PDA

View Full Version : Can You Believe This Crap

WhiteBros400ex
04-17-2004, 08:43 PM
Ok about 2 months ago my blaster was taken out my lower gurage(sp) and we found it about a mile down the road wit sliced tires broke plastics and little things like that. Well last weekend we went riddign a trevorton and my air box broke so i was out of ridding all this week. Well i got my quad all back together today and started looking for my Brand new Alpinestar Tech 6 boots and they where gone, some broke into the gurage(sp) conencted to my house and took them, when my 400ex gets stole im gonna flip. O BTW some kid on aim keeps coming up saying hes the one stealing it but i cant find otu his name, his screen name in Chevy0988 if you aol or aim or ne thing mine in Rippin416exmx if you can find out who he is let me know i would apreciate it alot, before my baby gets took:grr:

JDiablo
04-17-2004, 08:53 PM
man....if i where you....i would chain her up good...put her in gear and take the shifter off as well...chain the frame up to something so there is no way to get her...man i hate people that steal like that...and if worse comes to worse spend a night with a friend there with a couple of paintballs guns waiting for the SOB

toby400ex
04-17-2004, 08:54 PM
Sleep in the garage with a big metal spike or gun or something. Beat the living he!! out of them.:D

WhiteBros400ex
04-17-2004, 09:05 PM
I got it chained up real good and im am about to go outside sit on the quad in the shop wait for umm to come in and just knock umm out with something when they come, i just cant stand these people that gotta steal my stuff. It makes me so MAD:grr: :grr:

Just make sure your quads are safe.

JDiablo
04-17-2004, 09:09 PM
no doubt bro gotta keep wat you worked hard to get....man i would say if you got a paintball gun,bb gun,sling-shot,potato gun...i think it time for a lil target practice....i would jus have a friend over and we can order a pizza or suttin...lol make believe it like splinter cell of suttin stupid...but hope they dun get ur ride..and hope you get those mofo's

04-17-2004, 09:14 PM
get pics so you canpost em:devil:

Quad18star
04-17-2004, 09:21 PM
I got the perfect security device for you .... How about a 160 lbs Rottweiler???

RedEx XCRider
04-17-2004, 09:27 PM
do like quad18 said and get a rottwieller and buy you a 12 guage pump jes incase he get past the dog :D...then blow his legs out from under him :devil:

JDiablo
04-17-2004, 09:27 PM
in that case then

Quad18star
04-17-2004, 09:37 PM
I dunno about the whole 12 gauge idea , but just incase he does get past the Rotty ( he'll be half dead then anyways) I'd say get a Louisville .... Cop told us once when guys were running through our yard , that a Louisville works awesome on the knee caps ... yes this is what a cop told us :D

WhiteBros400ex
04-17-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
I got the perfect security device for you .... How about a 160 lbs Rottweiler???

YEA good thinking . Umm let me borrow yours haha:D
Im gonan cal my friend now and me and him might sleep down there tonight and im gonna put a camera down there this week maybe. I want this person so bad:grr:

JDiablo
04-17-2004, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by WhiteBros400ex
YEA good thinking . Umm let me borrow yours haha:D
Im gonan cal my friend now and me and him might sleep down there tonight and im gonna put a camera down there this week maybe. I want this person so bad:grr:

lol that will just be better when you see him finally all that adrenaline starts pumping then.....

RedEx XCRider
04-17-2004, 09:41 PM
the camra idea does sounds pretty good...but what if hes wearing a ski mask get some type of sensers that will wake you up when somones down there but don't be load enough to alarm him :D and them get out teh 12 guage :devil:

JDiablo
04-17-2004, 09:44 PM
or just rig the whole floor with mouse traps and booby traps and stuff...and when someone makes them go off all kinds of alarms and crap go off....just enough to wake up the neighbor hood tho...and then u got your guy(all clamped up in mouse traps,ouch)lol

RedEx XCRider
04-17-2004, 09:50 PM
nah mouse traps wouldn't be big enough..comon people we gotta go big here need lights and ALOTA sound Everywhere. and more then one dog have pin of dogs and have it triggered to let them out when somone enters the basemeant or what ever then all the alarms and lights ..and dogs chasein he won't be back :D and get in touch with your neighbors and have them help ya jes in case he decided to run thru there yard....mabie put up a Big eletric fense aroud your property :D ....jes an idea hope this helps lol

DangerousDean
04-17-2004, 10:55 PM
Do you lock your garage or what ?
How was he breaking in ?

