PDA

View Full Version : Maxxis Ultimate ATV

SHANE03EX
04-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Anyone played this on x-box? How is it compared to atv off road fury 1&2?

TGW_400ex
04-19-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by SHANE03EX
Anyone played this on x-box? How is it compared to atv off road fury 1&2?
Is it comin out for PS2?

SHANE03EX
04-19-2004, 05:14 PM
WOW, I cant believe nobody on this site has played this game.

Pvt. Maggot
04-19-2004, 05:25 PM
i've never herd of it till now..i searched for it it said it came out in 1/1/04? it says it has mx cross country all kinda stuff..but no pics..anyone got any info or pics?

wishin4ahonda15
04-19-2004, 05:44 PM
i looked somewhere and it said that its comin out may 27th

TheFontMaster
04-19-2004, 05:49 PM
I heard it was coming out in september

04-19-2004, 07:56 PM
I did some research and found this sounds sweet

Push The Limits Of Sanity And Gravity In Metro3D’s
Maxxis Ultimate ATV™ for Microsoft® Xbox™ LIVE

Worldwide Publisher and Distributor Pulls Out All The Stops To Bring
Intense ATV Stunt Racing For Xbox Audiences

SAN JOSE, California (May 14, 2003) - Metro3D, Inc. today announced Maxxis Ultimate ATV™ for the Microsoft® Xbox™ video game system. Metro3D is teaming up with Maxxis Electronic Magic, Inc. to introduce this extreme ATV stunt racing game, now being shown at the Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) in Los Angeles. The title is scheduled for a U.S. release Q1 2004.

"Metro3D is thrilled to be teaming with Maxxis Electronic Magic in this exciting licensing and development partnership," said Joseph Morici, senior vice president, sales and marketing, Metro3D. "As the official licensed game of Maxxis, we look forward to giving Xbox and Xbox LIVE players the most realistic off-road ATV racing experience in video gaming today."

Experience high-performance ATV stunt racing at its best, as Maxxis Ultimate ATV rips it up off-road for an adrenaline-junkies ultimate thrill ride! Players select from 25 real ATV vehicles licensed from the hottest manufacturers in the world, including Bombardier, Honda, Kawasaki, and more. For added versatility and to out-power your racing competition, players can upgrade their ATV by adjusting steering, front and rear suspension, Maxxis-licensed tires, and colors of the vehicles.

In Maxxis Ultimate ATV, all the fun and intensity fuels up as players cut loose through 20 living off-road worlds across Easter Island, the Great Wall of China, Mount Fuji, the Pyramids of Egypt, Tahiti, and many other exciting locations. Super-realistic course design, interactive environments, and tons of objects such as trees, houses, rocks, hay bales, and moguls give players the ultimate racing ground to launch their ATV for big air jumps, cutting edge tricks, and insane stunts.

Utilizing Microsoft Xbox LIVE, Maxxis Ultimate ATV allows up to six players to compete simultaneously in one -to- four-player split-screen racing competition or six players online. Players select from five different play modes, including Single Player Career: Motocross Mode, a closed course stunt racing competition or Cross Country Mode, open terrain freestyle racing action where racers can choose from five standard ATVs and unlock 20 more. Run circles around your competition in Arcade: Single Race Mode, Multiplayer Mode, and Time Attack Mode.

Ultra-realistic ATV construction, from the handlebars right down to the sub-frame arm equips players with the ultimate racing control through each interactive ATV environment and high-energy stunt. Dynamic camera angles adjust player views from multiple cameras in 360-degree motion around each ATV. doesnt that sound sweet:devil: :p

Woodsrider
04-19-2004, 09:58 PM
Cool. Sounds like the atv game Xbox owners have been waiting for:D Any body find screen shots of it?

04-20-2004, 05:32 AM
i think a local arcade has that arcade version....you sit on a quad thing & steer with some handlebars with the big screen in front of you....maybe its not maxxis though...if it is, it isnt that great

.:01_eXrIdEr:.
04-20-2004, 07:59 AM
yeah i know the game that you are talking about...i think the little atv you sit on is orange, that game sucks. i hope this game will be better.

partyboy300ex
04-20-2004, 03:25 PM
not fopr ps2:( boo