PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think of this?

Moded86R
04-10-2004, 12:22 PM
Alright here's the deal.I like this girl alot.

The thing is she is 16 and I am 18.And her parents say I have to wait 2 years to go out with her.Normally I would say there is no way.Except I really like this girl.I know 2 years is a long time and alot of things can change in that amount of time.Like I said though I really like this girl.

Would any of you guys wait this long to go out with a girl?We would still be able to talk to each other and be around each other.Just not everyday.I don't think it is a bad idea.She still has to finish high school.

Am I crazy or what?

4wheelboy
04-10-2004, 12:25 PM
dude 2 years is along time to wait. whos to say that the girl wont start liking some1 else in a year. then u waited all that time for nuttin. it will never work:o

theres othes fishes in the sea :macho

UglyMotha™
04-10-2004, 12:28 PM
eh walk away :o don't date any girls under the age of 20

MOFO
04-10-2004, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
eh walk away :o don't date any girls under the age of 20

Yep, she will be a different person when she's older... trust me.

Pass... and keep lookin....

Bill Fuller
04-10-2004, 12:54 PM
2 years:eek2: ya right.Say goodbye and maybe you might run into her someday when she is a little older.Like Mofo and Ugly said she will change as she gets older,thats why I'm on my second wife at the old age of 32.By the way I've been married to this one for 10yrs.

TCracin440ex
04-10-2004, 01:04 PM
tell um like i say...."girls these days are a dime a dozen and ive got a pocket full of change"

thats my quote

Moded86R
04-10-2004, 01:08 PM
Ya I knew you guys would think I'm crazy.

The way I figure it though.If something happens who cares.I'll only be 20.And I will still have plenty of time to find someone.If not then I guess it was meant to be.In the mean time I am getting ready to buy a new truck.And I got a new job.Which means the R is gettin finished.The 400ex is getting made over and I am getting a street bike.I figure not having a girl to spend all my money on for a couple more years is fine with me.

I already got 3 money pits in my basement.And another one in the garage.....

I like that qoute tc.

04-10-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
2 years:eek2: ya right.Say goodbye and maybe you might run into her someday when she is a little older.Like Mofo and Ugly said she will change as she gets older,thats why I'm on my second wife at the old age of 32.By the way I've been married to this one for 10yrs. i like her..she gave me a orange drink..

Punk'd
04-10-2004, 01:41 PM
Go out wit her without her parents knowing..
Have her talk to her parents..

04-10-2004, 01:51 PM
parents dont know anything these days

Moded86R
04-10-2004, 02:02 PM
I won't be with her if her parent's don't know it.All that would do is create problems and then it would all be over with.Which I don't want to happen.

I respect her parents for what there doing.If more parent's where like this there wouldn't be so many messed up people in this world.

Plus waiting 2 years will give me plenty of time to finish the trx350x for her.And hopefully by then she will be able to kick it over.In the meantime she rides my 400ex.

sly400ex
04-10-2004, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Moded86R
I won't be with her if her parent's don't know it.All that would do is create problems and then it would all be over with.Which I don't want to happen.

I respect her parents for what there doing.If more parent's where like this there wouldn't be so many messed up people in this world.

Plus waiting 2 years will give me plenty of time to finish the trx350x for her.And hopefully by then she will be able to kick it over.In the meantime she rides my 400ex.

Sounds like you have the right idea...just continue your friendship with her, and in two years if you both have strong feelings, pursue the relationship. Building a relationship first is rea;;y good idea!!!

blondie69
04-10-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Punk'd
Go out wit her without her parents knowing..

