PDA

View Full Version : rancher es shifter kit

TheFontMaster
04-14-2004, 05:16 PM
My friends rancher es is having electical probles with his rancher es. Hes bringin it to the dealer to get it fixed, it looks like it would be like 200+ $ to fix, luckily its still covered under dealer warenty. But neither of us have confidence in how long the repaires will last. I've herd of kits that will add a floor shifter to it, and we were wondering what they cost, and where they can be bought. Also do these kits keep the electric shifting? Thanks for the help.

TheFontMaster
04-15-2004, 06:33 PM
bump

Coem on someones got to know this.

TheFontMaster
05-23-2004, 07:13 PM
Bump, come on someone out theres gotta know this

400EXcrazy
05-23-2004, 07:24 PM
i THINK highlifter.com has a kit but dont hold me to that

Chanman420q
05-23-2004, 07:45 PM
i have ES on my recon, an i dont like it, the only thing i liked it for was being able to go threw water and shift without getting wet feet. but anyways, when i got it, it had problems with shifting into revease with the button, had to take it back 3 times to get it fixed. but they said it was just a wire that was loose, so check it over.

TheFontMaster
05-24-2004, 02:09 PM
He got it fixed, I just wanted to bump this post to try to find a shifter kit. I still think he will have problems with it again, and want the shifter.

05-24-2004, 02:40 PM
search for ALL OEM honda parts at either www.planethondaracing.com >my favorite or www.servicehonda.com

good luck ;)

ReconRider25
05-24-2004, 04:56 PM
i believe all the utes with esp have a backup foot shifter. so why dont you just use that?:huh u dont have to buy a kit that way.

TheFontMaster
05-24-2004, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
i believe all the utes with esp have a backup foot shifter. so why dont you just use that?:huh u dont have to buy a kit that way.

It has the connection for a shifter, but no shifter. Also i think that the electric shifting would have to be taken out. We hooked a wrench up to the port thing and its hard ti shift.