PDA

View Full Version : Kasea makeover in the works!!

QuadJunkies
04-15-2004, 07:13 PM
WEll, we got the motor shipped off we changed thought on what to do to it and decided to go with a Clutch thats basically like a snowmoblie( as far as Adjustments go.... I dont know all the in betweens yet on yet) it will now have a 28mmflatside Carb with a K&N filter,ported head,Billet Alum. rod w/ HC piston,modified Exuast Manifold,Rev Box revs to 10,200 :eek: ....when its all done, these mods should TEAR:macho ..Im anxious to see how it all runs!! The motor mods will be done next week, hopefully everything will be ready in time for first race on May 7th!! Also just ordered a full Works Shocks set up today and she will have a +2 (each side) for front AArms and a +2 SwingArm and rear wheel spacers.... I have a feeling the shocks wont make it in time...:( PC work will be underway in the next week or so.....(BTW..PAPPY, I found a local who PC is good!!:D ) only thing left we really want to do overtime is get a new set of plastic and a set of Slicks......:macho heres a pic of the stuff getting PC......

QuadJunkies
04-15-2004, 07:14 PM
BTW....anyone know if the brake drum can be PC'd???:confused:

QuadJunkies
04-15-2004, 07:16 PM
this gives you an Idea how short the Aarms are stock....:eek: and NO......these are NOT my Hairly legs.......:o :p

AtvMxRider
04-15-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
I have a feeling the shocks wont make it in time

Should have bought Elkas http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/brick.gif

AtvMxRider
04-15-2004, 07:22 PM
and NO......these are NOT my Hairly legs.......:o :p http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/pukin.gif

QuadJunkies
04-15-2004, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Should have bought Elkas http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/brick.gif not able to get hem either.Back order for three weeks.....A local just tried to get a set for there mini and may have to go with PEP instead.......:( I cant afford anymore than what we are doing right now...:) Seems like alot of the mini stuff is on Backorder.......

QuadJunkies
04-15-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/pukin.gif remember.Im a white girl!:p

AtvMxRider
04-15-2004, 07:32 PM
remember.Im a white girl!:p

Oh I remember http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/pork20from20behind.gif

Natertot426ex
04-16-2004, 12:16 AM
What color are you PC the stuff?

camsdad
04-16-2004, 12:29 AM
powder coating the brake drum shouldnt be aproblem its painted from factory and it holds up good..the wheel spacers on the stock kasea axle is a huge NO NO the 19mm hub spline will break..we snapped two before buying an axle...

camsdad
04-16-2004, 12:31 AM
one more thing with all the motor mods youre doing if you havent sent that frame to the pc shop you should consider beefing up atleast the rear motor mount tabs,they will pull off the tubing and leave your rider watching from the sidelines...

QuadJunkies
04-16-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by camsdad
one more thing with all the motor mods youre doing if you havent sent that frame to the pc shop you should consider beefing up atleast the rear motor mount tabs,they will pull off the tubing and leave your rider watching from the sidelines... Thank you!!;)

QuadJunkies
04-16-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by camsdad
powder coating the brake drum shouldnt be aproblem its painted from factory and it holds up good..the wheel spacers on the stock kasea axle is a huge NO NO the 19mm hub spline will break..we snapped two before buying an axle... Ill mention this to the person who is custom designing aset for us,but I dont have the Xtra 300+ for an axle right now, maybe the guy making our spacers can come up with a better design...;) I appreciate everyones imput! These are great things to know to avoid DISASTER:eek2:

QuadJunkies
04-16-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
What color are you PC the stuff? Frame is going to be red swing arm blue along with her AArms

Woodsrider
04-16-2004, 07:29 PM
Cant wait to see it all finished. How long did it take to get it all torn apart? LOL if its any thing like ours, don't forget the lock-tite when you put it back together. Seems like there is always something coming loose on ours. Ours will get a tear down this winter.

fastbikes
04-16-2004, 09:45 PM
Hey Tina I think that we are going to have to go with the works shocks, PEP is out for 6 weeks on the shocks and works told HR that Hetrick had an order of works that should be there hopefully next week.

