PDA

View Full Version : Parting out 250X includes X-33 axle and Works Shocks

protraxrptr17
04-13-2004, 07:59 PM
I have a never used Dura Blue X-33 pin drive axle, includes wheel hubs and sprocket hub. Will take $300 shipped. I gave $460 for this axle.

I also have a set of dual-rate works steelers with reservoirs set up for 150lb novice rider very good condition. Used maybe 4 weekends. Kept under shockwears. $250 shipped.

I also have a frame and matching swingarm with a brand new professional paint job. Never used since new paint. I think it is '96 Camaro midnight blue metallic. The frame has no cracks. It cracked around the front shock mounts once, but I had it repaired. I paid $160 to have it painted. I'll sell both pieces for $250 + shipping.

If anyone is interested in the whole unassembled bike contact me and we'll work a deal. I have the complete engine, brake system, steering system, electronics, wiring, etc. I have no plastic for it, but I do have the seat pan. This was a running bike but, I took it apart to paint everything and add some performance parts but I lost interest. I will sell it piece by piece or the complete project whichever comes first. I won't be home untill Thursday night so I'm kinda limited on who I can get back to on prices and info. I'm using the PC in my hotel lobby right now. I will answer inquiries about the larger items ASAP but smaller things will have to wait till I get home.

The lower end of the engine is good. I have replaced second gear and reassembled it with new gaskets. The top end is also good but needs inake valves and a bore job. The cyl is standard bore. I will part this engine out if I need to.

I can post pics if absolutely necessary. Please be serious about buying something if you request them.

hondaracer45-96
04-14-2004, 07:27 PM
i'm interested in the whole thing . will it come with the motor and all?? and what is wrong with it that your parting it out?? i would trade you my 1992 yz 250 runs perfect and is good conditon for this 250x?? let me know asap thanks

kooshdaddy
04-15-2004, 09:11 AM
how much for the lower end of the motor?

protraxrptr17
04-15-2004, 04:02 PM
Sold the bearing carrier and rear brake system.

ZSK
04-16-2004, 06:10 AM
Does the seat pan have the foam with it?

studbacker56
04-21-2004, 06:13 PM
need the wiring and the key and key ignition switch. i want to put a key back on my quad. do you have it.?