PDA

View Full Version : Card. yamaha warrior

450rboy
04-12-2004, 09:18 PM
hello i need help. i want to get a edelbrock carb. but there is this thing that i would like to know about. i found just the carb on ebay for a good price i think. and there is this kit from this other place and it comes with a special air box, and i want to get the twist throtele with. and that kit cost a 120$ more. you think it would be worth it

oh yea. you don't have to answer this one if you don't but if you do thanks. if i did get the carb. would i have to change anything around in the carb becuase i got a big bore kit and in my warrior and a lot of other stuff for and my old carb doesn't stand up to the power i think.

well thanks bye

ReconRider25
04-12-2004, 09:21 PM
well youll have to have it jetted right but itll help it breath alot easier. do you have a pipe cuz id be looking into a complete system also.;)

450rboy
04-12-2004, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by ReconRider25
well youll have to have it jetted right but itll help it breath alot easier. do you have a pipe cuz id be looking into a complete system also.;)

yea i got a pipe but the pipe that i got was a gift and it only comes in a slip on pipe. its a white brothers pro meg e series. would a fmf power bomb header be good for it