QuadJunkies
04-17-2004, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by soggyrider
Cant wait to see it all finished. How long did it take to get it all torn apart? LOL if its any thing like ours, don't forget the lock-tite when you put it back together. Seems like there is always something coming loose on ours. Ours will get a tear down this winter. in all...it took about 2 hours...the only thing that was a booger to tear down was Axle nut its funny to see....Not much in parts to a mini 2 stroke.......:eek2:

QuadJunkies
04-17-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by fastbikes
Hey Tina I think that we are going to have to go with the works shocks, PEP is out for 6 weeks on the shocks and works told HR that Hetrick had an order of works that should be there hopefully next week. thats cool!!!1 we ordered our threw the QuadShop. I could pass up the price..:cool: I doubt hers will be ready intime for the first race of the series....:(

Natertot426ex
04-23-2004, 12:18 PM
You guys got the PC stuff done yet?

QuadJunkies
04-23-2004, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Natertot426ex
You guys got the PC stuff done yet? no..;( Craig had to leave town,this was suppose to be the week the A arms and swing Arm got done, So.........FastBikes is gonna work on it for us so we can get in PC hopefully next week......Times a ticken away....she will have to miss her 1st weeks race or two Im sure of now........:grr: motor will be done by the 30th:D

hetrick425ex
04-25-2004, 06:55 AM
I wish I would have had time to read ur post before,I hope ur adding motor mount tabs and gussetts.If its not to late call Rich he will tell ya what to do.

QuadJunkies
04-25-2004, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by hetrick425ex
I wish I would have had time to read ur post before,I hope ur adding motor mount tabs and gussetts.If its not to late call Rich he will tell ya what to do. its not too late and we planned on reinforcing the motor mounts . Both guys that are doing the work for us are out of town this week, so hopefully it will be done this week......Rich has been too busy lately .......

QuadJunkies
05-04-2004, 09:27 AM
I think the AArms and SwingArm are about ready along with Reinforcing the mounts...... Ill send them off for PC the end of this week......Series starts on Fri.NO WAY will it be ready in time I know for sure now....:( The place that is doing the work for us on the motor found a few Flaws in our Kasea like the stock bore wasnt even to a true spec to begin with :eek: and he isnt happy with the Compression right now and is boring it over a little more . Starter I guess has alittle drag to it also, may have to replace that too.Also I guess the manifold he wants to use isnt matching up like he wants,the Trinity pipe is a bit oversized compared to other pipes I guess so to get a good flow its going to have to sit another week.Im ok with that, I would not want to rush good work and have something go wrong.........;) now I need to buy a set of plastic.......

QuadJunkies
05-11-2004, 11:41 PM
well the shocks arrived today..Here isapic ofthem next to the old stockers.....:blah: We haved to cal lWorks tomorrow, looks like they didnt match up the sizing we specifically asked for:mad: but could be wrong. Ill find out more tomorrow...Also..motor should be here tomorrow as well and PC will be ready to pick tomorrow as well. If the shocks fit right..Should be ready this week !!!Ill be ordering the plastic this week as well........

QuadJunkies
05-11-2004, 11:42 PM
for some reason the pics were blurry....:confused: sorry..... a BIG improvment over the stockers for sure!!!:cool:

QuadJunkies
05-12-2004, 11:59 PM
looks like the after talking to Works,the shocks should work perfect.....Troy will be burning the midnight oil to get it all back together tomorrow minus the new plastic and spacers for the rear........

fastbikes
05-13-2004, 11:35 AM
Finally, got up this morning and look what was out side of my door, I am going to put them on this evening while Dan is at your house.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid116/pe7be5519ce59e64380b3559d0a74e2b4/f8aea59b.jpg

fastbikes
05-13-2004, 11:53 AM
I also found this too, I think it belongs to Quadjunkies.
;)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid116/pf43fbcb8a114b44ccd6b0026f8dd1675/f8aea590.jpg

