PDA

View Full Version : what to do about guy rippin me off

Juggalo
04-13-2004, 07:27 PM
i recently sent money to a guy from there to buy a fuel pump for my car. last time i talked to him was 2 saturdays ago and he said hed be sending the pump out last monday. well i made sure to tell him i needed this pump ASAP and i still have no recieved it over a week after the day he said hed ship it. he also never answers my e-mails. i just sent one that says i want a response in 2 days or i will call the authorities. i have the number to his local police dept. but my dad says i should call the post master. what do you guys think i should do? also this guy lives in Penn Hills PA. anybody live in or around there? his names chris bryan. maybe somebody could stop by his house for me? lol

Berry
04-13-2004, 07:42 PM
do what your father says! you wont regret it

hondarider2006
04-13-2004, 07:46 PM
call the post office and see if you can track it....if there is no luck, time to talk to the popo:p

Juggalo
04-13-2004, 07:48 PM
well how do i contact the post master? do i contact the post master here or there? will the local cops there be able to do anything or am i going to have to find the post masters number?

Cole Trane
04-13-2004, 07:56 PM
If you've got reciepts, you should be able to get his *****. I say should because you never know, mofos are sneaky these days. I'd call your police dept first and let them know what happened. Depending on what they say then do what you gotta do. Good Luck!!

RiPPiNiTuP7
04-14-2004, 09:16 AM
first off, how much $$$ we talking here? i would hope you have his address, blah blah right? how did you pay? do you have proof that you sent him money (receipt)? if you have all that i would get ahold of the post master in his area, explain the whole situation and see what they are prepared to do to help.

atvrider12764
04-14-2004, 10:28 AM
the only penn hills i know of in pa is by alpine mountain and its a shabby resort kinda thing

southbeach14
04-14-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Juggalo
i recently sent money to a guy from there to buy a fuel pump for my car. last time i talked to him was 2 saturdays ago and he said hed be sending the pump out last monday. well i made sure to tell him i needed this pump ASAP and i still have no recieved it over a week after the day he said hed ship it. he also never answers my e-mails. i just sent one that says i want a response in 2 days or i will call the authorities. i have the number to his local police dept. but my dad says i should call the post master. what do you guys think i should do? also this guy lives in Penn Hills PA. anybody live in or around there? his names chris bryan. maybe somebody could stop by his house for me? lol

i live in pa, i could get a group of guys together and we could work him over a bit,

Admin
04-14-2004, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by QUADREBEL248
Guy ripped you off:eek2: :eek:

Not GUY, some guy. You are walking on a tight rope now!!!

Guy400
04-14-2004, 03:52 PM
Guy ripped you off:eek2: :eek:

<sigh>Do I have to b!tchslap you right now or do I have time to stretch first?

MOFO
04-14-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Guy400

nope... no time. Attention is required immediately!

Find out the address and let me know...I live VERY close to penn hills...its in pittsburgh.... whats the zip code?

hondarider2006
04-14-2004, 03:57 PM

I say now, and stretch after....:devil:

04-14-2004, 04:16 PM
peoplecant take jokes these days, i swear. but if it will make you happy, i will delte my post

AtvMxRider
04-14-2004, 04:17 PM
peoplecant take jokes these days, i swear. but if it will make you happy, i will delte my post

It would make us all happy if you would just disappear.

AtvMxRider
04-14-2004, 04:18 PM
<sigh>Do I have to b!tchslap you right now or do I have time to stretch first? http://pictureposter.allbrand.nu/pictures/atvmxrider/jackson.jpg

Juggalo
04-14-2004, 07:13 PM
mofo the zip code is 15235

yes i have the guys adress and everything (i will PM it to you if you'd like mofo). i have the number of the penn hills police dept too i will probably give them a call and see if they'll pay mr. bryan a visit for me.

FreekShow
04-15-2004, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
It would make us all happy if you would just disappear.

AMEN BROTHA!!:D

AtvMxRider
04-15-2004, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by FreekShow
AMEN BROTHA!!:D

Our prayers were answered :devil:

FreekShow
04-15-2004, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Our prayers were answered :devil:

PRAISE THE LORD!!:D