04-12-2004, 08:53 PM
Did you see him and speed on down the road :D

kamikaze_rzrbak
04-12-2004, 08:55 PM
gonna make a nice fur coat:devil:

quadcustoms
04-12-2004, 08:56 PM
didnt hurt the rover its more reliable than my lonestar yzf,lol
these coyotes wine like hell all around my house so you got to cut the population down as much as you can,they are real bad on puppies and calfs

kamikaze_rzrbak
04-12-2004, 09:02 PM
out on the east side of oregon they'll give you like 10 bucks a head:p

redrider69
04-12-2004, 09:19 PM
thats awsome i killed 6 durig deer season got lucky this yer i usually dont even see that many my sis is moving to muffresburo this year to go to middle hope she hits a coyote with the civic total it or sumthin lmoa

2001400ex
04-12-2004, 09:20 PM
That's preety messed up just to kill a beautiful animal like that. I'm by no means a nature freak but I think that it's wrong to do things like that.:rolleyes:

K_Fulk
04-12-2004, 09:27 PM
It shouldnt have been on the road. :blah:

mac450
04-12-2004, 09:32 PM
they kill phesants and other game birds so theres a good reason there to kill the coyotes

2001400ex
04-12-2004, 09:34 PM
I don't care about pheasents or birds. I just think that the coyotes and wolves are beatiful animals along with a few others out there and shouldn't be slaughtered for no reason...like the video posted a few months ago of the lion being shot for absolutely no reason. I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything just stating my opinion.

Honda4trax250x
04-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by mac450
they kill phesants and other game birds so theres a good reason there to kill the coyotes

they do that for survival

mac450
04-12-2004, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Honda4trax250x
they do that for survival

ya think lol. No i just thought they killed them and left them lmao:rolleyes:

killed300ex
04-12-2004, 09:56 PM
why if u lived around them and everytime you bought a cat or dog and let them out at night and they never came back because a cyote killed them for dinner i think you would have the same view on this also they nre very annoying and cary lots of diseases that infect the other animals Its not out of just hatred he did it for a reason (good job by the way)
killed

2001400ex
04-12-2004, 09:58 PM
Yes the lion video really rattled my cage. That was completely uncalled for. I think one of the moderators banned me from seeing that topic though or something because I was receiving emails from people replying to the topic but I wasn't allowed to see the thread...anyway...

mac450 you stated:
"they kill phesants and other game birds so theres a good reason there to kill the coyotes"

Does that mean that every human that eats steak, pork or any type of animal should be killed because they killed that animal and ate it? That is no reason to kill a coyote just because they eat what they need to eat to survive. It's called the food chain.

cletusEX
04-12-2004, 09:58 PM
In many parts of the country coyotes and foxes cause a lot of problems. They adapt well to pretty much any environment and can devastate populations of game birds and small mammals. Not too mention all the diseases associated with an overpopulation of foxes or coyotes. Killing them is a proven method of managing numbers.

2001400ex
04-12-2004, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by killed300ex
why if u lived around them and everytime you bought a cat or dog and let them out at night and they never came back because a cyote killed them for dinner i think you would have the same view on this also they nre very annoying and cary lots of diseases that infect the other animals Its not out of just hatred he did it for a reason (good job by the way)
killed

I have coyote, mountain lions, foxes, deer, racoon, and bear behind my house. 300 acres of them. Almost every night the coyotes howl and it doesn't bother me at all. The windows shut them out, I actually find it cool to listen to them the way they will play and call eachother. I also have two dogs and they don't leave the fence. Nothings ever happened to them...

04-12-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by cletusEX
In many parts of the country coyotes and foxes cause a lot of problems. They adapt well to pretty much any environment and can devastate populations of game birds and small mammals. Not too mention all the diseases associated with an overpopulation of foxes or coyotes. Killing them is a proven method of managing numbers. thanks Bill Nye

mac450
04-12-2004, 10:07 PM
ok listen, i raise pheasants, quail, and chukkars and do you think i want coyotes around my farm getting in killing all the birds I raise:confused: it just pisses me off and i dont care how cool or whatever they are im not going to have them around my farm killing all my game birds that im raising.

cletusEX
04-12-2004, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
thanks Bill Nye

wasn't he a scientist?