QuadJunkies
05-13-2004, 12:13 PM
I also found this too, I think it belongs to Quadjunkies.
;)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid116/pf43fbcb8a114b44ccd6b0026f8dd1675/f8aea590.jpg YIPPEEE!! well, those custom made spacers fell threw:mad: Back to square one Ill give Durablue a call I guess.......:rolleyes: The guy cant get them made until the end of the month...Im Very upset with that guy,hes had MORE than enough time to make them, nopw he wants me to wait two more weeks for him to get the material.....I dont think so.........How much was your Axle for Austins????

fastbikes
05-13-2004, 12:20 PM
I think it was about $300 from Hetrick. It not a Durablue, they didn't have any that would fit the predator, It is some other brand with a life time warrenty. Hey Dan got my Lowering kit put on last night, it looks alot better now.

QuadJunkies
05-13-2004, 12:24 PM
I think it was about $300 from Hetrick. It not a Durablue, they didn't have any that would fit the predator, It is some other brand with a life time warrenty. Hey Dan got my Lowering kit put on last night, it looks alot better now. Thats what I thought.that price isnt in my Budget right now....:(
I saw mine this morning too!!!:blah: My nerfs almost hit the ground now:p !!! I bet I can go faster now that Im lower.Do you have Front and rear lowering piece??
Your going to feel TONS better on the track tomorrow than last week now.;)

fastbikes
05-13-2004, 12:27 PM
Yeah I have them both, my is not as low as yours, Dan said. He is going to adjust my shocks some more, But man is it wide.

QuadJunkies
05-13-2004, 12:34 PM
Yeah I have them both, my is not as low as yours, Dan said. He is going to adjust my shocks some more, But man is it wide. LOL!! I know!!! Looks what Else came in the mail:blah: Hope this helps Troy some

fastbikes
05-13-2004, 12:44 PM
Dan's should be here today, I got his wheels from Rockymountain today also, He wanted Beadlocks but just couldn't afford them. I got this hoosiers from Hoosier West for $80.00 each,.

QuadJunkies
05-13-2004, 11:55 PM
Well, I ordered her a Durablue Axle today and got a good rider support to boot!!!:blah: :cool:
This will be alot better than the spacers anyhow.I couldnt pass up the price!!
Now to deal with Works over the shocks they said would fit.!!!!!......:mad

Why cant simple things just go right for ONCE!!:grr:

Mxjunkie
05-15-2004, 06:27 PM
the rebuild looks good so far :macho

QuadJunkies
05-15-2004, 06:52 PM
Heres some of the PC.......Sorry but my Forgetful hubby of mine didnt take the Camera with him before they started to put it together.

QuadJunkies
05-15-2004, 06:53 PM
this pic didnt turn out so good for quality on color....Its the same as all the other blue parts that you will see.........:D Heres the +2 Swing Arm

QuadJunkies
05-15-2004, 06:55 PM
:blah: I would like to do the stem maybe as well.........

QuadJunkies
05-15-2004, 06:55 PM
New plastic and Axle will be in next week.......:macho They got it all wirde and cranked her over tonight!!!!!!!Sound alot different!!And LOUD:o :p

QuadJunkies
05-16-2004, 07:28 AM
These pics are courtesy of Fastbikes, thanks for taking the pics !!:blah:

QuadJunkies
05-16-2004, 07:28 AM
:D

QuadJunkies
05-16-2004, 07:29 AM
:macho

QuadJunkies
05-18-2004, 02:43 PM
Axle came today.......:D all were waiting on now is the plastic......

ID-YFZracer-BE
05-18-2004, 07:14 PM
it looks like it is comming together. i bet it'll be fast cant wait to see it up close. :D i guess ill see u on the 29th i hope i do better than i did sunday:grr:

Woodsrider
05-18-2004, 10:17 PM
Axle came today.......:D all were waiting on now is the plastic......

tell me thats laying on a rug, and not on wall-to-wall carpet.

QuadJunkies
05-18-2004, 11:38 PM
tell me thats laying on a rug, and not on wall-to-wall carpet. lol.... its carpet....:o If you saw the restof the house you would see its in good taste.....LMAO.the things people notice....