Heh...I'm in one of those type of relationships right now :huh
Very tricky/worrying/hurtfull at times:(
Your situation kinda sounds like mine...me and my bf aren't allowed going out (my parents hate him) there is no chance for him to talk to my parents cuz dad would kill him heh. Even though the only thing they've ever said to him was "hello" back in August. But anyways, we've been goin out for 4 months almost now...and before that we were really good friends, and we had gone out back in summer (but I broke up with him). But we only have another....year and 2 months left until we can be together with no worries! Cuz I'll be moved out and I can do what I want then (my parents told me I could). And he's also 18 (just turned) and I'm 16 (17 in August) :)

But here's your options:

Option 1
Go out w/ her w/out her parents knowing. That's if your able to accept the consquenses what might happen to you and/or her.

Option 2
Wait until 2 years and then go out w/ her (if she's still willing to).

Option 3
Talk to her parents. Scarey at times, but may be worth it.

Option 4
Just be friends, build a relationship from that and find out what she is really like. No one ever said nothing about "friends with benefits" ;) haha, jp :p

Option 5
Try and forget about her and go on with your life.

;) You chose

Moded86R
04-10-2004, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
Heh...I'm in one of those type of relationships right now :huh
Very tricky/worrying/hurtfull at times:(

Option 1
Go out w/ her w/out her parents knowing. That's if your able to accept the consquenses what might happen to you and/or her.

Option 2
Wait until 2 years and then go out w/ her (if she's still willing to).

Option 3
Talk to her parents. Scarey at times, but may be worth it.

Option 4
Just be friends, build a relationship from that and find out what she is really like. No one ever said nothing about "friends with benefits" ;) haha, jp :p

Option 5
Try and forget about her and go on with your life.

;) You chose

I'm going to talk to her parents very soon.Last time I talked to her I told her I wanted to meet her dad.She thinks I'm crazy.I just told her she makes me crazy.I have known her for 3 months now and have already tried to forget about her.Which I might be able to do if I sat in a dark room and didn't come out.Everything reminds me of her.

jerry-89-250R
04-10-2004, 03:29 PM
if you think she's worth the wait the "wait", only you know the answer too that. her parents will loosen up before 2 years, when they realize your ok. plus it gives you more time for your atv's while waiting. This is coming from a parent by the way.

Urpoisonddream
04-10-2004, 04:39 PM
I dont think you're crazy at all! I think thats a sweet thing to do. If you like the girl that much then why not try and wait. But you have to keep in mind she issss only 16... most 16 year old girls are boy crazy and want to have a boyfriend. So it might be hard for her to wait 2 years even if she says she can!!! If i were you i would just be good friends with the girl for now but at the same time do your own thing and if you guys still like each other the same in two years then DO IT!:D

Cole Trane
04-10-2004, 05:05 PM
I didn't read any replies to this thread. I will tell you that when your 16 and when your 18 it's a different story. When your 18 and when your 20 it's a different story too. Don't "wait" around for her. If you see her 2 years from now and everything is great, do it. Don't waist 2 years of your life. If it is meant to be, it's meant to be. There is a WHOLE LOT MORE FISH IN THE SEA!! Do what you gotta do though. Just my 3 cents.

xr50layke
04-10-2004, 06:25 PM
does she ride? thats a factor! i wont go out with a girl that cant ride. aint worth my time. cuz guess where all my time goes :p

TGW_400ex
04-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Ya I knew you guys would think I'm crazy.

The way I figure it though.If something happens who cares.I'll only be 20.And I will still have plenty of time to find someone.If not then I guess it was meant to be.In the mean time I am getting ready to buy a new truck.And I got a new job.Which means the R is gettin finished.The 400ex is getting made over and I am getting a street bike.I figure not having a girl to spend all my money on for a couple more years is fine with me.

I already got 3 money pits in my basement.And another one in the garage.....

I like that qoute tc.

i dont think your crazy

i know a kid that is 18 and went out w/ a 14 year old that is just wrong:mad:

Moded86R
04-10-2004, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by TGW_400ex
i dont think your crazy

i know a kid that is 18 and went out w/ a 14 year old that is just wrong:mad:

My buddy is 18 and he is going out with a 14 year old.They have been togother for a year now.She's getting ready to be 15.That's how I met this girl.They have been freinds there whole life.I think it all depends on the person.

