PDA

View Full Version : Who hates the easter bunny

Urpoisonddream
04-11-2004, 09:47 AM
I will be bitter all day because I didn't get an easter basket. This was the only year I didn't get one. WAS I BAD? Did the eater bunny forget where I live. He use to hide them in the front or back yard and i would have to search for them....Hey i didn't look outside!!! BRB:o

roostin_dale
04-11-2004, 09:53 AM
well...its easter not christmas

Urpoisonddream
04-11-2004, 09:54 AM
nope nothing. Somebody close this

CowsBitePeople
04-11-2004, 09:58 AM
:rolleyes:

SGA
04-11-2004, 10:01 AM
Someone has issues;)
I like the easter bunny myself,
stewed down with potatos and gravy.

blondie69
04-11-2004, 10:04 AM
Hey if ya want candy that much, save the complaining and buy some yourself;)
Like I asked for nothing . I seriously really didn't want nothing cuz I was already gettin stuff. But I did get some...and I actually feel a lil bad about it:huh

Urpoisonddream
04-11-2004, 10:05 AM
You hunt dont you? Well im happy now. I just went and complained to my mom and she handed me some chocolate covered marshmellows and told me to shut up!:p

brian-250
04-11-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
Hey if ya want candy that much, save the complaining and buy some yourself;)

what she said!:macho

QuadJunkies
04-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by js52589
the easter bunny was hit by a car leaving cleveland, but I hear the easter squirrel is supposed to be finishing up for him, be patient. :huh :o

toby400ex
04-11-2004, 10:17 PM
Its because your parents hate you and the life path you chose

ultimate2girl
04-11-2004, 10:33 PM
your 17 :huh
act your age and go buy your own candy !

RMX500
04-11-2004, 10:39 PM
easter isn't about presents.. I mean little kids get chocolate or do easter egg hunts but anyone over 12 should know that it's not a second christmas.

birthdays and christmas are present days. Not easter. Easter's payin' respect to big jesus. :D

HondaMan222
04-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by ultimate2girl
your 17 :huh
act your age and go buy your own candy !

yep

TCracin440ex
04-11-2004, 11:23 PM
i hate all holidays....same shyt just a different day imo...i esp hate christmas time..not because of the holiday itself...its just the time of the year when none of the family gets along...and every one is down eachothers throat...the meaning of x-mas has totally fliped...its posta be about jesus's birth day...people these days have changed it into a money issue...

i told my mom just the other day...that this year has to be my best x-mas ever....cuz ill be 18 and i wont be celebrating christmas with them any more....yup movin out....

i saw some kid on here earlier that sayin "the easter bunny" left him a sparks exhaust, and a bore kit and so on and so on...right then...i just wanted to pull a jay and silent bob strikes back and fly to his house and slap him...my rents dont ever do shyt like that for me...last year i got ac pro peg nerfs that i paid for out of my own pocket for easter...my mom hates my hobby and refuses to put any money into it

RMX500
04-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
i hate all holidays....same shyt just a different day imo...i esp hate christmas time..not because of the holiday itself...its just the time of the year when none of the family gets along...and every one is down eachothers throat...the meaning of x-mas has totally fliped...its posta be about jesus's birth day...people these days have changed it into a money issue...

i told my mom just the other day...that this year has to be my best x-mas ever....cuz ill be 18 and i wont be celebrating christmas with them any more....yup movin out....

i saw some kid on here earlier that sayin "the easter bunny" left him a sparks exhaust, and a bore kit and so on and so on...right then...i just wanted to pull a jay and silent bob strikes back and fly to his house and slap him...my rents dont ever do shyt like that for me...last year i got ac pro peg nerfs that i paid for out of my own pocket for easter...my mom hates my hobby and refuses to put any money into it

holy crap.. I had the same Jay N' Bob thought when I saw that..

"do you post as magnolia on..."

You're my new favorite member.

roostin_dale
04-11-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex

same here man...what the hell is easter for anyway? Just another day to ride for me:)

TCracin440ex
04-11-2004, 11:36 PM
i hate spoiled brats....man i have to work for every thing ive done to my quad...and it doesnt come easy...its quite hard...but for some kid to get on here braggin about how his rents got him a bore kit, exhaust, so on and so on....it just made my blood boil over...i asked my mom for 2 6x9 speaker boxes from wal-mart 13.95 a box...and she was like hell no...buy them yourself

yea i rode today too in the rain got hella bored...so i went outback and started hittin my double

TCracin440ex
04-11-2004, 11:44 PM
sometimes i wished i was a kid again...cuz when your a kid...every holiday is special...cuz you get pretty much what you want...cuz whatever u wanted wont big things...maybe the biggest thing would be a R/C car or something of the sort...but when you get on up in the age....you stop getting the good stuff because its too expensive....all i get for x-mas now-a-days is clothes, tools, and something small to tinker with to keep my mind occupied....waking up at 6:30 x-mas morning to open a pair of boxers just aint on my list of things i want...i mean its nice n i appreciate every gift i get...but id rather get shyt for my quad or my truck

hondarider2006
04-12-2004, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by toby400ex
Its because your parents hate you and the life path you chose

Well that must explain why I didn't get one. I got a mowhawk a couple nights ago, and my dad was MAD!!! Mom wasn't here anyways to give them out...what a lame easter....:(

Big400EX
04-12-2004, 08:29 AM
http://www.conedogcartoons.com/cartoons/jpegversion/crucified_easter_bunny.jpg

That pretty much sums it all up:devil:

blondie69
04-12-2004, 09:04 AM
I dunno why u guys are makin a big deal outa this. Sure, Easter is becoming more commercial. So be it. You can stick to your family's traditions. Some familys buy bigger gifts for their children then others do. Like I'm here readin bout these ppls gettin these huge things for their quads or large amounts of money...that's fine, lucky them! I typically get around $30-50 worth of stuff (including the candy). But I asked for nothing, I really just didn't care, because mom was already buying me some stuff here...but I'll be able to pay her back with the stuff that she's buyin...sorta like a loan. That's what I was planning on doing. Other's get nothing. It's all on families traditions. Same goes for Christmas.
I know what Easter is all about, and same with Christmas, and I imagine a fair amount of other people do too;) :)