QuadJunkies
05-18-2004, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by ID-YFZracer-BE
i hope i do better than i did sunday:grr: Im thinkin Troy thinks the Same!!!:o :p

Woodsrider
05-19-2004, 08:55 AM
lol.... its carpet....:o If you saw the restof the house you would see its in good taste.....LMAO.the things people notice....

I only noticed because our carpet is the same color:o We negotiated $2500 of the purchase price because the contractor couldnt move the house with that carpet. We are finally replacing it this year. I'm so sick of pink carpet I could just puke:blah:

QuadJunkies
05-19-2004, 10:00 AM
I only noticed because our carpet is the same color:o We negotiated $2500 of the purchase price because the contractor couldnt move the house with that carpet. We are finally replacing it this year. I'm so sick of pink carpet I could just puke:blah: LOL!! Im kinda sick of mine too, but it goes with the Decor.......:)

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 09:34 AM
WEll, theyworked on it most of this week end and its up and going!!:blah: the only thing is it still needs dialed in .........
currently the Main jet is a 450:eek: and the pilot is a 45.Since the fuel mixure screw was missing:o we have to wait until it comes in the mail along with more jets and a pilot this week.......Heres some pics of her giving it a test run so we could here how it was running..... I m hoping for new plastic any day now.....

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 09:34 AM
WEll, theyworked on it most of this week end and its up and going!!:blah: the only thing is it still needs dialed in .........
currently the Main jet is a 450:eek: and the pilot is a 45.Since the fuel mixure screw was missing:o we have to wait until it comes in the mail along with more jets and a pilot this week.......Heres some pics of her giving it a test run so we could here how it was running..... I m hoping for new plastic any day now.....

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 09:35 AM
new +4 Axle and +2 swingArm:D

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 09:36 AM
pic of ther PC and new chain.We also have a custom sprocket on order...

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 09:41 AM
These are STOCK A Arms..not too bad huh???
The mounts were moved .They are VERY stong now an adult could probable jump it.....:p When we first origionally had the shocks built, WORKS thought aftermarket AArms were being installed(thats what they get for paying Attn. when placing the order also Custom made Tie Rods:rolleyes: ) On AfterMarket, the mounts of the shocks are actually moved.......We are VERY happy with how these turned out........:)

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 09:42 AM
here is Sis taking it for a quick lap for us.......

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 09:43 AM
still need to fix the Toe just a tad bit......;)

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 09:45 AM
The Comp. on this little hot rod is 165:eek2: .(smae as the full sized Predator):macho
when its completly dialed in Ill have to see if someone will host a shot clip of this in action..........:blah:

JOEX
05-23-2004, 07:23 PM
Great story Tina!:)

How does Sis like it?

mxmike17
05-23-2004, 08:03 PM
Looks Sweet!

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by JOEX

How does Sis like it? so far so good!!:blah: she needs to get some seattime again,its been about 2 months since she rode last so shes a little green I think .......Im sure she will get over that really fast though..lol.....She will get a better idea when its dialed in better.....;) should be completely ready this week!!

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 11:47 PM

How does Sis like it? so far so good!!:blah: she needs to get some seattime again,its been about 2 months since she rode last so shes a little green I think .......Im sure she will get over that really fast though..lol.....She will get a better idea when its dialed in better.....;) should be completely ready this week!!

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 11:47 PM

QuadJunkies
05-23-2004, 11:50 PM
WTF..^^^^....:huh site must be slow tonight......:o :p

dirtmomma
05-24-2004, 08:42 AM
That thing looks GREAT!!!! Glad it's up & running :) Mine is too FINALLY & all I can say is HOLY CHIT :eek2: :devil: :macho rode it around the yard yesterday for a little bit never got outta 3rd but man it sounds sooooooo good it's a throaty sounding now, Ron actually says he thinks it'll keep up or even pass his 400 :D NOW thats saying something coming from him LOL I told him last night are you going to be able to handle mine being faster hehehe I just can't wait to get it out on a straightaway!! I'ts lowered still & it was pulling the front wheels off the ground :eek: I got on it a little & they came right up I was like "O" haha neighbors probably think i'm crazy. WE put that 400 carb on also & haven't had to do any jetting yet, we stuck a 150 in to start w/ & it fired right up w/ no adjusting so far, that just seems crazy cuz I'm always reading about people trying to dial there stuff in!! Musta just got lucky. Can't wait to hear how Sis does on her 1st race ;)

