PDA

View Full Version : How is golden west cycle??

greco400
04-20-2004, 07:12 PM
Im ordering some 23 7 10 xc front tires with rims from golden west cycle for 144.99 And i was getting a ac mud screen bumper too for 59.99 I was wondering how much is shipping I heard its out ragous? thanks!
greco!

COOTERGUY
04-20-2004, 07:20 PM
IF YOU REALLY WANT A DEAL ON SOME TIRES TRY THIS PLACE, THEY SELL OVER STOCK AND BLEMISHED TIRES FOR SUPER CHEAP LIKE $25-30 PER TIRE THEN JUST PAY $10 SHIPPING EACH. SOUNDS BAD BUT JUST LOOK WHAT YOU SPEND THE OTHER WAY.
nebraskatire.com

04'400ex'er
04-20-2004, 08:17 PM
Check out Nac's Racing for the AC mudscreen. Not the stadium. They had theirs on clearance a couple of months ago for $54.00 shipped.

http://www.geocities.com/t5_banshee_69/exbumper.bmp

QuadJunkies
04-21-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by greco400
Im ordering some 23 7 10 xc front tires with rims from golden west cycle for 144.99 And i was getting a ac mud screen bumper too for 59.99 I was wondering how much is shipping I heard its out ragous? thanks!
greco!

I know of two locals , one is a member here that ordered threw them and BOTH got wrong orders, slow shipments and overpriced on a few items.... Hope all goes well with your order..... Why would there shipping be more than anyone elses???:huh

hollywood43
04-21-2004, 07:26 AM
It took me months to get a vented number plate hood for my Blaster through Golden West. I had to call them about 6 times and never got a really straight answer from them until call number 4. Then they told me that Maier had them on hold? So I waited and waited and finally got so P.O.'d that I ordered one from RMATV and had it the same week. I personally will never do any business with them again.

foleyit
04-21-2004, 10:24 AM
When I got back into the sport, I purchased a couple things from them. I remember shipping was pretty expensive. Funny how I can purchase items from rockymountainatv.com and have it at my front door in 2 days and no tax. If you purchase over a certain amount shipping is free.

Quadworks
04-21-2004, 10:41 AM
Cooterguy has the right idea. I bought 2 Pure Sport Realtors NEW with shipping for $70. Thats way cheaper than anybody else. Who cares about blems, we're all just gunna trash em anyway. Definatly worth checking out!!

Rdhanded2
04-21-2004, 11:20 AM
I have had the same problems with Alba. I waited for a helmet for a month and a half for them to finally tell me that it was discontinued. Then, they would not give me back my shipping. I have two friends who went through the same thing. Rocky mountain atv is the way to go. I had luck with magic racing as well. Just my $.02

Natertot426ex
04-21-2004, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I know of two locals , one is a member here that ordered threw them and BOTH got wrong orders, slow shipments and overpriced on a few items.... Hope all goes well with your order..... Why would there shipping be more than anyone elses???:huh

I am one of those people. I ordered a set of Kenda Klaw MXF on some rims. I gave them my order over the phone and waited a week and still no tires. So I called them and got a tracking number and tracked it and they shipped it arizona and I am in Idaho. How the Heck can they screw it up when I told them my address over the phone. So two weeks after I ordered it I finally got them. They charged me $30 for shipping. They shipped it fedEX. Fed Ex must be more expensive to ship things. I will never do business with them again.

Chanman420q
04-21-2004, 12:30 PM
im in the process of getting a piston from them right now.... tomarrow is a month. And ive emailed them numerous times and called 3 times as well..... if its not at my door step tomarrow im calling a final time then getting nasty with them

QuadJunkies
04-21-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
I am one of those people. I ordered a set of Kenda Klaw MXF on some rims. I gave them my order over the phone and waited a week and still no tires. So I called them and got a tracking number and tracked it and they shipped it arizona and I am in Idaho. How the Heck can they screw it up when I told them my address over the phone. So two weeks after I ordered it I finally got them. They charged me $30 for shipping. They shipped it fedEX. Fed Ex must be more expensive to ship things. I will never do business with them again. Yes.I would imagine FEDEX is more to ship......

greco400
04-21-2004, 04:57 PM
Ok thanks guys!!