View Full Version : Good luck JOEX on your 1st MX !!!

QuadJunkies
04-20-2004, 11:11 AM
Its Joes 1st MX at Goldendale this wk end!!!
Joe, go out there and have a great time,be safe, and know all us Exriders are rootin for ya!!!!!!:macho .......Give us a full report and if anyone is taking pics....post them!!! I sure wish I could have come ........:(

Pappy
04-20-2004, 11:12 AM
Be safe Joe...and good luck!!!

zephead400ex
04-20-2004, 11:37 AM
Kick 'em in the ding ding Joe!:D Good luck!

QuadJunkies
04-20-2004, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
Kick 'em in the ding ding Joe!:D Good luck! :o :p

Ryan
04-20-2004, 01:07 PM
No crashing!!!!!!...... Good luck ;) .

redroost85
04-20-2004, 01:38 PM
Go get'em Joe...I am sure that you will whip it up, lol!:D

Let us know how it turns out man!:macho

Silverfox@C&DRacing
04-20-2004, 02:26 PM
Good Luck Joe

remember not to case any jumps it tends to break bones.:)

brian-250
04-20-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
No crashing!!!!!!...... Good luck ;) .

AtvMxRider
04-20-2004, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
Be safe Joe...and good luck!!!

wilkin250r
04-20-2004, 06:50 PM
Yeah, be careful, good luck, you know, all the usual.

Get yourself a set of beads to wear under your shirt, I hear they bring good luck ;)

Berry
04-20-2004, 08:29 PM
hold it too the rug brother!!!

good luck!

Woodsrider
04-20-2004, 08:30 PM
Joe will be fine as long as he stays behind me:macho

Try to pass and its all over Joe;) Looking forward to riding with a bunch of EXriders members this weekend. Sorry you cant make it QJ, we'll miss ya!

Bad Habit
04-20-2004, 08:43 PM
Kick his ***** Seabass

Good luck Joe, and remember the proper quad position - Rubber on the ground, you on the seat ;)

JOEX
04-20-2004, 08:46 PM
Thanks everyone!:macho

I'm on a team with two other exriders members, deepcj7 & chad400ex along with his dad as back up;) It's a four hour GP race that includes the MX portion of the track. No doubles or triples though, just tables:o ;) good for me :D:p

I'm excited and nervous, haven't done much riding side by side with people I don't know. I'm more worried about wrecking and hurting someone else rather than myself.:eek:

The only time i'll be behind soggyrider is when i'm lapping him!:devil:

Now where are my lucky beads......

JOEX
04-20-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Bad Habit
Kick his ***** Seabass

Good luck Joe, and remember the proper quad position - Rubber on the ground, you on the seat ;)
I'll be sure to write that on the cross bar pad! :devil:

brian-250
04-20-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
I'll be sure to write that on the cross bar pad! :devil:

lmao,good luck man:D

Woodsrider
04-20-2004, 08:56 PM
The only time i'll be behind soggyrider is when i'm lapping him!:devil:

Now where are my lucky beads......

:cuss:
Your probably right, I'll probably be too hung over to be worth a chit on sunday:devil: We're just going to have a good time, dont plan on winning anything, That would just be a bonus.
Looking forward to seeing you and Chad, and deepcj7 again. Its been awhile.

brian-250
04-20-2004, 08:58 PM
^^if you want ill take all your beer off your hands,and give back "some" of it:devil:

Woodsrider
04-20-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by brian-250
^^if you want ill take all your beer off your hands,and give back "some" of it:devil:

Bring a truck;) we go through a lot of beer in a week end. Ask Chad400ex:devil:

JOEX
04-20-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by soggyrider
:cuss:
Your probably right, I'll probably be too hung over to be worth a chit on sunday:devil: We're just going to have a good time, dont plan on winning anything, That would just be a bonus.
Looking forward to seeing you and Chad, and deepcj7 again. Its been awhile.
Same here, just for fun and see if I can even attempt to be competitive:p I don't plan on being too hungover though;) Maybe Monday:blah:

Woodsrider
04-20-2004, 09:10 PM
:rolleyes: You dont understand, I never plan on being too hung over, it just happens ;) LOL

Your right though, monday is gonna be rough:eek2:

SGA
04-20-2004, 10:27 PM
It's a four hour GP race that includes the MX portion of the track. No doubles or triples though, just tables
Could you explain what a 4 hour GP race is please? Ive never heard of one.

JOEX
04-20-2004, 10:42 PM
http://www.overthebarsgang.com/eddieville.html

A better phrase to use is a four hour team race on a Grand Prix style track. One rider on each team is on the track at a time. Whichever team completes the most laps in four hours wins, everything is timed of course. There are going to be three classes, Pro, Expert and Amature.