Ryan
04-12-2004, 10:10 PM
wasn't he a scientist?

LMAO!

Good comback!

cletusEX
04-12-2004, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Ryan
LMAO!

Good comback!

i'm sensing some sarcasm!:D

Ryan
04-12-2004, 10:14 PM
i'm sensing some sarcasm!:D

Not from me :confused: . That was funny chit!

2001400ex
04-12-2004, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by mac450
ok listen, i raise pheasants, quail, and chukkars and do you think i want coyotes around my farm getting in killing all the birds I raise:confused: it just pisses me off and i dont care how cool or whatever they are im not going to have them around my farm killing all my game birds that im raising.

I hear your problem...isn't there any other way you can keep them away? Do you have a fence? Anything?

Quad18star
04-12-2004, 10:36 PM
In my neck of the woods , killing one of those on purpose would land you a $500 000 fine and up to 5 years in prison . I guess we got a little bit different laws than you guys . Build a fence so they dont get at your animals and turn some music on at night so you dont hear them howl ... problem solved !!!

Narly R
04-12-2004, 10:40 PM
We have a few cyotes around here, they never bother us, i listen to them every now and then, most everyone shoots them, or they get hit. SOOO many deer, cyotes, turkey, everything get hit on the freeway around here.

I could see killing them MAYBE if there is a TON of them, and they are a danger to you, and your pets, but really, I wouldnt kill them untill it was either them or me/pets.

2001400ex
04-12-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
In my neck of the woods , killing one of those on purpose would land you a $500 000 fine and up to 5 years in prison.

It should be like that in the states. I'm sure there's only rules like that in certain states not every one.

MOFO
04-13-2004, 04:06 AM
Originally posted by 2001400ex
It should be like that in the states. I'm sure there's only rules like that in certain states not every one.

no it shouldnt! Why dont you move to canada... :rolleyes:

I should dig up some "trophy" hunts my father has been on... I bet you'd like those!

quadcustoms
04-13-2004, 05:43 AM
i would never move to canada,
1,reason i would never get my atv parts in time,when ordering from the new,by the time my parts to someone in canada,a new part has came out.
also, the reason i posted this is because i knew there would be some peaple for and against this, which makes AMERICA AWSOME
it is fun to argue of simple things.
as far as putting up a fence on a 8 acre place and turning a radio on come on peaple.
these little mangy,rabid sorry excuse for a animal or useless
i would rather harbor 12 barking mutts than let one of these things run wild in the night, but i have no choice there are only millons left. so weather you hate them or not peace out fellas

Pappy
04-13-2004, 06:17 AM

In maryland and west virginia its open season on Yotes! 365 days a year...24 hours a day. Kill them vermen rabbit killing, baby turkey eating , quail robbing scum:mad:

Bobbs07
04-13-2004, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by js52589
while I dont care about coyotes, that lion video really pisses me off :mad:

I agree:grr:

jerry-89-250R
04-13-2004, 06:20 AM
I see " Quadcustoms custom Coyote atv seat covers" for sale in the near future.

cletusEX
04-13-2004, 06:21 AM

If they had those laws in the states the coyate populations would explode. Coyotes can be found in all of the lower 48 states, which is not there natural area. As people expanded and more area was built on animals like wolves and bears became scare. Coyotes filled this empty niche. They adapt to any environment and can tolerate people. Many states actually have full time employees who's job is to trap and kill coyotes.

And I'm pretty sure if you kill a wolf in Canada you get a huge fine and maybe jail time but not a coyote.

cletusEX
04-13-2004, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
In maryland and west virginia its open season on Yotes! 365 days a year...24 hours a day. Kill them vermen rabbit killing, baby turkey eating , quail robbing scum:mad:

Exactly!

xr50layke
04-13-2004, 06:27 AM
Originally posted by MOFO

have you ever been?

Pappy
04-13-2004, 06:33 AM
Exactly!

and its BS that the yotes made it to the eastern shore on thier own. western maryland is being repopulated by PA and WV native yotes. its my opinion that the MD DNR trapped and transplanted yotes to teh eastern shore but they wont say a word about that;)

04-13-2004, 07:10 AM
i am now banned because im a dipchit

exrider505
04-13-2004, 07:21 AM
Does that mean that every human that eats steak, pork or any type of animal should be killed because they killed that animal and ate it?

