PDA

View Full Version : loaded like new lt250r for sale

jrspawn
04-14-2004, 03:55 PM
Hey i have a 91 quadracer for sale. Everythin is in new perfect condition. The engine has jsut been totally redone. I had a 1986 powervalve design rm250 top end installed to it. The just jug is extremely similar to the 87 wide mouth intake design, but has way superior port mapping design. It is brand new on standard bore with a wiesco piston. Engine is not even broke in yet. The bike also comes witha ct racing full ported jug with matching head. Parts on bike include fmf pipe and silencer, extra paul turner mid pipe(just chromed), uni filter, pep steering stbilizer, pro design switch, nerf bars, front and rear bumpers, full skid plate, rear dual beadlock wheels, new fron razr mx's, new grooved tamers on rear, renthal bars i believe, all yellow race cut plastics, also comes with a full brand new set of race cut green plastics, new seat cover, grab bar, aftermarker rear polished caliper, all new bushings in suspension, new carrier bearings, o ring chain, dura blue plus 4 axle, and probably more, but thats all i can think of right now. Quad is in perfect shape, i just got a z not too long ago and started modding it out, so i dont really have a need for the lt, i hate to get rid of it, but need teh cash for some more parts on the z. Im asking 3000, but i am open to any offers. Email me at JRSPAWN@aol.com with any questions or offers. thank you.

justin
jrspawn@aol.com

300exdragracer
04-23-2004, 06:35 PM
r u willing to part anything out

jrspawn
04-24-2004, 06:22 AM
hey, i might be willing to part it out. what were you looking for? also i would be interested in trading it for any aftermarket parts for a z400, im really looking for suspersion, but open to anything. thank you

justin
jrspawn@aol.com

300exdragracer
05-05-2004, 07:02 PM
do you still have any parts left if so parts n $ thanks