PDA

View Full Version : Great service from pro-fab atv...

CranMan
03-14-2002, 05:09 PM
Well I got my 416 kit today...I ordered it tuesday morning and got it thursday, so that's a great start as far as service goes. I was very impressed with Scott at Pro-fab, he took the time to answer my questions. I know I paid more, but I'm happy with what I got. Money's not everything, if the service sucks I'm not interested. I also got some extra stuff with my order that I had'nt expected, like a oil filter, some stickers, and a pocket screwdriver. I even got some hand written notes from Scott with a few special instructions on assembly and break-in. I've found my aftermarket parts and service place now!! If anyone wants the # it's 740-654-0734. :D

Giz400ex
03-14-2002, 06:36 PM
How much????? $$$$$$$

wyndzer
03-14-2002, 07:24 PM
Hey Dan I'll take that as a thanks!! All I can say is I told you so! I'm glad Scott took care of you, you must have mentioned my name to get such good service. JK. Well get it together, because the Speed is here.

330exracer
03-14-2002, 07:30 PM
ahh polish that frame. thats why they put aliminum on the darn thing.

400exRacerX
03-14-2002, 07:45 PM
Wow! Nice C-dale, and good luck with your new machine! When i was at my dealer yesterday they had the moto 440 there for 12,450 and it was so sick, I wanted it so freakin bad!

NJ300ex
03-14-2002, 07:48 PM
Was it at Pompton Honda? I was just there today and saw it. It was so nice. Is Pompton Honda becoming a cannondale dealer, i couldn't talk to Jim about it he was busy and i keep forgeting to ask Ryan for some Team Pompton stickers.

400exRacerX
03-14-2002, 08:04 PM
Yeah it was pompton honda, I was there to drop my cylinder off. i am going back tomorrow to pick it up. Maybe I will run into you sometime. It was a gray C-dale moto 440 and it was next to the yellow 400ex and 300ex.

Quadfather
03-14-2002, 08:28 PM
You didn't happen to buy those shock covers from a dude named Huggy Bear, did you?

redzoomer
03-14-2002, 10:34 PM
Hey Cranman...you trying to give me a complex? What is with all the modifications??? I told you we were all a bunch of old dudes!
You're either gonna bust our ***** or yours...haha I hope your topend isn't too big, there ain't many straight aways up there you know. Oh yeah Do you need the # to make your reservation? If so just drop me a line..

CranMan
03-15-2002, 06:11 AM
Ok first of all the 416 kit was $175 plus shipping, and another $12 for valve seals. I went with the 11: 1 Wiseco with stock Honda gaskets, and I already have the XR cam...

I KNOW I paid more than some other places. But the service was great, and all my calls and questions have been answered so far, and Scott at Pro-Fab has been great. That's worth the extra $$ to ME!!!

Jamie, the C-Dale looks awesome. We'll ride soon hopefully, but I will take it easy on you while I'm breaking in the 416. I'm sure you'd do the same :D

Redzoomer..sorry if I'm making you feel inferior with the mods. .I will try to take it easy on you at Hatfield/MCcoy...And yes please send the phone # so we can make reservations....:cool:

redzoomer
03-16-2002, 06:11 AM
Yeah I hear Ya! I just hope you have that thing put back together by May! haha That phne # is 304-752-8110 and that is the Logan Motor Lodge. Tell them that you want a first floor close to the lounge room. that way you'll get one close to us. Are you still coming Fri. or are ya'll coming Thursday with us? We are gonna try to leave around 6 or 7 so maybe we can ride a little on Thurs. after all you gotta buy a 3 day pass. Oh yeah my home E-mail address is dcwhites@perigee.net if you need it.
So just keep on adding on to that machine, I'm saving my money for wings and cold beers!!!!!
later Dude