You are comparing people to coyotes, that makes no sense.

2001400ex
04-13-2004, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by MOFO

I should dig up some "trophy" hunts my father has been on... I bet you'd like those!

Because I'd rather stay in the US. Why shouldn't it?

I'm comparing people to coyotes and that makes no sense. How? He said that they hunt pheasents and birds. Humans hunt birds, deer, bear, anything and eat that afterwards. They both do the same thing. Hunt and eat their prey.

Pappy
04-13-2004, 08:16 AM
looks like 350,000:eek2: harp seals will get the axe today. i know more then this article states as to why the kill is needed. I still dont like the idea of killing baby seals...wait till they get big and ugly:p

killing seals in canada (http://aolsvc.news.aol.com/news/article.adp?id=20040412184609990002&_mpc=news%2e10%2e3)

2001400ex
04-13-2004, 08:19 AM
If they had those laws in the states the coyate populations would explode. Coyotes can be found in all of the lower 48 states, which is not there natural area. As people expanded and more area was built on animals like wolves and bears became scare. Coyotes filled this empty niche. They adapt to any environment and can tolerate people. Many states actually have full time employees who's job is to trap and kill coyotes.

And I'm pretty sure if you kill a wolf in Canada you get a huge fine and maybe jail time but not a coyote.

Looks like you've got me beat there. I'm just saying that I think it's wrong to kill certain animals for no reason. Let them all kill eachother. If they are killing your animals that you raise I would try to do something like put up a fence or some other line of defense against them.

04-13-2004, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by sic300ex
i am now banned because im a dipchit

Thank you for being honest..:cool:

zephead400ex
04-13-2004, 08:30 AM
Looks like you've got me beat there. I'm just saying that I think it's wrong to kill certain animals for no reason. Let them all kill eachother. If they are killing your animals that you raise I would try to do something like put up a fence or some other line of defense against them.

I am not flaming you dude, so don't take offense. I would agree that it is wrong to kill certain animals for no reason but coyotes are dirty and can spread disease to other animals relatively easily. With them living close or even in cities/towns, this becomes a health hazard. You say "let them kill each other." What about deer? Are deer going to kill each other off at the same rate that they are being produced?...probably not. As humans we are able to reason, which means we see a problem and we try to correct it. We see a problem with coyotes killing out pets, livestock, etc., to me that is a problem.

My $.02

2001400ex
04-13-2004, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by zephead400ex
I am not flaming you dude, so don't take offense. I would agree that it is wrong to kill certain animals for no reason but coyotes are dirty and can spread disease to other animals relatively easily. With them living close or even in cities/towns, this becomes a health hazard. You say "let them kill each other." What about deer? Are deer going to kill each other off at the same rate that they are being produced?...probably not. As humans we are able to reason, which means we see a problem and we try to correct it. We see a problem with coyotes killing out pets, livestock, etc., to me that is a problem.

My $.02

No offense taken...:cool:

...and I hear where you're coming from.

seatec
04-13-2004, 09:08 AM
The fact of the matter is that with the extinction of or decimation of dominant predators some animal populations have gone out of control. It is up to us to keep that population in check for theirs and our sake. there is nothing wrong shooting a yote or a deer or any other animal that needs to be regulated. If someone has fun doing that then all the power to them.

I do object to killing animals that are not out of control or pose no real thread to us or our businesses like a Rhino, Elephant, Lion or scarce bear or what not. That is not necessary and un-civilized.

Pappy
04-13-2004, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by seatec

I do object to killing animals that are not out of control or pose no real thread to us or our businesses like a Rhino, Elephant, Lion or scarce bear or what not. That is not necessary and un-civilized.

yup

cletusEX
04-13-2004, 09:54 AM
and its BS that the yotes made it to the eastern shore on thier own. western maryland is being repopulated by PA and WV native yotes. its my opinion that the MD DNR trapped and transplanted yotes to teh eastern shore but they wont say a word about that;)

i do a lot of hunting down in Dorchester county on the eastern shore of maryland. i haven't seen any coyotes yet but i've heard that they are down there. i think it's going to cause problems for the sika deer populations considerieng the sika deer are a lot smaller than whitetails and could easily be taken down by a coyote. there are already plenty of foxes down there that do a number on quail and rabbit populations. needless to say they get shot on sight.

the yazer
04-13-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by seatec
The fact of the matter is that with the extinction of or decimation of dominant predators some animal populations have gone out of control. It is up to us to keep that population in check for theirs and our sake. there is nothing wrong shooting a yote or a deer or any other animal that needs to be regulated. If someone has fun doing that then all the power to them.

