PDA

View Full Version : Hatfield MCcoy camping ?

chrisc
04-11-2004, 10:35 AM
just wondering any heads up on camping at hatfield? we bought a bus and am driving it down with 11 quads on it and want a cheap place to stay also there is a nother truck and trailer comming later. Thanks

Doibugu2
04-11-2004, 11:53 AM
we have always stayed at chief logan. NOthing fancy but no one bothers you Just bring some TP, for teh bathroom.

Also, I believe if you go to www.trailsheaven.com thathave more info.

trailhouseowner
04-21-2004, 09:13 PM
Chrisc,

Twin Hollow is a good campground in the Gilbert area.

If you want to try something other than camping, check out my website for affordable lodging. Even though it is not camping, if you bring a large group, the cost is sometimes as cheap as camping!

Check it out at www.browningforktrailhouse.com

paharleyman2001
04-26-2004, 11:07 PM
hey you guys comming down here with that much gear and quads you better sleep on them the people down here are so strung out on drugs and dope there is no telling what they will do to get to yours so lock your stuff up good it has happened too much and to to many people please be safe.

trailhouseowner
04-27-2004, 12:58 PM
Paharleyman2001,

Apparently you have had some bad experiences with area kids. I often leave my house unlocked at night and the keys in my vehicles and have never had anything stolen. I don't see what you are talking about. Furthermore, I work with children everyday. I have never had anything stolen at work.

trailhouseowner
04-27-2004, 01:01 PM
Paradise Island is another campground in the Man area.