PDA

View Full Version : perfect 300ex

300exdragracer
04-13-2004, 03:24 PM
This is my 300ex. . I will only sell it if i get around $4500obo. I just got last year from a dealer . It is 2002 300ex. I have put all mods in it within the past six months. I have dirt digger tires, 2 itp rims, handguards, customized reverse lever, k&n air filter, oil filter, and jet, dg rcm full sysyem{painted chrome}, Moose low rise handle bars, maier tether switch, dg grab bar, wiesco high compression piston .100 over, bored 2000ths of an inch, and brand new +2 ugly a-arms with tie rods and spacers that i am expecting to get in the mail tomarrow. This wheeler is fast. I beat my friends blasters all the time. It is in excelent shape. I am selling this because i would like to get a nice 250r that is my dream. i do have stock a-arms, piston, dg bumper, tie rods, reverse lever, air filter, and a few other misc. parts. i have never ran less than 97 octane in it and i always use some octain boost to help it run at its top.The pictures i have are not upto date they were taken during the summer and spring. You can see this wheeler at http://www.geocities.com/drew14442002/my300.html
You can talk to me on aol instant messanger on lt250300racer. I just can't say how good of a wheeler this is though. Not a bad 1st or 2nd wheeler.If you are only going to complain about the price please don't leave feedback