CowsBitePeople
04-17-2004, 10:58 PM
how is he breakin in? bustin down doors?

Sportrax10
04-17-2004, 11:35 PM
Sound like you have a nice plan to catch this theif...

Oh and BTW, you left your boots in my garage... :eek:

:devil:

SGA
04-17-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Sportrax10
Oh and BTW, you left your boots in my garage... :eek:
Are you serious?:D

Sportrax10
04-17-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Are you serious?:D
yep...:bandit: :p

SGA
04-17-2004, 11:49 PM
Thats the funniest thing I heard all day!

crday98
04-18-2004, 05:23 AM
no his boots are in my garage but the damn things don't fit:D
where in pa are you guys located?

3x440ex
04-18-2004, 06:24 AM
nah mouse traps wouldn't be big enough..comon people we gotta go big here need lights and ALOTA sound Everywhere. and more then one dog have pin of dogs and have it triggered to let them out when somone enters the basemeant or what ever then all the alarms and lights ..and dogs chasein he won't be back and get in touch with your neighbors and have them help ya jes in case he decided to run thru there yard....mabie put up a Big eletric fense aroud your property ....jes an idea hope this helps lol

sounds like more money than the quads worth.......the chances of someone being stupid enough to break in your garage a second time, knowing that your already on to them, is pretty slim. So just relax and make sure you keep it chained up.

JDiablo
04-18-2004, 09:02 AM
wow....looks like he still busting heads open...lol i wonder what happened last nite over in his garage anyway

brian-250
04-18-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by 300exrida
wow....looks like he still busting heads open...lol i wonder what happened last nite over in his garage anyway

we prolly donmt wanna no :eek2: :devil:

JDiablo
04-18-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by brian-250
we prolly donmt wanna no :eek2: :devil:

lol...i just want to know what happened last night tho:macho

04-18-2004, 09:28 AM
My friend Kyle and Jake had there to bikes stolen....a pimped out kx125 and a cr80....once they were stolen they kept coming back for more.....

WhiteBros400ex
04-18-2004, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
how is he breakin in? bustin down doors?

They kick in the window and unlocked the big sliding door from the inside. Im thinking bout rigging some fire works or something up that they willl go off when he breaks in so it wakes me up and wakes everyone around me up to:D :D :grr:

RedEx XCRider
04-18-2004, 07:36 PM
good thinkin but ya need somthin like a trap that will wake you up and also Trap him from goin anywhere so you can get him :D i'm a master at this stuff :devil:

04-18-2004, 08:10 PM
u need bars on your windows & a security alarm...mouse traps arent going to work

RedEx XCRider
04-18-2004, 08:26 PM
Damn right you need bars and a alarm you ever Seen Home Improvement...thats what we must do a security alarm with lots of LOUD POWER enough to bust his ear drum and then a guard dog and a bat :D mabie a taser for close close combat....even tho i still like my first idea with the electric fence :devil: ....let us know how everything turns out :D

chucked
04-18-2004, 09:02 PM
how I got mine penned up is in my shed, 2 pad locks close the door, then I got a lock that locks it from the inside that I cant tell anyone how it works, then I have a 7ft piece of 1" rebar bent in a U and in the ground with 180 lbs of concrete with a 1/2" chain with a nice *** master pad lock on it, now I have an infrared camera hooked up with a 24 hrs loop vcr with sound. and a few other things.the infrared camera was only like 40 bucks but I had to buy like 40 in wire and I used an old tv and the 24 hr loop vcr was 100 bucks (bought it from my work,used).

