PDA

View Full Version : trade.

BUILT TO RIDE
04-13-2004, 02:41 PM
do you think someone would trade bikes, my 99 YZ 125 for a 400ex? its in nice condition too.

04-13-2004, 03:01 PM
if they didnt know what they were doing they might

04-13-2004, 03:53 PM
ya no 1 in the right mind would bo that in less ur bike was fully after marketparts then some 1 would

BUILT TO RIDE
04-13-2004, 04:32 PM
dude, its worth less the more aftermarket u got. lol. I prolly shouldn't be askin a bunch of quad guys this ne way, cause they don know much about bikes.:huh :macho

roostin_dale
04-13-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by BUILT TO RIDE
dude, its worth less the more aftermarket u got. lol. I prolly shouldn't be askin a bunch of quad guys this ne way, cause they don know much about bikes.:huh :macho

the more parts you have the less its worth?:huh

dumbass

you dont need a quad..you couldn't handle it

ReconRider25
04-13-2004, 04:48 PM
^^^its true. unless its someone thats into racing and stuff, they think that if it has alot of aftermarket then its been beat because its been wrecked, etc when theyre looking to buy it.

BUILT TO RIDE
04-13-2004, 04:52 PM
YES. its different with quads, if you have all this **** on it like a yz 139 bore kit, tag with the clamp kit, and all this other expensive stuff it doesn't mean you can sell it for anymore, people dont see the sense in paying more for things they didnt put on. Roostin prick, my bikes faster than any quads ive ever seen on the tracks i go to. including the jrd, and east coast atv's. I didnt make this topic to start a flame thread.

chucked
04-13-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by BUILT TO RIDE
YES. its different with quads, if you have all this **** on it like a yz 139 bore kit, tag with the clamp kit, and all this other expensive stuff it doesn't mean you can sell it for anymore, people dont see the sense in paying more for things they didnt put on. Roostin prick, my bikes faster than any quads ive ever seen on the tracks i go to. including the jrd, and east coast atv's. I didnt make this topic to start a flame thread.

I think roostin is refering to you post " I prolly shouldn't be askin a bunch of quad guys this ne way, cause they don know much about bikes." becuase u must not know much about quads. (you know, its like a vice versa type thing)

roostin_dale
04-13-2004, 05:33 PM
whao...i was talkin about quads....i will admit that i don't know chit about bikes...

but if a quad is modified than it's worth more..screw bikes:)

brian-250
04-13-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by roostin_dale

but if a quad is modified than it's worth more

got that right!!!!!!!

BUILT TO RIDE
04-13-2004, 05:36 PM
Oh yeah, quads are deff more profitable with aftermarket parts, cause most of em you need to put those parts on to compete.

I wana apooligise for bein rude, i don wanna be hated around here.

Cole Trane
04-13-2004, 05:39 PM
Check it man, if the 400 is pretty much stock and you got some stuff done to your bike, it could happen. Depends on how much someone wants your bike. I wouldn't do it, but someone else might.

Cole Trane
04-13-2004, 05:41 PM
Good post BUILT ^^^^

roostin_dale
04-13-2004, 05:47 PM
now everything is cleared up..i think you should sell your bike then buy a quad. It would be much easier than finding one to trade....:)

BUILT TO RIDE
04-13-2004, 05:54 PM
yeah, this would all happen in like a year tho, cause i just bought the bike about 3 months ago. but i do want to be able to ride in the snow next winter with a nice four stroke. Also im tired of mixin fuel. i would like to go to the sunoco and just fill it up with my 94 and not mix anything, just pour it straight in. btw the damn 125 guzzles gas like a hemi