Yes she does ride.She rides my 400ex everytime she comes over.She got right on it the first time and took right off.Everysince then I haven't been the same.She went out of state this weekend to ride at relatives house.She doesn't have a bike.But I am building a 250x with either a moded 250x motor or a 350x motor for her.(Not really for her.It will be hers to ride though.It will be my bike):D

quadrider400
04-10-2004, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by 4wheelboy
dude 2 years is along time to wait. whos to say that the girl wont start liking some1 else in a year. then u waited all that time for nuttin. it will never work:o

:macho

Two years I wouldn't wait 2 mins.....:devil:

rollie
04-10-2004, 10:32 PM
:huh :huh

SGA
04-10-2004, 11:02 PM
If you feel shes worth the two year wait, then go for it. It might work out, it might not. If it does, its all good. If it doesnt, then you can say you did what you thought was right, and tried your best.

LazeR
04-11-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by SGA
If you feel shes worth the two year wait, then go for it. It might work out, it might not. If it does, its all good. If it doesnt, then you can say you did what you thought was right, and tried your best.

Couldn't of said it better myself!:devil:

Stevie-D
04-11-2004, 06:15 AM
does she ride? thats a factor! i wont go out with a girl that cant ride. aint worth my time. cuz guess where all my time goes

true true. i dated a girl for bout 6 months this past year. a few years back she had a cousin go out drinkin and crash his crotch rocket into a tree and die. so she was so against me being on any thing with a motor.

My 2 cents: if she wants to change anything about you, it aint worth it. if you have to change the way you act and the people you hang out with just to please her, your just screwin yourself over.

....aint quite sure how this helps the guys problem:huh
lol

Giz400ex
04-11-2004, 09:25 AM
Her parents sound like church goer's, old timers!!! or something?? But, I wouldn't count on her being the same now than later. Also, will she be going to college after high school??? Then she'll REALLY change!!! At your age I wouldn't really get to serious about a lady right now!! Have fun with'em!!!:D

Moded86R
04-11-2004, 10:18 AM
I've never met her parent's.They used to go to church.They don't anymore though.This girl is kinda hard to figure out which is one of the things I like about her.

SGA said basicly exactly what I am thinking.

Happy Easter Everyone.

CowsBitePeople
04-11-2004, 10:59 AM
Good luck:macho

04-11-2004, 06:08 PM
go out with some different girls & dont tell her....that way shes still waiting & your still scoring ;)

Moded86R
04-11-2004, 06:50 PM
People that think like that are the reason I have to wait in the first place.

The problem is 99.9 percent of guys think like that.:p

I will deal with that when the time comes.

A girl called me one time and she knew.I didn't even talk to the girl.And she still knew.Somehow girls know everything

04-11-2004, 06:52 PM
People that think like that are the reason I have to wait in the first place.

The problem is 99.9 percent of guys think like that.:p

I will deal with that when the time comes. gEek....

j/k...:blah:

TCracin440ex
04-11-2004, 06:59 PM
ite man this may sound a little weird....but a girl friend of mine once told me this....if you let someone go and they come back to you...its ment to be...but if not...move on wiht youre life....let her go for them 2 years bro...if she comes back when shes 18....shes yours...take full advantage of that...but if she dont come back to you..."there is more fish in the sea and im pretty sure u aint done fishing yet"...keep that in mind...i find that thing my ex g/f told me true...

as of right now....my motto is....girl-friend free is the way to be!!

or the 4-f club....

TCracin440ex
04-11-2004, 07:04 PM
o yea, and dont go putting caps in your head...thats beat up...many of dead guys these days are results to lost g/fs...happens every day...some dudes g/f leaves him...he goes all depressed...goes and jumps off a bridge or something...suicidal shyt is bout as dumb as a box of rocks....why anyone would cut their wrists, shoot themselves, od on meds, so on and so on is beyond me..

Moded86R
04-11-2004, 07:14 PM
You don't gotta worry about that.My dad commited suicided december 19th of 2002.I saw what it does to people and feel the pain it causes everyday.