WHAT HE SAID !

Ryan
04-13-2004, 11:00 AM
Are humans overpopulated though :confused: .

F-16Guy
04-13-2004, 11:10 AM
Man, I can tell who's going to be voting "Kerry" around here. Last time I checked, coyotes weren't exactly an endangered species. Those things are everywhere, and they are getting pretty bold. I drove past one that was eating some road kill the other day and it didn't budge, even when I stopped right next to it. They'll take your cat or small dog in a hurry. A little population control wouldn't hurt.:macho

F-16Guy
04-13-2004, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Ryan
Are humans overpopulated though :confused: .
Don't worry. I have a feeling there's going to be population control on a massive scale pretty soon.

44oEX
04-13-2004, 12:13 PM
just a side note.
Not all canadian provinces have a 500 000$ penalty.
Here you can kill them if you want. Just don't get caught:devil:

There might be a small fine but nothing major.

cary on.

Pappy
04-13-2004, 12:18 PM
you know what cracks me up?

like out in yellowstone. they turn loose a few packs of wolves into the eco system. now whats more cruel...me dropping a bull elk with my rifle or turning loose 12 hungry wolves to hunt down elk that havent ever seen a wolf...lmfao

2001400ex
04-13-2004, 12:38 PM
Kerry's a walking moron. He looks like something from Sesame Street. Just thought I'd throw that in there...

SGA
04-13-2004, 01:01 PM
The wolves are part of the eco system and need to be there. And I'll bet those elk learn real quick.:D
---------------------------------------------

Pappy
04-13-2004, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by SGA
The wolves are part of the eco system and need to be there. And I'll bet those elk learn real quick.:D
---------------------------------------------

yep...and im in that eco system...and im on top!!

SGA
04-13-2004, 01:11 PM
yep...and im in that eco system...and im on top!!
I hear ya Kenny! Thats the way it is. The top dogs get the goods, and the weak get stomped on.
Look at wildlife/nature and look at humans. People can sugar coat it all they want, but theres not much difference in the two:o

Pappy
04-13-2004, 01:15 PM
i had a tree hugger tell me that if i wanted to be part of nature and hunt i needed to do it with my hands...and the weapons i was born with.

i explained to her that god gave man a brain and we developed weapons to use to hunt with so wtf was her point:o

Vegetarian= Indian word for bad hunter:macho

SGA
04-13-2004, 01:19 PM
I explained to her that god gave man a brain and we developed weapons to use to hunt with so wtf was her point:o

Exactly! Do people not think if animals had a gun to kill food and knew how to use it, they wouldnt? You can bet your sweet puppies they would.
The smart ones get ahead, the dumb ones get taken advantage of. Its thier job in life:D

chucked
04-13-2004, 03:25 PM
they have to kill them or they'll die.

quadcustoms
04-13-2004, 08:15 PM
yeah im glad animals dont have guns,could you imagine going deer hunting,and taking aim on a 6 pointer,and a 4 pointer blasts you in the juggler with a 7mm,lol hunting liscence sells would be down.

how many peaple cry about me killing a rattle snake?
about another couple weeks they will be crawling in the yard.

bama400ex
04-13-2004, 08:47 PM
i agree that coyotes are a problem to some people. there are lots of them around here but they never bother me, but im not a farmer. it looks like not many people realize the more you kill, the worse it gets! read up on them a little bit.

bama400ex
04-13-2004, 08:57 PM
http://www.greenscissors.org/agriculture/wsoverview.html i hope i dont come across as a tree hugger cause im not! http://influx.uoregon.edu/2000/coyote/coyote1.html

Pappy
04-13-2004, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by bama400ex
it looks like not many people realize the more you kill, the worse it gets! read up on them a little bit.

