PDA

View Full Version : man,does that make me mad!

brian-250
04-21-2004, 08:45 PM
ok,got a call todat that there was an aution and the boy had some 400ex parts some stuff like that,anyway,they had some aftemaket shocks there that i wanted but i cant think of the name but there was a guy that herd me say i wanted them what was in there EXT. when it came time to by it he ran it up to $75 bucks i didnt wanna spent that much and the thing is he DOESENT even ride:grr: there was anothor box that had a NACS seatcover and somerenthals and some stuff like that ran it to $30 bucks,i didnt wanna spent but the thing that pisses me off is that he wouldent take $15 bucks for the bars:grr: oh he also got a box with some sprokets it i wanted but oh well,he also sukerd my buddy out of a gas tank once to:mad: sorry had to vent:o

04-21-2004, 08:58 PM
stop whining

j/p
it seems stuff like that always seem to happen to me too:grr:

416exmx
04-22-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by brian-250
ok,got a call todat that there was an aution and the boy had some 400ex parts some stuff like that,anyway,they had some aftemaket shocks there that i wanted but i cant think of the name but there was a guy that herd me say i wanted them what was in there EXT. when it came time to by it he ran it up to $75 bucks i didnt wanna spent that much and the thing is he DOESENT even ride:grr: there was anothor box that had a NACS seatcover and somerenthals and some stuff like that ran it to $30 bucks,i didnt wanna spent but the thing that pisses me off is that he wouldent take $15 bucks for the bars:grr: oh he also got a box with some sprokets it i wanted but oh well,he also sukerd my buddy out of a gas tank once to:mad: sorry had to vent:o

first of all that was some pretty bad typing.... secondly, you cant be mad at him for bidding aginst you. it sounds like this was a public auction, and that is the point of it. and who cares if he rides or not. and if it was me i wouldnt take $15 for renthals either.. besides $75 for aftermarket shocks is CHEAP, $30 for renthals and a seat cover is also CHEAP... so sounds like you need to quit your whining ya tight wad...

RMX500
04-22-2004, 12:11 PM
i think you squeeze your pennies dry

10-09-2004, 07:46 PM
that makes me mad to

I-7
10-09-2004, 07:57 PM
Stop bringing back old threads idiot

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/negative9.jpg

markk
10-09-2004, 09:46 PM
It was an AUCTION RIGHT??????

Hey man if i wanted those parts, and u wouldnt bid that high against me, I would buy them and then rub them in your face!!

Thats what an auction is man!!!!!!! sorry, but somtimes u win and somtimes u loose!

SGA
10-10-2004, 12:47 AM
Never saw this thread back in April, but my answer would be the same.

Cough up the cash or sit down and be quiet:o