PDA

View Full Version : Any moderators out there?

Bill Fuller
04-18-2004, 06:03 PM
Are there any mods out there?I have sent 2 emails about site troubles and no responce.I still am not recieving email notification for PM's or replies to my threads.

Pappy
04-18-2004, 06:07 PM
the mods cant fix anything sight related.

have you tried clearing your cookies and checking your options under user cp?

Bill Fuller
04-18-2004, 06:10 PM
Yes I have checked my user CP and everthing is fine.I have logged out and back in and nothing.This just started a few days ago I really look forward to sitting down and drinking a cold beer and responding to my subscribed post at the end of the day when I get home from work.Any other suggestions?

Pappy
04-18-2004, 06:20 PM
i wish i could help ya. my work pc gets notifacations and my home one doesnt and i havent a clue as to why.

kikk the pc:eek: :(

FreekShow
04-18-2004, 06:27 PM
Just do a forum search for your name. You will get all ur subscibed posts. You'll have to look to see if anyone replied but its better than searching through the posts.:)

Tommy 17
04-18-2004, 06:47 PM
bill did u just recently put a firewall on ur computer???

ever since i put mine on i don't get them anymore... i don't get a pop up either when i recieve a PM:(

SGA
04-18-2004, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
i wish i could help ya. my work pc gets notifacations and my home one doesnt and i havent a clue as to why.

I would have to guess its because your work computer email address is the one set up for the forums to send mail to.

Ralph
04-18-2004, 08:22 PM
make sure ur e-mail info is correct:cool:

SGA
04-18-2004, 08:41 PM
Im pretty sure Pappy has different internet providers at work and home. Exriders is sending his email to his work address because thats his default email address on the site. ]
I know the answer to this, its quite simple to get his EXRider email at home and keep the same default email address on the site so they still go to his work also.

QuadJunkies
04-18-2004, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
Yes I have checked my user CP and everthing is fine.I have logged out and back in and nothing.This just started a few days ago I really look forward to sitting down and drinking a cold beer and responding to my subscribed post at the end of the day when I get home from work.Any other suggestions? you mentioned that you checked your CP options, you might try cleaning out your cookies next, I know if I dont do that too often I cant Log out of the site sometimes......

now why would I want to do that???? :huh :o

anyhow, maybe just give that a shot..........

SGA
04-18-2004, 11:11 PM
Are there any mods out there?I have sent 2 emails about site troubles and no responce.I still am not recieving email notification for PM's or replies to my threads.
I remember GUY400 having the same problem as you. He recieved so many emails from the site, his IP thought it was spam and turned EXriders off to him.

Bill Fuller
04-19-2004, 05:14 AM
Some body must have done something cause it's working now:D

popo
04-19-2004, 06:28 AM
Some body must have done something cause it's working now:D

Ya, you ate the cookies. :D

SGA
04-19-2004, 06:36 AM
Originally posted by popo
Ya, you ate the cookies. :D
Is that why I get fat from sitting in front of the computer all day? Must be all them cookies:D