PDA

View Full Version : Exhaust

YFZ450 Racer88
04-13-2004, 06:35 PM
I just got a 2004 YFZ and ahd a few questions about echast systems. First is about the TLC Racing exhasut..i cant belive that it is possible to obtain 17.1 hp out a one cylinder engine, but maybe im wrong will some one inform me if its true or false.

Next question is about the DRI exuast fatboy4, I belive that if a company can stand behind a product with a lifetime warrenty its worth getting, but i would like a few opinions.
Next is about the TC racing exhaust, i just cant find much info on it but if its been aroound for 3 years why isnt it in dirtwheels or on major websites... i would like to kno wwat the stats on the perfarmance gaisn are.
And finaly about trinity are thier exhuasts as good as peaple say.

Thank your for your help.

Also my riding conditions are mostly MX and i ride at a few friends house, but noise is not an issue, i want the best performance for my quad and also price does not matter!

Thank You For Your Help

yellowrider
04-13-2004, 08:08 PM
i talk to someone today with more money then he knew what to do with. he was knocking on his own yfz what a gives?!!! then he tells me the thing is for sale for 14,000 then i thought he was lieing to me so i didnt even ask to see it. as soon as i thought of that he asked me if i wanted to see it i said i dont care... it look nice everything was wide and longer and shiny.. lol

anyways he said he had three pipes hmf sparks and lrd

he liked the lrd the best
then the sparks
then hmf

he said the lrd was the strongest everywhere on his quad he also has done the cam mod or he says he does....

pete-yfz
04-14-2004, 03:37 PM
the tc racing pipe is very but also very very loud!!! also it only adds top end no bottom end

YfzinJay
04-14-2004, 04:48 PM
Pete, the TC pipe gives all low end with little change on top and mild change in the middle. Thunder Alley is a fantasic all-around exhaust.

YFZ450 Racer88
04-14-2004, 07:11 PM
thoank yopu for the power gaisn but i would like to know wat the TC gives in HP gains (Number wise)
Also does anyone know the price on tc exhasut

Todd 54
04-14-2004, 08:20 PM
Yellowrider,

Just curious to see if you heard the LRD. I am looking into that pipe, but don't want it to be obnoxious. How does it compare to an HMF or others that you have heard? Anyone else running LRD and what are your opinions?

Todd