PDA

View Full Version : Whats up with Farr?

Jeff2269
04-14-2004, 02:39 PM
Hey everyone. I was just wondering if anyone out there know what is going on with Farr. I know he got his first moto win last race, but all the others GNC's hes been doing pretty terrible compared to how he used to run. Is the trx450 just not working for him or what>? I had heard that they have the motor up to par with the yamahas, but i heard a rumor that the rear end is messed up. They just cant get it to handle right? Or is the bike perfect and hes just not physically ready to compete with these other guys? Whats going ?

04-14-2004, 02:44 PM
Hes just been working on setting up the bike instead of practicing and getting in shape. He finally got the bike up to where he wants and now can just go out and ride the damn thing. We havent heard the last of it from Mr Fart.

04-14-2004, 03:03 PM
He looked pretty strong at Birch Creek.

I think he's workin the bugs out and just dialing in the quad right now..:cool:

He's not out of the race just yet..;)

Scottie Mac
04-14-2004, 04:06 PM
Looked fast as $hit at Birch. He is still one of the three best riders on the track. By the end of the year, I woudln't be surprized if he finishes in the top 3 in points.

Scott

redroost85
04-15-2004, 11:02 AM
I am sure that ole Timmy and Mark got some stuff up their sleeves to get that fo fiddyR running like a top.

It ain't over yet!:devil:

Cole Trane
04-15-2004, 11:20 AM
Mr. Fart........................

that's funny

Berry
04-15-2004, 12:20 PM
the guy is an incredible rider, he would be my favorite rider if he wouldnt act so stuck up.

doug gust is looking good, cant wait to see how he does on the new z450

04-15-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Berry
he would be my favorite rider if he wouldnt act so stuck up.

What on earth are you talking about?

Berry
04-15-2004, 04:30 PM
tim farr!

04-15-2004, 06:26 PM
tim farr!

When has he ever been stuck up? Have you talked to him, have you heard him speak to other racers in a stuck up fashion? I think not. Farr is one of the nicest and coolest guys on the circuit today.

Ryan
04-15-2004, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by TeamCRC
When has he ever been stuck up? Have you talked to him, have you heard him speak to other racers in a stuck up fashion? I think not. Farr is one of the nicest and coolest guys on the circuit today.

Thats what I have heard. I've never heard anyone talking bad about Farr :confused: .

Berry
04-15-2004, 10:07 PM
ok well until i have met him in person i will hold my opinion on him. out of every single pic, maybe one, every pic ive seen of him after motos it doesnt matter if he has come in last place or won the dadgum universe championship he is always frowning! doug gust on the other hand seems to always have a smile on his face weather or not he has won a moto or he has come in dead last. i dont know about you but im going to choose my role model over someone that looks like he enjoys the sport. if he would smile more and look like he enjoys what he was doing my opnion would change 100%. now i can say if i met farr in person and spoke with him one on one i might change that opinion but until then, i would like to see him brighten up a little!

dmackesty
04-16-2004, 10:35 AM
I have talked to Farr at the Lorretta's National and he is the nicest guy you will ever meet. I stood on the side of the track and talked to him for about 10 min. on the way the track had changed because i was just out there. Gust is another guy that is great to talk to.

Ryan
04-16-2004, 10:44 AM
ok well until i have met him in person i will hold my opinion on him. out of every single pic, maybe one, every pic ive seen of him after motos it doesnt matter if he has come in last place or won the dadgum universe championship he is always frowning! doug gust on the other hand seems to always have a smile on his face weather or not he has won a moto or he has come in dead last. i dont know about you but im going to choose my role model over someone that looks like he enjoys the sport. if he would smile more and look like he enjoys what he was doing my opnion would change 100%. now i can say if i met farr in person and spoke with him one on one i might change that opinion but until then, i would like to see him brighten up a little!

Never ever judge a book by its cover!

quadchick3
04-16-2004, 02:58 PM
By all means, tim farr is anything from stuck up. Hes not my favorite rider but he's always willing to talk. I walked the track with him for awhile at echeconne GA and he was telling me what gear I should go on some of the jumps.

Like you said, you have never met him so dont judge him. People dont have to have perky little smiles on their face every second to love the sport. We are racers, we're supposed to be a little cocky. Tim has been racing i dont even no how long. Answer me this, if he didnt enjoy the sport, ummm why would he be doing this?

And for the record he does smile during race weekends (alot) you just have to see him at the right time man.

Berry
04-16-2004, 03:18 PM
ok that is great info too know. but im not changing my mind until i meet him, and i will meet him. and yes i do judge books by their covers. thats me, deal with it. but know this, im not one to go running my mouth to everyone saying farr is stuck up. i only mentioned it in this post because you guys were talking about him so i thought id get in on the action. please dont take this the wrong way on my behalf . sorry if i hurt any of your feelings, im sure farr is a nice guy

norrisboat
04-16-2004, 03:19 PM
i agree. tim is one of the nicest riders. he will talk to anyone.