ahhh....a voice of knowledge;)

winter kill on the deer population usually is followed by a population growth that wouldnt have been normal if not for the bad weather.

its mother natures way of keeping things real. Rodents are the same way, you kill a decent amount, more will be born to offset the declining population. If controled harvest is used it has to be concentrated on the females and a large number must be harvested in a short amount of time.

another theory ive read about is that inorder to control deer you must kill the fawns. in that respect you allow the health fullgrown adult does to bear young that are healthier, they dont go into the natural growth cycle as mentioned above, and the hunter still get s some venison for the freezer.

interesting concept i must say

Cole Trane
04-13-2004, 09:03 PM
DOES IT REALLY MATTER EVERYONE???????????

Pappy
04-13-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider2002
DOES IT REALLY MATTER EVERYONE???????????

its called information exchange:o deal with it

Cole Trane
04-13-2004, 09:08 PM
Lord I apoligize for saying does it matter...................and all the starving pigmies down in new geneau:D :D

Pappy
04-13-2004, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by 400exrider2002
Lord I apoligize for saying does it matter...................and all the starving pigmies down in new geneau:D :D

you ever see the national geographic episode where the pigmy's kill an elephant and crawl inside it and come out its ear:eek:

now thats comedy:devil:

cletusEX
04-13-2004, 09:19 PM
http://www.greenscissors.org/agriculture/wsoverview.html i hope i dont come across as a tree hugger cause im not! http://influx.uoregon.edu/2000/coyote/coyote1.html

just so you know you can find a whole lot of articles that prove what ever you want but that doesn't mean it's true.

Cole Trane
04-13-2004, 09:20 PM
Haven't caught that one yet, I'll keep a look out..............

JustRace
04-13-2004, 09:24 PM
To add what has been said about the correct type of killing to controll a population. Michigan in some select counties have an extended doe season to keep the population in check. When one animal is killed it just leaves more food and resources for the other animals. In Michigan if animal populations are not controlled it becomes crazy. The deer can not find food because of the snow and along with other animals and will start going in areas that have less snow (ie plowed roads). This can result in more animals getting hit by cars and people being injured. So if the population is in check, the animals will have no problem finding food, and will hopefully stay away from busy roads.

cletusEX
04-13-2004, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by JustRace
To add what has been said about the correct type of killing to controll a population. Michigan in some select counties have an extended doe season to keep the population in check. When one animal is killed it just leaves more food and resources for the other animals. In Michigan if animal populations are not controlled it becomes crazy. The deer can not find food because of the snow and along with other animals and will start going in areas that have less snow (ie plowed roads). This can result in more animals getting hit by cars and people being injured. So if the population is in check, the animals will have no problem finding food, and will hopefully stay away from busy roads.

also the out of control populations of deer have been linked to the spread of disease. Michigan has had cases of CWD and turburculosis.

Cole Trane
04-13-2004, 09:28 PM
KILL EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

J/K:D :D :D

This thread is funny........

kinda.

cletusEX
04-13-2004, 09:46 PM
it looks like not many people realize the more you kill, the worse it gets! read up on them a little bit.

is this just with coyotes or should we start killing endangered species to boost their populations?

Quad18star
04-13-2004, 10:06 PM
Funny how me stating a fact about a Canadian province's laws on killing an animal on purpose or illegaly turned into soemthing about us not being able to get parts or soemthing . Sorry buddy but we have FedEx , we have UPS just like you do and stuff does get delivered in 3 days or less .

Do you guys not have a hunting season for these types of animals?? If not maybe its a topic that should be brought up in your states legislature . Seems to work pretty good up here . We've had a population rate increase in the bear population cuz our government had cut out our spring bear hunt for 2 years . This was quickly fixed with the reopening of the spring hunt and the fall hunt .

The way I see it , is that if there are no regulations to help control the population , a species that might be over populated can become extinct within a few years without proper control . Many animals are just recovering from the verge of extinction .... the buffalo , many bird species , and in my area the elk population .

But hey this is just a canadian's 2cent and in America my 2 cents prolly aint worth much with the exchange rate !!! ;)

wilkin250r
04-13-2004, 10:08 PM
In my experience, most people that want to "save animals" haven't really had much experience with them.

