PDA

View Full Version : ive never.....

XxXsupa-flyXxX
04-12-2004, 01:18 PM
i just turned 13 yesterday and iver never had a dirtbike or a quad... i ridemi brothers 400ex alot but mi mom or dad want buy me a quad or ne thing. how could i talk them into it? i wus saving my money to buy my friends cr 80 that thats bored out and has alot of mods on it for $1000, but i knew it would take forever to save that much so i just ordered me a new paintball gun instead...if any one knows how i could take them into it or ne thing please tell me

Khoury

theTman
04-12-2004, 01:28 PM
well if ur bro hs 1.. tel em u should have 1 so u can spend more "quality time" with him... as in riding together

Ralph
04-12-2004, 01:29 PM
u shoulda not bought the paintball gun and kept saving

300exOH
04-12-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
u shoulda not bought the paintball gun and kept saving

I agree. You should've proved how responsible you are by saving. No matter how long it takes. Your parents probably want to know you're mature enough to have your own quad/bike.

SHANE03EX
04-12-2004, 01:38 PM
I gotta say trying to save $1000 and giving up that easily probably didnt make them think you are very responsible or that you are willing to work for it. You should probably save up and mabey try to get them to pay for half of it or something instead of just asking or beging for it.

Oh yeah just wondering, did your bro buy his 400ex or did your parents do it for him?

Chanman420q
04-12-2004, 01:39 PM
i started saving when i was 14 for a quad, got my 400ex a year later. believe me if u wanted it that bad, ud work ur *** off for it, i know i did

chucked
04-12-2004, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
paintball sucks

i spent more money on paintballing then I do now 4 wheeling.

XxXsupa-flyXxX
04-12-2004, 01:52 PM
well my grandpaw got it for him.. i told my parents that wusnt right that i couldnt get one but al they say is "your grandfather got it for him". ima start savin again.. theres this guy i workd for at his hhouse doin al kind of stuf and for three day i got about $80... so ima try and start doin that again b/c ive been wanting a quad for a very long time... mi mom said if i saved a little more than half of it she may give me the rest...... do yall think a cr 80 is good for me? i'm 5'4 and 116 pounds.

chucked
04-12-2004, 01:57 PM
remember that parts wear out and after you buy anykind of quad or dirt bike ur gonna have to keep puttin money into it to keep riding it, not just gas and oil.

XxXsupa-flyXxX
04-12-2004, 02:01 PM
i think i may sell my xbox and ps2 with all the games and start saving for a quad...i just wish my dad wus the type that did alot of stuf outdoors like hunting,fishing,quads and other stuf but he just aint.

Chanman420q
04-12-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by XxXsupa-flyXxX
i think i may sell my xbox and ps2 with all the games and start saving for a quad...i just wish my dad wus the type that did alot of stuf outdoors like hunting,fishing,quads and other stuf but he just aint.

whos ur dad, bill gates?

what man doesnt like the outdoors?

:devil:

XxXsupa-flyXxX
04-12-2004, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
whos ur dad, bill gates?

lol

Punk'd
04-12-2004, 02:20 PM
say u wanna be just like big bro! lol or save money and ask them if they will help.. or make a deal with them..grades..ect

2001400ex
04-12-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Chanman420q
whos ur dad, bill gates?

Serioussly...not trying to disrespect anyone, but I love the outdoors...

XxXsupa-flyXxX
04-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
say u wanna be just like big bro! lol or save money and ask them if they will help.. or make a deal with them..grades..ect i would make a deal with them ith grades but im not al that good in school.... wel i just asked mi mom if i cold sell mi xbox and ps2 and she said no.. im thinkin bout bn a male prostitute and get me some money! j/j

Big400EX
04-12-2004, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by XxXsupa-flyXxX
well my grandpaw got it for him.. i told my parents that wusnt right that i couldnt get one but al they say is "your grandfather got it for him". ima start savin again.. theres this guy i workd for at his hhouse doin al kind of stuf and for three day i got about $80... so ima try and start doin that again b/c ive been wanting a quad for a very long time... mi mom said if i saved a little more than half of it she may give me the rest...... do yall think a cr 80 is good for me? i'm 5'4 and 116 pounds.

Say whaaa! Dont type like you talk man, just doesn't work.:rolleyes: I thought this was Exriders not CR80riders:blah: