PDA

View Full Version : TEAM EZRACING district 34 No race so going to RAUSCH CREEK look

ezracing
04-20-2004, 03:12 PM
HI everyone, this is a message from team ezracing. We dont have a race this weekend so we are taking a trip to rauch creek. If any riders would like to ride with us or learn alittle more about riding and equipment stop by the team and check us out. You can see our new site at EZRACING.com. where we will be posting district pics and results for free. Our team is planning to take a trip down to ruasch creek the 24th, sunday. I bet if we can get enough riders together they might give us a group discount to the park. We talk to the ruasch creek staff and go there all the time, best place for all types of Motocross and trial riding. 3 different motocross tracks for all types of rides and trails that go on for ever. Some jumps that even stump the top riders and there are always pro's at ruasch creek riding. We all moslty ride in the QUAD novice class but have some Bikes and some riders in other atv classes also. Check out our web site for the full information about us going down to ruasch creek. drop us a email, Hope we see you all down there. thanks alot louis #22 atv.
We will have a blue truck with firelight on it and a few other trucks with us. All will have NY state Plates. Come check us out. thanks again everyone for reading. Louis #22 on a worked yfz450.

tc300ex56
04-20-2004, 03:41 PM
cool ill see if i can come rauch creek is so cool and is the best place to ride it mit be far away but it is worth every min.cool ill see if i can come rauch creek is so cool and is the best place to ride it mit be far away but it is worth every min.:D :D :D:D :D :D :D

tc300ex56
04-20-2004, 03:46 PM
thx for tell us and ill be shore to come im frank on a 300ex #56

tants
04-21-2004, 05:44 AM
im also in d34...

i race quad novice (#25)

what class do you guys race in?

ezracing
04-21-2004, 07:53 AM
Most novice class. We have 5 riders in that class. #22, #73, #97, #410, #450, #17 in b-class and i always forget someone by mistake. take a trip down to Rausch creek this weekend with your friend. louis #22 worked yfz450