There is a program here in Nevada that traps and kills wild horses. How cruel. Horses are beautiful animals, and they aren't really a pest problem. They don't attack humans or pets, and don't spread diseases. So a man in Louisiana heard about this, and began a huge "Save the Horses" campaign to protect the wild horses from this obvious evil slaughter.

However, what this moron from Louisiana doesn't know is there there are HUGE problems associated with the over-population of wild horses. The first and foremost is starvation. With too many horses in one area, they over-graze the landscape, and then there isn't enough food for them, and for other species. So not only are the horses dieing of starvation, but they are also driving out many other species from the area. Now that all the vegitation is gone, there is a HUGE errosion problem, so now there is less soil for new plant to take root, and now you have even LESS food available, and the entire area is turning into a barren landscape, which can't support ANY of these beautiful wild horses. So, in the long run, this "Save the Horses" campaign is self-defeating.

And this is an animal most people consider beautiful and majestic. Useless killing of coyotes? Wait until you loose half your sheep to them, and significant portion of your income. I bet you change your tune with a little exposure... ;)

Bad Habit
04-13-2004, 10:23 PM
True words from our official thinker. :D

There is a huge difference between conservation and preservation.

It's kind of a self defeating concept, preservation (ie: preserving things in their state as of this moment). You cannot do that without elimating all variables. If you alter any variables, then that becomes conservation.

BTW, where you been at lately Wilkin?

knighttime
04-13-2004, 10:42 PM
i've hunted them at night a few times and intend on gettin at least one eventually. I question your weapon though. I'm sure its illegal to purposely run one over and I think you should go out and get a gun and some type of calls and do it in a more responsible and safe manner.

quadcustoms
04-14-2004, 05:21 AM
Funny how me stating a fact about a Canadian province's laws on killing an animal on purpose or illegaly turned into soemthing about us not being able to get parts or soemthing . Sorry buddy but we have FedEx , we have UPS just like you do and stuff does get delivered in 3 days or less .
YOU MAY HAVE A FED EX AND A UPS BUT YOU ARE SO WRONG ABOUT PARTS GETTING THERE ON TIME,I HAVE SOLD SLAVAGE PARTS FOR 5 YEARS I HAVE PARTS THAT GO THERE ATLEAST ONCE A MONTH,EVERYTIME,IT TAKES THEM ON A AVERAGE OF 2 WEEKS,I WILL SAY THAT IS FROM US TO CANADA,BUT STILL TOO LONG.

Quad18star
04-14-2004, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by quadcustoms
YOU MAY HAVE A FED EX AND A UPS BUT YOU ARE SO WRONG ABOUT PARTS GETTING THERE ON TIME,I HAVE SOLD SLAVAGE PARTS FOR 5 YEARS I HAVE PARTS THAT GO THERE ATLEAST ONCE A MONTH,EVERYTIME,IT TAKES THEM ON A AVERAGE OF 2 WEEKS,I WILL SAY THAT IS FROM US TO CANADA,BUT STILL TOO LONG. Yes Im a total liar ... Ive only ordered parts from Lonestar Racing , which is down in your neck of the woods , order stuff out of Calif , many car parts out of Texas , Nevada , most of the southern states , most of the northern states , eastern , western states ... most I've ever waited is 5 days for a part to come in and I live up in Northern Ontario , 4 hours past Toronto . Maybe look into sending your parts out priority or first class instead .

bama400ex
04-14-2004, 04:33 PM
is this just with coyotes or should we start killing endangered species to boost their populations? i just posted that thinking somebody might want to read it. maybe i should put a disclaimer on every link i put in a thread, since all information on the web is not 100% correct :rolleyes: who the hell would have thought that. i thank you for pointing that out to everyone sherlock. anyways like i said im no tree hugger so dont be a smartass to me. hell ive ate endangered species.

cletusEX
04-14-2004, 06:28 PM
i just posted that thinking somebody might want to read it. maybe i should put a disclaimer on every link i put in a thread, since all information on the web is not 100% correct :rolleyes: who the hell would have thought that. i thank you for pointing that out to everyone sherlock. anyways like i said im no tree hugger so dont be a smartass to me. hell ive ate endangered species.

that was a joke, calm down man.