We will see how it turns out.I am not going let my life revolve around waiting for her.Still live the same.

I agree girlfreind free is just fine.I have lived most of my life that way and get along just fine.This one is different than any other girl I have been around though.Definitly some kind of connection or whatever you wanna call it.

TCracin440ex
04-11-2004, 07:17 PM
4-f club = find um, fugg um, fool um, forget um

Atreyu
04-11-2004, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by TCracin440ex
4-f club = find um, fugg um, fool um, forget um

:p

Let it go man. See where things are two years from now.

OR

Speak to her parents respectfully..what's the wrst that could happen..they say no? And even then, the situation would still be the same.

TCracin440ex
04-11-2004, 07:21 PM
atreyu thats what i told him to do...let her go....if she comes back to him in 2years then its ment to be

Moded86R
04-11-2004, 07:32 PM
Hey TC I sent you a PM.

I plan on talking to her parents very soon.Hopefully this week.My borther in law has worked for her dad and said he is probably gonna mess with me pretty good.I just hope I can tell the difference.He used to be a boxing champ.Which sucks!

UglyMotha™
04-11-2004, 08:31 PM
bro's before ho's :o forget bout chicks until your older or you goin to miss out on life

04-11-2004, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by UglyMotha™
bro's before ho's :o forget bout chicks until your older or you goin to miss out on life best advice yet....even better than mine

SGA
04-11-2004, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Jumbo747
go out with some different girls & dont tell her....that way shes still waiting & your still scoring ;)
Sigh.....

04-11-2004, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by SGA
Sigh..... someone had to say it...:macho

TCracin440ex
04-11-2004, 11:14 PM
ROFLMAO

Duncanracer
04-11-2004, 11:31 PM
ok heres my analogy to sum up what u need 2 do,

go for the gold, or go home...

TCracin440ex
04-11-2004, 11:41 PM
dude....u kno what imma give you the best advice ever...nothing anyone has ever said on this thread has ever told u the right thing.....the right thing would be to ignore all us idiots...and follow your heart bro...that will tell u which way to go...

best advice i can give you...because no 1 here is in your situation...and dont kno what your feelin

la400ex
04-12-2004, 03:30 PM
I have a friend that is in the same situation. Hes 20 and shes 16-17. They dated for about a year then he decided she was just too young and it wasnt right...hes a pretty religious guy. This girl is more mature than me and im 19. They are still real good friends and plan on gettin back together when she gets a little older. They have been like that for about 8 months now and everything is goin good so far. Just follow your heart and see where that takes you. Good luck man. Later, Ant.

Oh yea, the bro's before ho's thing is a great quote. One of my friends dated a girl for about 2 years. He forgot about all of his friends during that time. She dumped him and now he just sits at home doing nothing. He has like 2 friends.

cody anderson
04-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Don't be a pansy... Just date her. You like her, she likes you... so who cares what other people think? What are her parents going to say if they find out? "HEY, GUYS CAN'T DATE..." Well, they don't want you to in the first place... you have nothing to lose. Just do it!!!!

This is refering to the thread starter...

PHIL_B54
04-12-2004, 06:15 PM
now or never, what they said is right. she will change more than you can believe in 2 years. id really like to tell you to wait, but you will kick yourself someday for the "what could have been"

Syrus
04-12-2004, 06:45 PM
Alright here's the deal.I like this girl alot.

The thing is she is 16 and I am 18.And her parents say I have to wait 2 years to go out with her.Normally I would say there is no way.Except I really like this girl.I know 2 years is a long time and alot of things can change in that amount of time.Like I said though I really like this girl.

Would any of you guys wait this long to go out with a girl?We would still be able to talk to each other and be around each other.Just not everyday.I don't think it is a bad idea.She still has to finish high school.

Am I crazy or what?

Since when does the parents come in as a factor ? just go out with her, do what you gotta do and have a good time :P