PDA

View Full Version : Rider Support on i am a spammer Site

ridefastrgetoff
04-12-2004, 02:29 PM
Click on the logo in the upper, right-hand corner of the site.

***WARNING****

If you spam our site again with your oil company your IP will be banned. You would think deleting your threads would give you a subtle hint.

ridefastrgetoff
04-13-2004, 06:26 AM
MXStates.com is run by Chris Adams out of Tulsa, OK. He has worked with MX riders from all over trying to keep them informed of events from: Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Arkansas, Lousiana, Missouri, Colorado, Alabama & Nebraska. There are many riders on your site that are constantly asking for help and that's what this Rider Support is trying to do. Chris is also a photographer and he has a staff of other photographers that travel to races; he provides photos for racers of all ages up to and including the Pros. I realize your site is focused on Quads and that's cool because I have several friends in the local area who race quads; in fact, one of them told me about this site. If you consider telling others about how they can get help SPAM, then I'm guilty as charged and I will no longer post on this site.

Pappy
04-13-2004, 06:30 AM
linking the site wasnt an issue sherlock, it was the direct instruction to click on the link in the upper right corner that is direct advertising wether you call it "support" or not.

since you have repeatedly pushed your company time and time again and havent gotton the hint, you are now labled a spammer. and I can see by the editing of your signature someone higher up then I feels the same way.

so spam elsewhere if ya dont mind:)