PDA

View Full Version : Kazuma ATVs ???

Quad18star
04-21-2004, 08:29 PM
Has anyone heard of the company called Kazuma?? They manufacture ATVs and dirtbikes . One of my friends is looking at one cuz she doesn't have any experience ridding and these quads are 150 cc . She asked me to go and take a look at them with her and they seem to be pretty good quads . Fully automatic , chain driven , reverse , air cooled and ahve a few different options like shaft drive , rear racks and choice of headlight styles . The guy said they are the same as a Dingo (??) which I've ehard the name thrown around before but honestly have no knowledge of their performance . Does anyone have any input on these quads?? The price is very cheap , but are they pieces of ... well you know what . Let me here some honest opinions so I can let her know . I'm trying to convince her into maybe a 400ex or a warrior/raptor 350 . She wants something to ride around with when the guys come out and I want her to get soemthing that she wont be bored of , but also soemthign she wont hurt herself on .

ReconRider25
04-21-2004, 08:31 PM
dont bother with it. its not very known so if it breaks your sol, and its prob cheaply made. just convince her to get a honda/yami.;)

rollie
04-21-2004, 08:34 PM
no matter how cheap it is.....you can get 400exs for like 3 grand now..theres no reason to get a :huh kazuma??

TORO1968
04-21-2004, 09:21 PM
If she's looking for a good beginner quad that she can have fun on while still feeling safe, she should check out the Honda 250ex or the Suzuki Z250.

And if she wants an automatic, the Trailblazer 250 is a great quad as well.

-Jordan

JTRtrx250r
04-22-2004, 01:16 AM
Do your best to steer her clear, you can buy those at a few tool rental shops around here and they are JUNK! A Dingo is 1 of those lame useless yard karts, I agree w/ Toro

pirateman
09-16-2004, 04:02 PM
you would be much better off buying a quality wheeler. buying one of those is like buying a bicycle from walmart. honda 250 or trailblazer 250 would be good cause they don't have to much power, but they will go where you want them to

khen
09-16-2004, 04:09 PM
I bought a cheap Chinese made quad for my kids and regret it badly. It started falling apart after 2 rides and continues to give me problems every trip out. Find a good used Japanese or American made quad. It will outlast a Chinese made quad many times over. IMO

salvarez
11-24-2005, 11:12 PM
Do not purchase a Kazuma Dingo 150 or any other Kazuma. The transmission case cracked apart after only one day..

JLanphear
11-25-2005, 10:17 AM
I bought 2 Kazuma kids quads from the site sponsor www.kidatvs.com .

I am very happy with them for the kids, but would not purchase a full sized one personally.

We have the 50cc, and 110cc quads.

-Josh

widewedge
02-01-2006, 08:41 AM
Bought two Kazuma Dingo 150 ATV and they have been great. Bought 2006 Models and have put many hours and miles on them without any troubles. Great machines from competition. The name brands better start lowering their prices and stop moaning about real competition. The 150 engine is strong and easy on gas. The ground clearance is great. We have been using them on the frozen lake and going where snowmobiles can't. For the money $1500US you can get one for everyone, no two up issues and no one staying behind.

dirtmomma
02-01-2006, 10:25 AM
Kasea sells a 170 it is a knock off of the blaster good little quad seems, they also have a 250 too the prices aren't bad either!! Just a thought :) BUT the 250ex is a bullet proof little quad thats for sure!!

250rAL
02-01-2006, 05:25 PM
Would you buy a Chinese car?

Quad18star
02-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Wow this is an old post . Since the time this post was made , my friend and her bf have bought a Brute Force 750 and it goes pretty good .

The Kazumas have been selling like crazy around here , along with the Yamotos . I guess for the price , you can't complain ... spend $1200 and who cares if the kid grows out of it in 2 years ... you atleast got your monies worth out of it .