Pappy
04-14-2004, 06:37 PM
hell ive ate endangered species.

rotflmfao:devil:

K_Fulk
04-14-2004, 06:48 PM
Reminds me of a bumper sticker i had on my first truck.

Spotted owls taste great. :devil:

bama400ex
04-14-2004, 07:16 PM
lol its all in fun

ghak99
04-14-2004, 08:00 PM
Electronic call, 3" buck shot @ 30 yards.....
6mm, 250 yards @ a dead run with 4 dogs trailing......

Both equal a real good thrill and a pile of fur in a field!

These yotes are a real pest in my area, It is rare to even kill one that has hair on it, let alone be pefectly healthy. The pheasant popultion is starting to come back in my area, and I would like to think my mass destruction on the yote population might have something to do with it!

quadcustoms
04-15-2004, 06:03 PM
i seen a knock off of hamburger helper that said spooted owl helper.it had a little owl it looked real funny

nacs400ex
04-15-2004, 06:50 PM
i would never move to canada,
1,reason i would never get my atv parts in time,when ordering from the new,by the time my parts to someone in canada,a new part has came out.
also, the reason i posted this is because i knew there would be some peaple for and against this, which makes AMERICA AWSOME
it is fun to argue of simple things.
as far as putting up a fence on a 8 acre place and turning a radio on come on peaple.
these little mangy,rabid sorry excuse for a animal or useless
i would rather harbor 12 barking mutts than let one of these things run wild in the night, but i have no choice there are only millons left. so weather you hate them or not peace out fellas

Last time I checked I can get parts just as quick as anyone else. I'm quite content with having a quad in Canada, no cc limits, no dumb pro production and all that.

But Im sure you know how long shipping takes, seeing how you dont even live in Canada.

quadcustoms
04-16-2004, 05:29 AM
i dont have to live there ,if you read as well as you run yourtypr back remarks,you would know that i wrote i ship out parts to canada QUITE A BIT,maybe 3 times a month,mostly everybody i ship tohas some sort of problem on getting their package on a time lime . im sure the its only me ,i think the frenchies have it out for me,probably have my picture on the wall at customs.

as far a dont have to wory about cc on the engines when racing,wow that sounds real fun,so who ever has the most money can win,yeah if you have alot of money i guess thats where you need to live to get you some tropies.

it is sort of hard here at a national to get a trophy,but when you get one sort of makes you feel like you can ride, instead of who has the biggest check book.

lol
04-16-2004, 08:01 AM
I don't care about pheasents or birds. I just think that the coyotes and wolves are beatiful animals along with a few others out there and shouldn't be slaughtered for no reason...like the video posted a few months ago of the lion being shot for absolutely no reason. I'm not trying to start a flame war or anything just stating my opinion.
i agree

quadcustoms
04-16-2004, 05:01 PM
having opinions is what makes these web sites awsome
nothing better than arguing over views,standards,and types of religion.oh yeah for got about politics.

david

ewalker302
04-16-2004, 11:20 PM
OK the coyotes are under control, now for the Canadians.

:bandit:

andrew360
04-17-2004, 02:02 AM
i dont have to live there ,if you read as well as you run yourtypr back remarks,you would know that i wrote i ship out parts to canada QUITE A BIT,maybe 3 times a month,mostly everybody i ship tohas some sort of problem on getting their package on a time lime . im sure the its only me ,i think the frenchies have it out for me,probably have my picture on the wall at customs.

as far a dont have to wory about cc on the engines when racing,wow that sounds real fun,so who ever has the most money can win,yeah if you have alot of money i guess thats where you need to live to get you some tropies.

it is sort of hard here at a national to get a trophy,but when you get one sort of makes you feel like you can ride, instead of who has the biggest check book.

3 times a month is quite a bit? Man, my wife was right all along...
As far as those "frenchies" go, keep taking their $ and talking sh*t about it - now go eat your "freedom fries" and see if you can run down some more wild game

andrew360
04-17-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by andrew360
3 times a month is quite a bit? Man, my wife was right all along...
As far as those "frenchies" go, keep taking their $ and talking sh*t about it - now go eat your "freedom fries" and see if you can run down some more wild game

Oh yeah, I forgot... no flame intended (that is the escape clause around here, isn't it?):rolleyes: