaatvharescrambleseries.com SORRY..