04-19-2004, 05:35 AM
put the MF'er in 1st gear & take the shifter off.....there not rolling that thing anywheres...best idea said so far whoever saidit

SGA
04-19-2004, 06:42 AM
Whats all this gonna do this and that stuff. Just put some steel bars across the window and be done with it.

Like I really believe the people that made those suggestions would do that stuff.:rolleyes:

chucked
04-19-2004, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by SGA
Whats all this gonna do this and that stuff. Just put some steel bars across the window and be done with it.

Like I really believe the people that made those suggestions would do that stuff.:rolleyes:

u aint used to it yet?

rideREDrider
04-19-2004, 11:40 AM
where in PA do you live????

i hope its not to close to my place

sorry about your stuff that got stolen

SGA
04-19-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by chucked
u aint used to it yet?
Yeah, I see it more than most of you as I and the other mods keep the site in order. I guess being its monday and all i just am getting straight to the point on everything. Its all good though, thats what the open forum is for, to give opinions about stuff.

chucked
04-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Yeah, I see it more than most of you as I and the other mods keep the site in order. I guess being its monday and all i just am getting straight to the point on everything. Its all good though, thats what the open forum is for, to give opinions about stuff.

whenever I ask for advice 90% of the answers are completely ridiculous and totally useless.

chucked
04-19-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by SGA

whenever I ask for advice 90% of the answers are completely ridiculous and totally useless. You should give the user that started the thread the ability to delete posts.

2001400ex
04-19-2004, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star

Hell yeah dude...that's the only thing that sounds like it's going to work in your case. Or an alarm. You don't know when they're gonna hit and take your 400. Do you want to be sleeping in your garage every night? Or do you want that 160lbs rotty in there? Personally I'd be running the other way so damn fast I'd break a land speed record if one of those were chasing me then another guy...:blah:

sylvan56473
04-19-2004, 05:57 PM
If you really want to make a cheap alarm just go to Radio Shack and pick up:

A large siren (probably $10-20)

Some 16 gauge wire

and a 2 piece magnetic switch

Here is what you do. You run wire from the ground on an old battery toone wire of the magnetic switch. You mount the magnetic switch at the top of the garage door so when it is closed the 2 pieces of the switch touch each other. Run the other wire from the magnetic switch to the ground of the siren. Run the positive wire from the siren to the positive wire on the battery. When a thief opens the garage door the magnetic switches will loose contact sending a ground signal from the battery to the siren. And BAMMO off goes the siren. You should be able to do all of this for less than $30 if you have an old battery laying around.

Good Luck!

RedEx XCRider
04-19-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by sylvan56473
If you really want to make a cheap alarm just go to Radio Shack and pick up:

A large siren (probably $10-20)

Some 16 gauge wire

and a 2 piece magnetic switch

Here is what you do. You run wire from the ground on an old battery toone wire of the magnetic switch. You mount the magnetic switch at the top of the garage door so when it is closed the 2 pieces of the switch touch each other. Run the other wire from the magnetic switch to the ground of the siren. Run the positive wire from the siren to the positive wire on the battery. When a thief opens the garage door the magnetic switches will loose contact sending a ground signal from the battery to the siren. And BAMMO off goes the siren. You should be able to do all of this for less than $30 if you have an old battery laying around.

Good Luck!

WOW:eek2: thats the most helpful answer so far

Bubba
04-19-2004, 06:06 PM
lol mouse traps.....just put a lock through one of the holes in your rear brake disk.

chucked
04-19-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by RedEx XCRider
WOW:eek2: thats the most helpful answer so far

but, once they open up the door and hear the siren, if they close the door the alarm will go off. Then they will (hopefully leave) but will probably find another way in. Its best to buy a security system where once something is triggered you have to put in a cde to turn it off.

Ryan
04-19-2004, 06:24 PM
I would personally just bring a sleeping bag or matress in the garage and spend the night in there for a few days.... Catch them mofo's with your bare hands :macho .

