PDA

View Full Version : wheelie help

400Riderex
04-10-2004, 11:27 PM
i have a 400ex and i can ride wheelies, i can pop it up but i cant ride for to long, please help guys. i am 14.

RedEx XCRider
04-11-2004, 10:14 AM
do a search in the freestyle secion theres all kinds of these treads there...all the info i know to give is, jes get it to its ballence point and let off teh gas and hit the gas and repeat it'll take a whille to find your ballence point because it takes a whille to get used to teh falling back feeling....hope this helps

markk
04-11-2004, 03:20 PM
put your quad in first gear, in the grass with a helet on , and come to a complete stop, then drop the clutch and try to find the ballancing point on your quad, Once u find that and u get a good feeling how far u can pull it back, it will make the wheelies come alot easier. And if u feel that your going to far back, just tap your back brake and your front tiers will come down real quick.
Once you learn the ballance point, and u can walk your 4-wheeler in first gear as long as u can go, u should have no problem with any wheelies, Just do not try it on the road with no helmet, It leaves some nasty scares!