PDA

View Full Version : Getting 450r

PEPwalshZ440
04-20-2004, 04:06 PM
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to say hey and in a few weeks im gonna have my new 450r and its gonna be TOTALLY DECKED OUT by JRD with JRD +3 long travel, beadlocks, axle, tc pipe, bare performance airbox, elka quadruple rates (maybe elites), K&N filter, EVERYTHING!! (cept a swingarm cuz don't need one really:D ) Well neway, i'll be postin pics once its done...
Mike

P.S. call JRD racing if you're thinking about getting a yfz and he'll tell ya all the problems and u'll be like :eek2:
www.jrdmech.com

WOracing
04-20-2004, 04:27 PM
Thats what ive been trying to tell all my freinds:D its good to hear someone else say that....the 450r is the best machine to come out since the trx250r....now not to put down yamaha, because i am a big fan of the raptor and banshee. But with all the problems with the yfz i have led to conclude that it isnt as good as yamaha and all the yammi riders said it was. I have had two hondas now and have not had any problems what so ever from either of them...the 450r was the best purchase ever:D

PEPwalshZ440
04-20-2004, 05:20 PM
awesome man!! Yea, i mean the yfz is a awesome bike, i just don't have the money to be dishing out for any problems since im gonna be like broke after i get these parts lol.
Mike