PDA

View Full Version : 400ex

Yamaha350x
04-12-2004, 04:29 PM
I want to buy any year 400EX. I would like it to have +2 a-arms, +4 axle, suspension (Works), handlebars, and possibly nerfs. I live in PA. Tell me what you have, price, and pics.

Yamaha350x
04-12-2004, 05:18 PM
I will also take +1 a-arms and +2 axle w/ all of the other stuff i mentioned
I may also take a stock length quad that is set up for GNCC

wongtong
04-14-2004, 09:55 PM
hello there, i have a 99 400ex that i consider for the most part race ready, it has: houser plus 2 a-arms, a lonestar plus 4 axle, dg nerf bars, ac front bumper, works tripple rate with rezzies front shocks, brand new stock red plastic, pro design tether switch, renthal handlebars, 2 KandN filters, steel braided front brake lines, holeshot fronts, denton steering stablizer, i may be forgetting some things however if you have questions just email me. i can send you pics if you would like, just tell me where to send them. I'm asking 3000 for it, i use to race it in district 23 however i bought a cannondale moto, so i don't need it anymore, however i just need to sell it. it's in really good shape, i took good care of it, i washed it every week, and changed oil every week to. i ran amsoil synthetic.

Yamaha350x
04-15-2004, 05:33 AM
Send me some pics...
twinks@zoominternet.net

I will have my money in about 6-7 weeks..If I like your 400EX you think you can hold it for me? Where do you live?