PDA

View Full Version : Halo: The last level, any suggestions?

the-ex-files
04-17-2004, 05:31 PM
Ok I just bought an Xbox, and Halo. It's awesome and Halo is the best game I've ever played. But the last level is kicking my arse! What are you supposed to do on those three long walkways? I always get like one open, but always get shot up by those planes with the laser beams. By the way, is there any other must have games for Xbox? Thanks for the help.:)

FreekShow
04-17-2004, 05:40 PM
I have Halo but haven't played it in a while. Maybe I'll check on the last level and see what ur talking about. Oh by the way a must have game is MX Unleashed. :eek2:

Woodsrider
04-17-2004, 06:20 PM
Um I think I used the shotgun on the laser weilding pests. Getting past them was the easy part for me, but it took me many attempts to get to the other end of the ship driving the warthog. Good luck.

Cant wait for Halo2! NFSUnderground is a must have if you like car games.

Rrider4life8
04-17-2004, 07:40 PM
just had 16 player all nighter ... it was crazy!!!

MX unleashed is bad ars .... the 50's are pimp and the music is awesome

killed300ex
04-17-2004, 07:45 PM
yea use the shotgun i think it only takes one shot the end is the hardest with the wrthog tok me so many ties lol then i got it but halo is prolly one of the besst game sother good games are GTA vice city, and splinter cell those are a couple of other great games iv played but splintercell is an almost impossible game but fun nonthe less
killed

04-17-2004, 07:46 PM
conflict desert storm: back to baghdad is wicked. it is four-player co-op and you can play your custom soundtraxs while you play:devil: and halo 2 wont be out untill this fall is was sopposed to be out in may but it got postponed:(

Quad18star
04-17-2004, 08:31 PM
Wish I could help you out , but when I had my xbox and Halo , I dont think I got past the 2nd level . That game is awesome though , probably the best I've ever played.

the-ex-files
04-19-2004, 03:27 PM
Thanks. I can get to the end, but can't make that monster jump or the darn times runs out! Just have to keep trying I guess!

Bill Fuller
04-19-2004, 06:34 PM
I recommend any Xbox live game.Project Gothem,Rainbow 6 are bad ***** MX unleashed is cool also.

xr50layke
04-20-2004, 06:28 AM
use the warthog and haul major ***.

Mxbubs
04-26-2004, 06:48 PM
You have to get the shafts to retract, one by one, all 4, by throwing the switches up top....As it retracts, jump on the shaft/duct next to it, and look into the spot where the other shaft retracted, wait on the vanes to open, you will see the reactor fire inside, shoot a rocket into it. Do all four then haul butt up to the elevator and get out....Good luck.

P.S. Xbox Halo isnt near as good as PC online Halo.