PDA

View Full Version : Derrick D

muff
04-12-2004, 01:12 PM
I have recently purchased a rpm 400ex axle from Derrick D, he had great communication but the product was not like it was described at all.

the sprocket hub is quite loose and the splines on the hubs are worn. these are quite noticable and i am one to usually not complain about stuff, but when i bolt up a set of brand new rear hipers and there is a massive amount of play on the splines its just not rideable like that. I also tried the stock hubs on their as well and they also have play. yea maybe the sprocket hub tightens up after the locknut is tight, but it will eventually strip out.

And instead of screwing another member just like he has done this axle will basically have to be put in the garbage. i mean i'm not throwing it out, i might need it if i bend an axle the day before a race, but i would no way in hell bolt this onto one of my quads.

All i can say is i'm done with buying used parts :o

Derrick D wrote on 03-06-2004 05:34 PM:
It is chrome & in good condition. comes with all spacers & axle nuts. $260 shipped. I will send you a pic if you send me your e mail.

Chanman420q
04-12-2004, 01:53 PM
like they say, if its to good to be true.... it probobly is

AtvMxRider
04-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by muff

All i can say is i'm done with buying used parts :o

I won't buy nothing from anybody on here unless I know them and trust them. There is too many kids on here trying to screw people over.

muff
04-12-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
I won't buy nothing from anybody on here unless I know them and trust them. There is too many kids on here trying to screw people over.

yup

i've also got stuck with roll design a-arms, yea a good deal at $800 full chrome, but of course the chrome on the lower a-arm is gone and the joints are all shot on them

and a magura clutch off ebay, heck he even made a stainless steel mounting bracket, but guess what, he must have not had the original cause the bracket is way off and the line wont bleed for chit :o :(

AtvMxRider
04-12-2004, 05:42 PM
Originally posted by steveatv3
O and right now i am being Fed over by Fibe Industries :rolleyes:

Alot of people are. Isn't there something you can do about it? Call the cops or something? What you can do is call the better business bureau.

muff
04-12-2004, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Alot of people are. Isn't there something you can do about it? Call the cops or something? What you can do is call the better business bureau.

i got screwed by him to, i'm lucky i was able to pull my money back from that @ss thanks to visa

SnellCRP
04-12-2004, 10:38 PM
Does anyone know where Fibe industries is located? If you guys are getting screwed let the moderators know and they will ban them no questions. Thats a new rule with exriders.

Chanman420q
04-12-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by SnellCRP
Does anyone know where Fibe industries is located? If you guys are getting screwed let the moderators know and they will ban them no questions. Thats a new rule with exriders.

6. EXriders.com does not promote, certify, or endorse any of the sellers, buyers, or seller's merchandise. There is always risk involved with purchasing from unknown individuals online. You alone assume all risk and responsibility for those transactions. You alone are responsible for taking necessary precautions to protect yourself from potential internet fraud. EXriders.com will play no role whatsoever in transactions initiated by individuals acting on their own behalf in the Classifieds section.

muff
04-13-2004, 03:48 AM

he's in canada :grr:

SnellCRP
04-13-2004, 07:24 AM
Pappy just told me the other day that if you are involved in a transaction on this site and one of the individuals does not comply with their end of the deal they will be banned immediately.

Pappy
04-13-2004, 07:28 AM
Pappy just told me the other day that if you are involved in a transaction on this site and one of the individuals does not comply with their end of the deal they will be banned immediately.

we have been directed to ban and notify harlen of any members outright ripping members off. fibe isnt intentionally ripping off people, he is just a very bad example of a business man. Id like to see him tossed but harlen has him to deal with.

the other joker that is taking parts, making deals and selling the parts etc will be booted as will others that try this crap

SnellCRP
04-13-2004, 07:31 AM
Thanks for clearing that up. :)

Florida400EX
07-05-2004, 12:23 PM
muff, this pisses me off, never told ME about the hub splines...