AtvMxRider
04-19-2004, 06:35 PM
You do know if you set a trap and you hurt them you can go to jail and or be sued.

dpizz450
04-19-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
You do know if you set a trap and you hurt them you can go to jail and or be sued.

im not tryin to flame u or nuttin but if thats true that is really retarded they shouldnt be breakin in ur **** in the first place...

chucked
04-19-2004, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by YZrida
im not tryin to flame u or nuttin but if thats true that is really retarded they shouldnt be breakin in ur **** in the first place...

jerry's right, I remember a few years ago a burgular broke into someone house and tripped and fell through a glass table and sued the owners, and won of course. Remember the fat people that sued mcdonalds for having fatty foods that caused them to have heart attacks? dude watch the news every now and then.

AtvMxRider
04-19-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by YZrida

Yep it's true. There are some pretty ****ed laws in the country. If your life is not threatened you cannot cause them harm.

RedEx XCRider
04-20-2004, 03:11 PM
it easy to get past that law :huh ...all you gotta do is say "I heard something in my garage...so i walked slowly and quitly opend the door saw him running at me and i ducked and grabed the nearest thing to me and beat the **** outa him with it :D

AtvMxRider
04-20-2004, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by RedEx XCRider
it easy to get past that law :huh ...all you gotta do is say "I heard something in my garage...so i walked slowly and quitly opend the door saw him running at me and i ducked and grabed the nearest thing to me and beat the **** outa him with it :D

Yeah then he falls on the ground hit's his head on the concrete and dies. Then you go to jail for manslaughter.

RedEx XCRider
04-20-2004, 03:27 PM
once he falls and craks his head open you flee the seen and stay at a bar all night come home and sya he was just laying there O_O deny everything.

PHAT400
04-20-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by WhiteBros400ex
Ok about 2 months ago my blaster was taken out my lower gurage(sp) and we found it about a mile down the road wit sliced tires broke plastics and little things like that. Well last weekend we went riddign a trevorton and my air box broke so i was out of ridding all this week. Well i got my quad all back together today and started looking for my Brand new Alpinestar Tech 6 boots and they where gone, some broke into the gurage(sp) conencted to my house and took them, when my 400ex gets stole im gonna flip. O BTW some kid on aim keeps coming up saying hes the one stealing it but i cant find otu his name, his screen name in Chevy0988 if you aol or aim or ne thing mine in Rippin416exmx if you can find out who he is let me know i would apreciate it alot, before my baby gets took:grr:

Dude, try this.. they work great and you can record the bastage's..

http://www.x10.com/home/offer.cgi?

I caught the little turd's that egged my car's with this stuff,well actually we recorded what we did to them the next time they came around...

:D :blah: I still laugh my b***s off when I remember the look on the faces of these brat's...

WhiteBros400ex
04-20-2004, 06:24 PM
How do you guys lock up yours bike. give me ideas:confused:

3x440ex
04-20-2004, 07:16 PM
I have three quads and i chain all of them together..plus i have a 6' fence with white jerman shepard and three other dogs...most people know better to come in my back yard.

Adrenalinerush
04-21-2004, 06:52 AM
my benelli and a box of 3 1/2 in mags are the olny thing keppin my toys in my yard

Bubba
04-21-2004, 02:09 PM
it must suck to have to worry about some stealing your quad. i could leave mine in the front yard running and it would still be there in the morning.But i dont. i just park mine behind the shed and take the key out. IT doesnt matter how many locks your have or how many chains, if someone wants it bad enough they will find a way.

RedEx XCRider
04-21-2004, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Bubba
it must suck to have to worry about some stealing your quad. i could leave mine in the front yard running and it would still be there in the morning.But i dont. i just park mine behind the shed and take the key out. IT doesnt matter how many locks your have or how many chains, if someone wants it bad enough they will find a way.

i'm with him if somone wants somthing bad enough hes gonna get it...and its the same way here i could leave mine running in the drive way and it'd be there when i woke up