PDA

View Full Version : Rollcall for Eddieville next weekend!

Woodsrider
04-16-2004, 07:43 PM
The four hour team race is just around the corner, so who's going to be there? Whos staying at the track and whos getting a hotel or just coming for the day sunday?

We have a three man team, and will be rolling in Saturday morning or maybe friday night if the Over the Bars Gang will allow us in That early. Staying the night Saturday on site. we will be in a white 20' weekend warrior with a big *** black and silver boar(like my avitar) on the liftgate. Cant miss it, just look for all the empties:D
Hope to see alot of EXriders there.

ThumPIN_450R
04-16-2004, 08:41 PM
I'll be there if i get my motor back together 2 or maybe three man team i think i'll stay the night at the track if I go if I'm there I'll be in a black truck with a 25' enclosed on a 450R with wheel spacers and # 32 on the bumper or possibly my LT and if my motor don't get fixed in time i'll race the 300EX if my works show up

Woodsrider
04-16-2004, 08:45 PM
Walla Walla!!!!!:eek: OMFG I grew up in Walla Walla! And so did My riding buddy! How long you lived there?

ThumPIN_450R
04-16-2004, 08:53 PM
my whole life do you know any body still here?

Woodsrider
04-16-2004, 09:06 PM
My Dad and step-mom, My step sister just moved up here to Greenlake to get married. I aint to sure if there is any one still there that I went to HS with. Most were smart enough to get out,lol. Seems like every body I went to HS with moved up here or to Spokane. Those that didnt, live in the big brick house on the outskirts of town;) Or they are dead:(

JOEX
04-16-2004, 09:43 PM
I'll be there with chad400ex, his dad and deepcj7. We will probably be getting there Saturday and staying at the track.

Woodsrider
04-16-2004, 10:21 PM
Oh good! Somebody scooped up deepcj7;) I notice today on quadsonly that he hadnt partnered up with a team yet and was going to contact him. He's sure to make you and I look slow, eh?

I just emailed Scott at Over the Bars Gang, to see if it will be possible to pull in late friday night. If not we will be driving into the sun saturday morning :cuss:

JOEX
04-16-2004, 10:47 PM
A good deal for us:D He's already made me look slow but that's not hard with trees in the way:o :p

When I went to the WORCS race I was driving into the sun on the way there and back:mad:

Woodsrider
04-20-2004, 08:42 PM
Thats it? I thought there would be more from here than that. I think that ATVconnection has more people going than we do:o

Chef
04-20-2004, 08:49 PM
I thought I would be going, but it doesnt look like it will happen anymore.

Woodsrider
04-20-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Chef
I thought I would be going, but it doesnt look like it will happen anymore.

Bummer, a lot of people are saying the gas prices are too high to drive that far.

deepcj7
04-20-2004, 10:43 PM
I'll see you there Soggy. Probably hotel on friday nite and show up bright and early on saturday.

QuadJunkies
04-21-2004, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
. I think that ATVconnection has more people going than we do:o

you stand correct on that one.....:o

QuadJunkies
04-21-2004, 12:22 AM
I thought I would be going, but it doesnt look like it will happen anymore. Why not????:confused:

ThumPIN_450R
04-21-2004, 06:30 PM
I'm out the parts i'm waitong on aren't even being shipped until friday:mad: do any of you guys no about the all atv grand prix at horn rapids orv park? I can't remember the exact date but it will be sweet it's a week or two after the goldendale race i'll post info on the date for any body who wants it as soon as i find out the date and time for it.

Woodsrider
04-21-2004, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by deepcj7
I'll see you there Soggy. Probably hotel on friday nite and show up bright and early on saturday.

Super! Look for a black and silver boar on the back of a 20' weekend warrior. Like this one\/, and thats where youll find me;)

Chef
04-21-2004, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
Why not????:confused:

Need to stay home and work on the CRF...:mad:

quadjeff
04-22-2004, 08:45 AM
I will be there... Looks like we have around 60 people from west washington coming down.. My sponsors kicked in all kinds of stuff to hand out.. ALSO HOLZ racing kicked in an additional $500 dollars for the pro purse!!!! See you guys there. Look for the QuadsOnly Banner and come say HI..:devil:

dirtmomma
04-22-2004, 08:52 AM
Need to stay home and work on the CRF...:mad:

Are ya getting it ready for this summer flattrack :blah: ??? Will we see ya @ Rainier next weekend? Pretty sure we'll be there, should be gettting my head back tonight or tomarrow & get it put back together so I can go dial it in!! I'm hoping to have er dialed in good by then!! I can't wait :devil:

dirtmomma
04-22-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
I'm out the parts i'm waitong on aren't even being shipped until friday:mad: do any of you guys no about the all atv grand prix at horn rapids orv park? I can't remember the exact date but it will be sweet it's a week or two after the goldendale race i'll post info on the date for any body who wants it as soon as i find out the date and time for it.
I'm thinkin it's May 22, I have the flyer but it seems to be missing right now gee go figure LOL

ThumPIN_450R
04-22-2004, 09:27 PM
are you going dirt momma? we need to get a bunch of people to go so the quad squad (local atv club) will do it again next year..... and quad jeff is this the quad jeff that races at horn rapids some times and is really fast because I think I may know who you are

Woodsrider
04-22-2004, 09:33 PM
Thumpin, I'm willing to bet it happens again next year they're expecting over 200 quads this weekend, and acording to Scott at the overthebarsgang, the track should be in prime condition come saturday morning. This is going to be a really big event, not as big as some of the ATV poker runs over here, but big none the less. Hope you can make it. And if you do, wear a WA-HI shirt so I can find you;)

ThumPIN_450R
04-22-2004, 09:57 PM
i won't be able to make it my parts are still not shipped and the event I was talkin about was the atv grand prix being held at horn rapids orv next month i think first ever all atv race at this park we need to be huge the track will be sweet guaranteed including three of the parks tracks including the mx-track the flat track (tt style) and atv practice track they will all be groomed perfect at the start but by the end it will be brutal because it is a sand track if you go there i will guarantee i will make that race and maybe the next P.R.O. race at eddieville

quadjeff
04-23-2004, 09:19 AM
Hey Thumpin450R yes I do race at Horn rapids.. #79.. I was at the Iron Man this year took second overall... Dead last start... Who are you??? Too bad you can not make it... :(

dirtmomma
04-23-2004, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by ThumPIN_450R
are you going dirt momma? we need to get a bunch of people to go so the quad squad (local atv club) will do it again next year..... and quad jeff is this the quad jeff that races at horn rapids some times and is really fast because I think I may know who you are

Well we'll have to play it by ear, my quad is tore down now, Ron's 400 is next, she's a blowin smoke LOL we have his parts just need to tear it down & start!! If we can get everything dialed in & don't have a flattrack then ya just never know ;)

ThumPIN_450R
04-23-2004, 09:55 AM
Originally posted by quadjeff
Hey Thumpin450R yes I do race at Horn rapids.. #79.. I was at the Iron Man this year took second overall... Dead last start... Who are you??? Too bad you can not make it... :(

I'm the short guy that used to race the suzuki quadracer #32 but now the LT is for sale and I'm on a 450R normally I'm there with Klingengberg I've race against you before but it was pretty much only a race until the first corner:D then you were gone:eek2: