Hapnin
04-20-2004, 08:59 AM
How bout $80+shipping?Any takers?

400extracc
04-20-2004, 09:04 AM
u got pics.???

HondaMan222
04-20-2004, 09:26 AM
thats kinda steep when u can buy them for $37 a tire from RM or do they come with rims?

brandonpeake
04-20-2004, 09:29 AM
i thought it was steep as well, if you had some pics and came down on price id be interested,

Hapnin
04-20-2004, 11:08 AM
These came from RM.Call em and ask what they would cost you including shipping.These are practically brand new.Still got the tits.Only been ridden maybe 4hrs,in the sand.Price stands.

shamisc
04-20-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by HondaMan222
thats kinda steep when u can buy them for $37 a tire from RM or do they come with rims?

OK GUYS, I want someone to tell me where you can get these tires for $37!! They're more like $50 each, yes at Rocky Mountain too. They are the 6ply XCF, not the 4ply mxf! They cost more! Then you pay tax and shipping which brings them to around $130 a pair. This is a good deal this guys given someone. I just sold a pair of fronts in the same condition for $100 shipped, and that was a good deal. You people need to do research b4 you go poppin' off at the lip and hurting someone trying to sell. If you're not buying, then don't comment in the For Sale section!:grr:

400extracc
04-20-2004, 12:34 PM
i will give you $60 plus shipping

Hapnin
04-20-2004, 02:33 PM
Sorry extracc..can't do it.Don't think that I'll come off $80.

Thanks Shamis.It seems to be easy to sell stuff if you're willin' to give it away.I like a good deal too.I apologize again for my response to your thread.

$60---ain't Hapnin

400extracc
04-20-2004, 04:58 PM
worth a try:macho

EX_Junkie
04-20-2004, 05:46 PM
shamisc u need to do a little resarch on those tires. I sell them and run them and they cost me $38 a piece for the klaw xcf. And unless 2 of our suppliers are wrong they don't have a 6 ply for the front. Fronts are 4 ply. If they had a 6 i' wouldn't be running kendas on the back and holeshots on the front.

AtvMxRider
04-20-2004, 05:51 PM
You guys really know how to screw a person's thread up don't you? He told you whagt he wants for them if you think it's too much then don't ****ing buy them:rolleyes:

shamisc
04-20-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Hapnin
Sorry extracc..can't do it.Don't think that I'll come off $80.

Thanks Shamis.It seems to be easy to sell stuff if you're willin' to give it away.I like a good deal too.I apologize again for my response to your thread.

$60---ain't Hapnin

Hey, what thread??:confused: :rolleyes: It's been forgotten there bud. Hopefully someone who recognizes a deal when they see it will snag them up!;)

shamisc
04-20-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by EX_Junkie
shamisc u need to do a little resarch on those tires. I sell them and run them and they cost me $38 a piece for the klaw xcf. And unless 2 of our suppliers are wrong they don't have a 6 ply for the front. Fronts are 4 ply. If they had a 6 i' wouldn't be running kendas on the back and holeshots on the front.

Seriously! When I need some new ones, I'll give you a buzz. That's purdy damn cheap! How much for MX front and rears? (18x10.5x9)

Hapnin
04-21-2004, 06:42 AM
Since this thread seems to be screwed anyway..Ex-junkie,you say that you sell them.Does that mean that you're a dealer?I'm not flamin anyone,just curious.Tell me what it would cost me to order a set of these from you and have them shipped to me/Zip code:47591

EX_Junkie
04-21-2004, 04:14 PM
I have actually thought about selling them on here. But there would be to shipping bills if i did that. We don't keep most stuff in stock because it only takes us 2or 3 days to get them. And as far as i know the company we deal with (MTA) doesn't drop ship to a specific adress. So it would be pay shipping once and then have to ship them again. I'm considering tryin to see if they will do drop shipping and maybe start up a website and sell them online. Maybe even sponsor this site to get a link to it put up. If it ever goes through i'll give exriders members the best deal i possibly can. If that don't work out i may just have to stock a bunch at a time because over a certain amount i don't get charged shipping.

Hapnin
04-21-2004, 04:20 PM
Sounds like a plan.
So what could ya sell a set for?Shipped w/tax.

brandonpeake
04-21-2004, 05:39 PM
i know a guy whos a wholesaler for mta and gets some smokin deals

EX_Junkie
04-21-2004, 06:48 PM
I called mta and they do drop ship. If i do get this going there is no shipping charge on any order over $150.00. There is a 10.00 drop shipping fee. If the total is under $150.00 there is the 10.00 drop shipping fee and 7.50 flat rate on the shipping. So any order under 150.00 would be 17.50 shipping. And any order over 150.00 would be 10.00 flat rate on both.

