PDA

View Full Version : Paypal questions

TGW_400ex
04-20-2004, 06:38 PM
Ok i sold a item through paypal and he sent me the money through paypal now how do i ship iit to him through paypal?

wilkin250r
04-20-2004, 06:52 PM
You don't ship through paypal, it's just a payment service. Now you just take the item to your local UPS office, stamp his address on it, and away it goes...

TGW_400ex
04-20-2004, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
You don't ship through paypal, it's just a payment service. Now you just take the item to your local UPS office, stamp his address on it, and away it goes...

i understand that now but how does the money thing work does it get sent to u thru the mail once they get the package?

wilkin250r
04-20-2004, 07:14 PM
There are a few payment options. Right now, you have the money sitting in your paypal account, correct? You can have Paypal deposit the money directly into your checking account (takes a few days) or have them send you a check in the mail (which takes even longer).

Or, there is always the option of just leaving it in your Paypal account and using it to buy stuff on ebay.

TGW_400ex
04-21-2004, 04:18 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
There are a few payment options. Right now, you have the money sitting in your paypal account, correct? You can have Paypal deposit the money directly into your checking account (takes a few days) or have them send you a check in the mail (which takes even longer).

Or, there is always the option of just leaving it in your Paypal account and using it to buy stuff on ebay.

how do you tell which one its set on?

04-21-2004, 05:31 AM
you can go to the top & go to withdraw & then you shoould figure it out....its very simple...my dad figured it out on his own

CowsBitePeople
04-21-2004, 08:44 AM
I didnt know u had to have it put back into your checkings account, oops