QuadJunkies
05-24-2004, 12:49 PM
well..this sucks,....Got the part of the new plastic today......and its the wrong friggin blue!!!!! I cant imagine that hers has faded THAT MUCH...The colors have to have changed some over the last two years..So......now we have to Re powder coat all the blue parts!!!!UGH........I swear nothing can go smooth....lol....

the plastic is like a dark blue, hers is like Yami blue:huh

sigh......:rolleyes:

DM~~~~thats cool you FINALLY got your quad back!!!!:macho Glad your likin it!!:cool:

Woodsrider
05-24-2004, 02:16 PM
The color did change alot Tina. There is a difference from '01 to '02 I think is when the change took place. I would post a pic of the two differnent plastics side by side but I am at school all week in Portland. Cant get to my PC:(

ID-YFZracer-BE
05-24-2004, 05:24 PM
that sucks that u have to pay extra money because of a color.

QuadJunkies
05-24-2004, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Woodsrider
The color did change alot Tina. There is a difference from '01 to '02 I think is when the change took place. I would post a pic of the two differnent plastics side by side but I am at school all week in Portland. Cant get to my PC:( Thank you!! I am sending them pics of what I have now to compare .......Kasea said they hjavent changed plastic on 4 years...there full of **** and heres the proof.......:grr: they cant tell me this is due to "sun fading":rolleyes: I like the color, its just a total mess having to change her seat color and PC work now......:mad:

QuadJunkies
05-24-2004, 11:54 PM
Its almost like a blue/purple when you see it in person.....:huh I guess Ill have this seat cover up for sale now too.......

QuadJunkies
05-24-2004, 11:59 PM
Everything is now diessembled for PC work tomorrow.......

Woodsrider
05-25-2004, 01:15 PM
Yep thats about the color difference between the two quads we bought last November. One is a 01 and the other is an 02.

QuadJunkies
05-26-2004, 12:20 AM
WEll, I got a good colored picked out, should be dnoe tomorrrow,the shocks wont match up as good but oh well:rolleyes: I am thinking on maybe ordereing up a Quad Tech seat cover this time:D with a flame on the side Im waiting to see a pic of it first and I also ordered some color swatches from AtvSeatcovers to maybe work with from them.......I also got a set of these on Order with her name of them......:) http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=1099910 with a red background with white numbers...... I think all we have left to really buy her is some nerfsand a sway bar Im gonna order from HardRock...We know of someone who may be making her a custom set of nerfs,so Im holding off on that expense for now......

ID-YFZracer-BE
05-26-2004, 09:44 PM
i hope the colors turn out better.

Elduner
05-26-2004, 11:33 PM
Tina screw quad-tech go to the source...

www.jettrim.com if the quad shop tells you it can be done for the Kasea they send the order to jettrim and they make if for quad tech... all quad tech does is mark the price for there logo..

QuadJunkies
05-27-2004, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by quad_rider

www.jettrim.com if the quad shop tells you it can be done for the Kasea they send the order to jettrim and they make if for quad tech... all quad tech does is mark the price for there logo.. Thank you for that info! Ill give them a buzz tomorrow!!:) ;)

QuadJunkies
05-27-2004, 10:22 AM
Thank you for that info! Ill give them a buzz tomorrow!!:) ;) I gave them a call, there sending me out some ideas they have for a color scheme so I should be have something lined up next week on the seat........;)

redrunner
05-27-2004, 02:29 PM
Its almost like a blue/purple when you see it in person.....:huh I guess Ill have this seat cover up for sale now too.......

This is the new blue we got in 2003.