I called rocky mountain atv to get a price on 2 kenda klaw xcr's in a 20x11x9 and 2 fronts 22x7x10. There price shipped to me in north carolina was $215.14. Not as high as i thought they were.. My price shipped to u would be around $200 to $205

EX_Junkie
04-21-2004, 06:49 PM
This is not set in stone yet. I have to see if this is gonna work out and talk to the man in charrge. But if i get the ball rolling i'll let u guys know.

Hapnin
04-22-2004, 08:59 AM
Just makin confersation then...$200-$205 from you.Me askin $80+shipping doesn't sound too bad.So why's everyone givin so much flak?

04-22-2004, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by shamisc
If you're not buying, then don't comment in the For Sale section!:grr: Thats so peope dont get screwed by misinformation the seller might be telling.

This is a good deal, congrats to the buyer.....by the way, how much is shipping on tires anyways?

Hapnin
04-22-2004, 04:03 PM
I shipped the rears to Missouri.Package weighed 35lbs.Cost 9.95.Depends on your location,package weight,etc.

thomez
04-25-2004, 05:09 PM
For the sake of arguement I went through the checkout process at RockyMountain to see what these were worth.

Total was 98.41 with shipping.

Unless those are brand new and the shipping is $10, that isn't much of a deal.

I am sure people can get them locally for no shipping cost through their dealers at less than the 98, as long as they have a friend or 2.

Just my opinion.

What's the condition on the tires? Nevermind, they are used 4 hours.

For $10 different I would buy them new, for $20 or more I would think about it.

Just wanted to settle some debate for all of you :macho

Hapnin
04-26-2004, 11:26 AM
Thanks for your input.Not much of a debate really,just people making their opinions known.Which,if these people ever have anything for sale,don't mind if I post my opinion of their stuff,or prices.

I don't think this price is unreasonable.I've seen sets of these go much higher.Especially when these are on back-order everywhere else.
Someone would have to have a very good friend to get a price from a local dealer that will beat Rocky Mountains.

Yes these tires will ship for under $10.So basically for someone to buy these from me,pay for shipping,and not have to wait for a back-order to be filled,will cost 'em just shy of $90.So if there happens to be some people out there that can do a little arithmatic,and aren't an "***-hole",and wants a good set of tires...let me know.The rest of you can F__K OFF!

thomez
04-26-2004, 11:32 AM
They are actually in stock at Dennis Kirk, and they will beat any advertised price including shipping and handling, by a dollar. So bring that to 97.41 shipped to your door. Just in case anyone was looking for some! :macho

Hapnin
04-26-2004, 11:41 AM
So are you saying my price IS unreasonable then?What exactly would you ask for a set of these if they were yours?

thomez
04-26-2004, 12:16 PM
I'm not saying it is unreasonable, you could save 8 bucks - but they aren't new, have no kind of warranty from defects, etc. For the 8 bucks I would buy new. For 18 I would think about it hard, and for 25 or so I wouldn't think twice about tires with 4 hours. That is how I do things.

Is it unreasonable, nah. That is up to the person and how well they know how to find things in stock and what they are worth.

If I was selling them, I'd be asking the same thing you are, and probably take about $85 shipped for them. Maybe even $80.

You will never get new price for a used item, or even new price from a new item from a private seller. That is how the world works, at least in my experience.

I will bet you will get $85 shipped for them if you know where to ask and how to market them. I sell stuff all the time with lots of success. Not everyone knows that they are in stock at Dennis Kirk, and not everyone knows they will beat all prices by a buck. So you have a selling point, at the moment they are kind of hard to find.

I wish you luck :macho

Hapnin
04-26-2004, 02:04 PM
Cool.So I offer em here for $80+ shipping,which like I said will be less than $10.This price,which you say is resonable,gets all kinds of flak.Even when you admit that you would probably ask the same price.

My whole point is that there have been all kinds of people give me **** about my price,but they all admit that they would offer them for the same money.So I ask....what the hell?

I'm not makin money on these at all.It's basically gonna cost me round $20 just to find out I don't like 'em.But that's ok with me,now I know.If I can't get close to this price for 'em,they'll just sit in the garage or go on the ole ladies DVX.I've already sold the matching rears to a guy that is very happy with em and thought the price was pretty good too.

Thanks for all the replies.I never dreamed I'd get this many reply's to a for sale add.Probly wouldn't get this many if I was givin' the tires away.:confused:

thomez
04-26-2004, 02:44 PM
I didn't post to give you flak at all, just to set the story 100% straight on the price and value. I was more anti-flak than flak.

Doesn't that sound odd? OK I'm done here :macho

Hapnin
04-26-2004, 04:07 PM
"anti-flak" sounds like a toothpaste.

Anyway,this is gettin old.Somebody give me $80 and I'll ship 'em to ya or they're goin in the attic.