This is the same track that the WORCS #4 was run on:cool: Most all the pics I took of that race were of the MX portion, the rest of the track is a bit of a mystery to me still.

Narly R
04-20-2004, 10:51 PM
I will be there, not shure what class yet, i am going to ride saturday and sunday! We are driven up friday. I am on a team with either 2 or 3 other guys, I will be wearin my exriders shirt so look for me everyone!

SGA
04-20-2004, 10:55 PM
Cool, good link! Heres a pic the track.
Quote from the site:The Euro GP is basicly a 6 ¼ mile giant natural MX track.

batgeek
04-20-2004, 11:19 PM
good luck, stay safe...but most of all...HAVE FUN!!! all of you!

QuadJunkies
04-21-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by batgeek
good luck, stay safe...but most of all...HAVE FUN!!! all of you! WORD!:macho Maybe Ill see some of you at the WORCS ROUND in Idaho this fall..........;)

Woodsrider
04-21-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
I will be there, not shure what class yet, i am going to ride saturday and sunday! We are driven up friday. I am on a team with either 2 or 3 other guys, I will be wearin my exriders shirt so look for me everyone!

Looking forward to meeting you Narly, Ill keep my eye open for your quad. Every one is welcome by our trailer for a beverage Saturday and a chance to meet everybody. Just look for the weekend warrior with a three foot black and silver boar on the drop gate, you cant miss it;)
I was hoping to wear my EXriders shirt, I ordered it three weeks ago and haven't seen it yet:(

The boar looks like this\/:D

Narly R
04-21-2004, 10:29 PM
I will look for ya man! I talked to Brandon Brown, and he said he is expexting 200-250 quads ATLEAST! Its gunna be a mad hous ein the amatur class! I will decide what class i am going to be running in when I get there probably.

See ya there! I will be in a blue/white 97 Ford 4 door, 24 ft white inclosed trailer. :cool:

04-22-2004, 09:02 AM
I remember my first race like it was yesterday,It was in june of '03, It was a supercross series race for motokazie.com , I nearly got the holeshot, and let me tell ya, that first corner gets a little scary in your first race, i was second outa the hole, don't recall my finishes for the heat and final though:( lol. But good luck joe, stay safe and make sure ya have fun & give us a full vivid report of your race day.

Stay safe and haul ***** ,

Nick :devil:

Natertot426ex
04-22-2004, 09:22 AM
Be carefull out there Joe There are a few drop offs out there and a couple small hill climb things. The step downs are pretty fun too. Hopefully the tables will be in better shape for you, It sucked at the worcs race..

Have Fun!!:D

dirtmomma
04-22-2004, 09:43 AM
WOW I thought I already posted on this saying GOOD LUCK but my post isn't on here :confused: :confused: We won't be making it down :( dang gas prices are too high right now, but we may still be racing in our flattrack series unless I get my head back Fri. then I hope to be putting my 3?? :devil: back together so I can dial it in next week out @ Motoplex in Smokey Point, they are having flattrack practice next week :blah:

HAVE FUN BE SAFE all of you & represent well for EXRIDERS :macho

QuadJunkies
04-22-2004, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
WOW I thought I already posted on this saying GOOD LUCK but my post isn't on here :confused: :confused: We won't be making it down :( dang gas prices are too high right now, but we may still be racing in our flattrack series unless I get my head back Fri. then I hope to be putting my 3?? :devil: back together so I can dial it in next week out @ Motoplex in Smokey Point, they are having flattrack practice next week :blah:

HAVE FUN BE SAFE all of you & represent well for EXRIDERS :macho thats too bad ..I know about the gas prices.........Troy went and bought a Drum of c-12:eek: because even the Race Gas is going up. At least he will have his for the summer........Oh BTW..looks like Sis has to run race Gas now too......:blah: ....... D@mn I swear were always gonna be broke.......lol:o :p

Woodsrider
04-22-2004, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
Be carefull out there Joe There are a few drop offs out there and a couple small hill climb things. The step downs are pretty fun too. Hopefully the tables will be in better shape for you, It sucked at the worcs race..

Have Fun!!:D

I think it will, I talked with them today and they were out grooming the track to get it in shape for the weekend:macho
He said it was pretty muddy out there today, but there was no rain in the forcast thru the weekend, and that once they're done the quads will be the first ones on it this weekend;) Like NarlyR said they are expecting a huge turn out, 200+ riders. should be a good time.

He said if your planing on camping to get there early they expect it to get crowded fast. Were pulling in around midnight Friday night.