QuadJunkies
05-28-2004, 09:51 PM
WEll once again another hang up.......:mad: Kasea sent me another wrong plastic!!!!!!
Im ready to just scream!! The original blue they sent me for a front piece, but the rear is the new plastic????:confused: After getting all the PC work done, its still dont match!!! screw it....It will have to do......It matches perfect with the original plastic ...The rear is like a bluish purple??????Troy and I gave Kasea a nasty message about this whole thing on there phones to hear first thing Tues. Not sure what Im going to do on that piece...I wonder if there is a slim chance they just sent me a piece to a different machine?? What a nighmare.......:o At least she can still run it the way it is until we figure out the whole plastic thing.
Ill get some new pics up of the new PC tomorrow......:)

QuadJunkies
05-31-2004, 12:48 AM
heres the new PC.....Still trying to figure out why it floods when at an incline :confused: on flat ground it runs great!! Ill be ginving them a buzz on Tues I guess.....
And to add to all the good news....My Sons vipers piston is shot now too.......:mad:

QuadJunkies
05-31-2004, 12:49 AM
:)

QuadJunkies
05-31-2004, 12:49 AM
I hope we get it dialed in before next race........:macho

BlueZ440
05-31-2004, 05:55 PM
NICE..I feel sorry for her face..:eek:

QuadJunkies
06-01-2004, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by BlueZ440
NICE..I feel sorry for her face..:eek: whaaaaa?????:huh

QuadJunkies
06-01-2004, 12:12 AM
Well, its all dialed in now..!!! Just waiting on the plastic issue to get resolved but its ready to race!!!! We done a test run on it today.....WOW......this thing hauls........:eek2: Does anyone have a site I could host a short clip of it?????

BlueZ440
06-01-2004, 07:37 AM
whaaaaa?????:huh

Mud...

redrunner
06-01-2004, 07:48 AM
Mud...

I was wondering about that comment too, Shaved Fenders!!:D

Quadjunkies, yep good luck with getting anything out of Kasea now. I heard on top of everything else they had a big shake up in their organizational structure and all the good people are gone that helped me last year.
As far as Greg Peak he was very helpful when this 250 came out but now doesn't want anything to do with it. i am still working the bugs out of this quad. I guess the minis have a much better track record.:grr:

QuadJunkies
06-01-2004, 11:22 AM
Mud... She doesnt do mud.........Shaved fenders havnet really been a issue racing for any of us

QuadJunkies
06-01-2004, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by redrunner
I was wondering about that comment too, Shaved Fenders!!:D

Quadjunkies, yep good luck with getting anything out of Kasea now. I heard on top of everything else they had a big shake up in their organizational structure and all the good people are gone that helped me last year.
As far as Greg Peak he was very helpful when this 250 came out but now doesn't want anything to do with it. i am still working the bugs out of this quad. I guess the minis have a much better track record.:grr: It seems like between some of the racing Co. and the maufactuers,no one knows what ther doing,or you get treated like a POS:grr: while they take more and more of our $$$$....... Sorry to hear of all the troubles your having....:(

BlueZ440
06-01-2004, 04:58 PM
She doesnt do mud.........Shaved fenders havnet really been a issue racing for any of us

well that's good. The mini looks good, hopefully I can see it in action in 2 weeks at omc flat track.

Johnny & Monica
06-01-2004, 06:31 PM
SWEAT QUAD I REALLY LIKE THOSE KASEA`S KEEP US POSTED ON RACE RESULTS.

QuadJunkies
06-02-2004, 12:30 AM
well that's good. The mini looks good, hopefully I can see it in action in 2 weeks at omc flat track. trust me......She will be there.......:D :blah:

Troy and I both talked to Kasea today and there going to make sure were taken care of....FINALLY!!!!!:rolleyes:
Also got my colors of fabric for the seat cover today.....Jettrim sent me some nice samples!!!!:eek2: :cool:
Im sure they will be who makes the seat now.......:)

ID-YFZracer-BE
06-02-2004, 09:23 PM
looks good

Cody_300ex
06-02-2004, 10:08 PM
QJ you really got that mini lookin really good! :)

QuadJunkies
06-03-2004, 12:19 AM
Thanks!!:)

ID-YFZracer-BE
06-03-2004, 06:43 PM
np i cant wait to see it in action

QuadJunkies
06-06-2004, 09:25 AM
well we took it out this wk end Camping at our local dunes and it ran soooooooo good!!!!!:cool: Only problem were having is making here K@N stay tight and not fall off ......Ill post one last pic of it when the new plastic and seat arrives........

