PDA

View Full Version : so how much candy did the easter bunny get you>

JDiablo
04-11-2004, 09:05 AM
well yup im sitting here munching away on all my candy now,i got a whole lil basket full of it...boy my dentist is going to love me next week when i go:macho lol how much you,what did you get

gyt-r450
04-11-2004, 09:23 AM
just got a basket full of candy to..

JDiablo
04-11-2004, 09:26 AM
lol don't eat it all

blondie69
04-11-2004, 09:31 AM
I told "the easter bunny" not to get me much cuz "he" was already got/getting me stuff (all fish stuff. new tank, cover for my old one, 3 more fish, nursery, plants, bubble things, rocks blah blah blah. when "he" is done buyin its gonna be at least over $150)....I love fish :)

But I did get...
-Texas Chainsaw Masacure DVD
-Magazine
-Kinder Suprises mmmm
-Crispy choco bunny mmmm
and some other lil candies:blah:
I got more then I thought/wanted tho! I figured I was only gonna get candy:huh :p

JDiablo
04-11-2004, 09:33 AM
i didnt like that movie one bit....idk it was alright but i just didnt liek it....i seen it when i cut skewl one day and went to my friends house....i might have been cause it was the bootleg version of it...but o well...it got a good beginning and ending thoguh ill tell you that...lol but a sick movie:eek2:

Urpoisonddream
04-11-2004, 09:42 AM
Im sad...the easter bunny asked me if i wanted a basket this year. and of course i said yeah! Then he busts out with. "You're too old for one!" WHATS THE POINT IN ASKING IF YOUR NOT GOING TO GET ME ONE ANYWAYS!!! Bend over and i'll show you too old. GOSH and I love candy too. IF i dont get one next year I will die:(

brian-250
04-11-2004, 09:46 AM
nothin:o

roostin_dale
04-11-2004, 09:47 AM
nothing here either...were going to the track to get some practice in here in a little bit

CowsBitePeople
04-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Urpoisonddream
Im sad...the easter bunny asked me if i wanted a basket this year. and of course i said yeah! Then he busts out with. "You're too old for one!" WHATS THE POINT IN ASKING IF YOUR NOT GOING TO GET ME ONE ANYWAYS!!! Bend over and i'll show you too old. GOSH and I love candy too. IF i dont get one next year I will die:(

if they say ur too old this year, you only goin to get older by next year, so you will be even older, Its only easter dude

Atreyu
04-11-2004, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by CowsBitePeople
if they say ur too old this year, you only goin to get older by next year, so you will be even older, Its only easter dude

She's not a dude. :blah: But who cares..it's only easter.

CowsBitePeople
04-11-2004, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Atreyu
She's not a dude. :blah: But who cares..it's only easter.

well how was i supposed to know?~

blondie69
04-11-2004, 10:08 AM
This morning I was drivin from my grandparents...I saw a motocycle outside someone's house and it looked like it was meant for easter, just the way it was done up, I think it had a bow or something, I dunno. I was thinkin to myself "wow...their gonna wake up happy!:eek2: I think Santa came early and the easter bunny took a break..."