PDA

View Full Version : Southern Indiana Weather

tclapp
04-18-2004, 12:26 PM
Southern Indiana weather is so screwed up, tue we got 4 inches of snow and now yesterday and today its 84-85 degrees, just wonderin if Indiana was the only place that had weather this screwed up!

ReconRider25
04-18-2004, 12:27 PM
nope. we get that here.;)

zephead400ex
04-18-2004, 04:54 PM
That is Kansas weather described to a T:)

tclapp
04-18-2004, 05:06 PM
I hate it, i always have to check out the weather before i walk to class i dont know if i need to wear shorts and a t-shirt to class or if i need to put on pants and a hoodie its ridiclous

04-18-2004, 08:24 PM
kind of the same thing here in nashville...it was snowing here tuesday too (but not accumulating) & like 85 here

blackraptor16
04-19-2004, 02:54 PM
85 degrees yesterday in South Bend, Indiana.:D

diesel-mech
04-19-2004, 08:40 PM
:cool: Welcome to Ohio everyone! (of course its the Indy side)
Hey you Indyans, STOP SCREWING UP OHIO"S WEATHER:p

JUSTINcredible
04-20-2004, 02:57 PM
within 17 hours on sunday and monday here in western MN we went from 90 degrees to hail and tornadoes to snow showers:huh

We actualy just got electricity back on early this afternoon, sunday night we got hit with storms, more trees and power lines down than any thing but atleast 6 barns in the county are destroyed and my friends grandparents house actuly moved off the foundation from the winds. when the storm hit here me and a friend were at the mall of america about 45 minutes away and our parents called and were pretty much freaking out so we left and headed for home. we met the storm on the road and it was raining and hailing so hard we couldent see and pulled over, the hail broke the front wind shield and then we had to deal with 80+ mph winds blowing hail, rain , you name it at us. at the time we were under a tornado warning so we werent sure if there was a actual tornado around or if it was the just the strait line winds, but thankfully no tornado, along the the hwy signs were bent over and power poles were all snapped for 7 miles.

tclapp
04-20-2004, 04:08 PM
Dang! sounds like a he!! of a day i know i hate it when i am ridng down the road on the quad and its raining it hurts let alone hail and 80 mph wind