Pvt. Maggot
06-09-2004, 04:05 AM
that things sweet qj can i ride it? lol....i wish you were my mom...hah...good job...i bet shes happy. i think i'm gonna start pimping my sisters 90 for her.

QuadJunkies
06-09-2004, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
that things sweet qj can i ride it? lol....i wish you were my mom...hah...good job Awe.......Thanks;) She is racing it this wk end she is pretty happy with it and adapted good to it..She was Def. ready for some more power...Heck even my Boy does great on it!!!:macho

wilkin250r
06-09-2004, 04:28 PM
Looking good. When your little girl outgrows it in a few years, send it my way. My little girl will be looking for a hot ride like that right about that time. :devil: :D

QuadJunkies
06-10-2004, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
Looking good. When your little girl outgrows it in a few years, send it my way. My little girl will be looking for a hot ride like that right about that time. :devil: :D If you can get her Lil Brother to pry it out of his hands !!:p .His Big Bore for his will be here this week......:macho

QuadJunkies
06-16-2004, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by quad_rider

www.jettrim.com if the quad shop tells you it can be done for the Kasea they send the order to jettrim and they make if for quad tech... all quad tech does is mark the price for there logo.. Just thought I would give an update.....The colors they offer do not match (the blue) for the new plastic.....:grr: Im back to square one on the seat again......Any ideas ??? I called Cascade Innovations since they have done mine before, but they will charge me pattern fee to design one for it and that was ridicilous in price!!!:eek2: Ill call Atv Seat covers again .......

dirtmomma
06-16-2004, 10:46 AM
Just thought I would give an update.....The colors they offer do not match (the blue) for the new plastic.....:grr: Im back to square one on the seat again......Any ideas ??? I called Cascade Innovations since they have done mine before, but they will charge me pattern fee to design one for it and that was ridicilous in price!!!:eek2: Ill call Atv Seat covers again .......

I say forget the whole thing & RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT:blah: :blah: :blah: ;)

You would die if you seen our racers, unfortunetly CHROME DON'T GET YA HOME hehehehe I'm just givin ya a hard time girlie :):):cool:

QuadJunkies
06-16-2004, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
I say forget the whole thing & RIDE IT LIKE YA STOLE IT:blah: :blah: :blah: ;)

You would die if you seen our racers, unfortunetly CHROME DON'T GET YA HOME hehehehe I'm just givin ya a hard time girlie :):):cool: WEll she DOES ride it like she stole it!! :blah: :p Im just a perfectionist I guess... I guess when you sink the money into it, you want the whole thing to look good......:cool:

QuadJunkies
06-28-2004, 09:32 PM
Almost done!!!
finally gotthe plastic today......:rolleyes: Kasea DID comfirm.....the colors DI change(duh!!:o )it took us sending them some pics to see thatthe colors are indeed different so they are having issues with international Kasea to have better communication,but they made things right and sent out pre paid shipping on the other pieces and sent us out a matching set.......;)
now all were waiting on is a seat cover.still having a hard time finding thecolors I want but I think I may have found it with a place in Arizona.......its finally starting to look more like a race quad....:cool:

QuadJunkies
06-28-2004, 09:33 PM
I need to reserve a place for a few exriders stickers too!!!:blah: I cant seem to find my extras..:(

QuadJunkies
06-28-2004, 09:34 PM
also just got a new set of 16 inch rear tires too.........:D MUCH better tires........

Mxjunkie
07-04-2004, 05:39 PM
QJ can i be one of your kids :D , they have sweet quads i bet they are really good riders

QuadJunkies
07-04-2004, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Mxjunkie69
QJ can i be one of your kids :D , they have sweet quads i bet they are really good riders I think they are...But then again...Im a little Biast....;)