PDA

View Full Version : I went riding today....

WOracing
04-19-2004, 01:50 PM
and it was pretty good. My freind had brought his rm125 over and we went out in to the feilds behind my house and we found this jump that my other freind had made...so we were hitting that for about 45 mins until it got kinda boring so.....my dad was with us and when we stopped to rest i heard a hissing noise coming from his quad. So i listened more closely to the tire and it had a hole in it, the tires are holeshot xc and i just want to say i am not happy with them. So he went back to the house and my freind and i went to my other freinds house to get him. We went to our local railroad tracks and we had fun ripping down those at 70 mph!!!!! Anyways it started to rain so we headed home. While we were waiting for the others to catch up (me and my freind are fast :D )were sitting there and he noticed i had something sticking out of my tire. It was a stick and my tire was going flat....SO FOR THE SECOND TIME ON MY 450R I HAD TO DRIVE HOME WITH A FLAT. im actually happy to say that i will not be riding on the tracks any time soon.

TGW_400ex
04-19-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by WOracing
and it was pretty good. My freind had brought his rm125 over and we went out in to the feilds behind my house and we found this jump that my other freind had made...so we were hitting that for about 45 mins until it got kinda boring so.....my dad was with us and when we stopped to rest i heard a hissing noise coming from his quad. So i listened more closely to the tire and it had a hole in it, the tires are holeshot xc and i just want to say i am not happy with them. So he went back to the house and my freind and i went to my other freinds house to get him. We went to our local railroad tracks and we had fun ripping down those at 70 mph!!!!! Anyways it started to rain so we headed home. While we were waiting for the others to catch up (me and my freind are fast :D )were sitting there and he noticed i had something sticking out of my tire. It was a stick and my tire was going flat....SO FOR THE SECOND TIME ON MY 450R I HAD TO DRIVE HOME WITH A FLAT. im actually happy to say that i will not be riding on the tracks any time soon.

If your gonna buy tires i recommend Klaws;)

WOracing
04-19-2004, 03:33 PM
actually thats what i planned on getting...but thanks for your opinion:)